>>72236293

FRANK'D

oh my days

Oh look, another Sup Forums thread.
When are all of you faggots going to actually stay in your containment board?

so?

>scotland still doesn't have a native language beside English

>literally nothing new under the sun
baby's first day in the real world?

you get me bruv, innit, wasteman, pussyo, dikhed, wha'?!, oh my days, senpai (jesus fkin christ, kys UK)

>In the press, MLE is often referred to as ‘‘Jafaican’’

my sides

am number 13

lol oh my dayzzzz bruv

>‘‘Akh’’ (an endearing term, derived from the Arabic word for brother)

>mfw english will get more arabic loanwords than Spain in just a couple of decades

I'm pretty sure this is happening here too.

Some Africans, especially "street types", who have lived their entire lives in Finland, speak Finnish in their own dialect.

lol pussio meet at me rec afterschool ill fuck you up bruv

>finland
>anymore white
kys for fucking up

POO

oi afta dat u gwan link up wit de mandem and bun da erb?

dun kno senpai

llow it cuz
no pokestop up rec init
man needs some pokeballs standard

yeah seen, can get hectic on road eh bredrin

>baby's first day in the real world?
I used to think that shit was just chavspeak, not fucking creole dialects. I'm literally speechless.

>not fucking creole dialects
It's just slang, famputo.

it still is, primarily, chavspeak, rather than creole, it's just that they're lowlifes and they would enable themselves to be ostracised if they were to use elements/components of normal language or to completely rely upon it in social interactions

wag1 cuz
u man tryna flex on man? kmt llow it cuz, abeg manmaman don't chat dat breeze to my face, likkleman get chiefed up, pussyhole

*kisses teeth*

whats this bareeeee peak shit

on a serious note, all these britfags posting here, how do you perceive this reality - shitskins, niggers being the creators of lowlife culture such as their american brothers in the US, on your lands? Are thou apathetic, or something on either of the two ends of the spectrum?

It was daily life when I was at school tbqh so I'm numb to it

Wouldn't say apathetic, but rather a heart-wrenching sadness. I share so little in common with these people and they themselves are so culturally alien what can be identified as British.

However, right here and right I am outnumber in the land of the British people. Such wrong, such a painful wrong. I grew up in London so people being enthically different from me was never a massive issue, however culturally does. These people aren't British, I don't know what they are.

By apathetic, I was implying that you become desensitized to the extent where you become apathetic. Having seen plenty of the reality in Europe, I have become desensitized to all this that bothers me.

You're not at wrong here, while they might have been born here or whatever, they are neither British nor European.

I consider them foreign invaders and avoid major cities

hello rashzangjeet

This is basically just Ali G's accent, yeah?

The english accent is barely any better.

truf bruv