Share Knowledge

Share Knowledge
It can be anything but it most be true. Also keep posting as much as you can. It help you and help others.

In the music industry any type of publicity had a big impact in the popularity of any product or brand.

this post sucks

I speak spanish, any question?

yes

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ITAOTS is actually the best album ever made, Abbey Road is the second one.

>The Bullet ant has the most painful sting of the insect kingdom.
>The Brazilian wandering spider has the most potent venom of the Arachnid family

Water turns off fire because it removes the heat from the fuel, not because of oxygen starvation.

Wtf do you write?

God is real. We are not alone.

My hand is a spatula.

>We are not alone
Do you refer to God or Aliens?

How do you fap?

God, my friend, will reveal himself to us all.

Lots of oil.

Friends are a accessory to life, not a necessity, many people forget this fact.

I don't know how to feel about this but is kinda sad

bump

Its not sad, its helpful. When i was 16 i realized this after losing a few close friends to personal issues with me. I tried so hard to keep being friedms with them, but it was tearing me apart. After thinking the whole thing over i realized, people are not needed to live a happy life. When i was a small child i played in the sandbox alone, and pushed away everyone who tried being my friend, but that only drew them closeer. People fight for things they cant get, and if they cant get your friendship, they will fight for it. So If you dont fight to make friends, they will come to you, like a moth to a flame.

bump

bump

Don't whiz on an electric fence.