So, i'm fairly certain at this point in my life that im a psychopath in some sense of the word:

So, i'm fairly certain at this point in my life that im a psychopath in some sense of the word:
>highly manipulative
>able to get nearly anything I want
>lie incredibly well
>etc

I have a conscience i know whats right and wrong in most cases and it saves my ass alot, lately im beginning to question more and more if what im told to be wrong is actually wrong. the more and more i learn about the condition, and personality disorders in general the more i realise it gets worse, less self control, more violent tendencies etc and it scares me so much, i hide it very well but i slip sometimes and there are a few people who know. i feel like i have nobody to turn to, i could never tell my mother or the people im close to. I need help but if I cant tell anyone. help me out Sup Forums?

You're having a moral dilemma rn, so you're not totally there yet.

I know it must sound incredibly autistic but I dont know how to not make it sound retarded.

yeah, i wouldent say im a complete psychopath, its so hard to describe but im trying, i dont know who else to turn to.

the fact that you think youre a psychopath, means youre not one. maybe a sociopath.

See i've always looked into both but nobody can seem to agree on a straight definition for either of them, some people use them for the same thing. the main difference that people can agree on is that sociopaths are impulsive, have rough upbringings and are sociopaths as a result, but with a psychopath they have good upbringings are methodical and take calculated risks, which suits me better, ive done bad things but the people deserved it, ive never done anything to seriously harm anyone physically but i have emotionally, ive manipulated and lied and caused pain, i did it because they were bad people and they needed to be taken down a peg.

This is the most autistic thing I have ever heard. "You are not one if you think you are"

Fact of the matter is if you manipulate people into getting what you want, and you enjoy manipulating people and you enjoy lying yo them and you enjoy hurting others future to benefit your own. Then you are by definition a Psychopath,

once you graduate from high school you'll feel different

Psychopaths don't know they're psychotic. It's how the brain works. It's just like how a Sociopath will never admit they're a Sociopath.

Liking being edgy =/= Psychotic/Sociopathic

You're nothing. Worm.

>the more and more i learn about the condition, and personality disorders in general the more i realise it gets worse, less self control, more violent tendencies etc

You clearly haven't learned enough, because you have no clue what you're talking about.

t. therapistfag who's actually educated on mental disorders and the DSM

I have a strong set of morals, I dont manipulate good people, most of the time. I could ruin lives if i wanted to, if someone pushes just the right buttons then I snap and take them down a notch, I know when people lie, I know how to tell what someone wants and convince them that helping me will get them what they want. I want help because its getting to the point where Ill do something which seems perfectly justified but then end up utterly hating myself for it.

None of this is true and you are a raging faggot. Go manipulate your baby cock with your hand.

you are absolutely right i know next to nothing, i wont sit here and tell you otherwise, i know my personal experiance and not much else, i cant ask about it because people would ask questions, but if you have the time id really like to know more.

I am the same way. My mom started dating this guy I didnt like and he had a 8 yr old daughter and a 12 year old daughter. I hated them and wanted to split him and my mom up. So I started to sexually abuse the two of them until eventually one could not take it and tried to kill herself. Their dad didnt believe them and instead chose me over them. All in all hes a pretty cool dude.

that sounds horrific, ive never done anything to that degree i like to think that i wouldent but sometimes i just dont know, do you feel any remorse for what you did?

not a psychopath.

possibly a sociopath tho. lucky for you, if you seek help now, it wont progress and you can fix it. go seek help.

a psychopath is unable to comprehend the difference between right and wrong, they hurt others not out of a sense of malice, but because they have no concept of morality. A sociopath knows full well the difference between right and wrong, he just doesn't give a shit.

I've done something like that. Used to think I'm real scum but you're pretty bad too. Cheers

but wont that ruin any career prospects? who would want to associate with someone like me if they knew?

Then teach me, idiot. You can't because it's hogwash.

>but if you have the time id really like to know more.

You're clearly not a "psychopath' nor do you suffer from APD. You most likely don't suffer from any personality disorder, because most personality disorders are ego dystonic - meaning people who have them don't believe there is anything wrong with them.

Someone with ADP would not be asking the questions you're asking - they would not be worried about being "psychopaths." That's the crux of the diagnosis right there - an inability to have the introspection necessary to notice something is wrong.

Everything you describe is normal in human functioning. You're an edgy teenager who worries too much. Now fuck off.

if your mother graduated high school and understands that being a psychopath doesn´t equal being a mass murderer, you should tell her the truth, mothers understand and help, at least let there be someone you can trust completely, it's crucial if you want to be happy

On a similar note, I'll soon be moving together with a guy I strongly suspect is a psycho, anything i should keep in mind or pay attention to?

depends on your states. in my state [florida] they cannot release mental health records without your approval in writing from you first.

Not one bit. If I saw either of them I'd do it again and it would be pure bliss. I am not even a Pedo, it;s not an attraction to them at that age, Its the mental trauma that I am causing that gets me off. I fucked them and they loved it.

Repressed ball sucker. Diagnosis complete.

im really just being autistic? its been fucking with me for years, my peers have noticed too, but ill take it on faith you know your shit.

Cheers

(OP) thanks i think ill try and summon the courage to go fuck it and get it out, but as with your situation, if it seems to good to be true it usually is, they tell people what they want to hear, I know that I do.

If anything you're being paranoid - somthing akin to illness anxiety disorder only focused on mental illness rather than somatic illness. The fact that you care in the first place demonstrates you are not APD or a sociopath or psychopath or whatever you want to call it.

Talk to a psychiatrist or therapist about it if it bothers you that much - they'll tell you the same thing and work to help you alleviate these anxieties.

(OP) i dont feel like i could ever do that, everyone is different i guess.

(OP) thank you, genuinely.

Neither of those terms are used professionally and both refer to Anti-Social Personality Disorder. Some professionals who do use the terms use them to make the distinction that a psychopath acquired ASPD because of genetic/biological reasons, and a sociopath acquired ASPD from environmental factors like abuse. Basically, psychopaths are born, sociopaths are made.

ah well you see i'm a UK fag

I'm not a psychopath either but sometimes I wish I was - because running a train on those boys in your pic would be amazing.

I did not think I could either. But when I started it I could not stop. I wanted them to suffer. I wanted them to be scarred for life.

Seriously though - see a therapist if you can. Like I said, sounds like you have anxiety issues. Those are pretty receptive to treatment.

taken down a peg huh? according to who? you? how about you mind your own business and own up to your own mistakes and things you have done to others, rather than focus on what others have done? oh right, because you are a gigantic pile of shit.

does anyone know?

(OP) yeah that was more or less what i read, i must have fucked up when writing it, sorry its kinda late at night here.

You 100% should hate yourself, probably a lot more than you do currently. If i were you, i would kill myself. You are human garbage. Do the rest of humanity a favor and take yourself out to the curb. It's really the least you can do at this point.

There were rumors. I had to get a lawyer, dropped 10K on one and then in the end the charges were dropped. Something like "Lack of evidence" or something. But that in and of itself proves how little I could care about those girls. I can't even be fucked to remember what the term was that let me off scott free and with plenty of fap material.

Lol, such a tryhard. Yeah fucker, you're like totally dexter.

(OP) that's me sir. I justify it by convincing myself and others that they deserved it but I did because I enjoyed it.

You fap a lot user? I enjoy fapping to people I hurt the most.

(OP) haha don't hold me to it, damn good show, only pic i had that was even vaguely related.

Once a day every day before I go to work. I try to re imagine taking their clothes of listening to them beg me stop. Eventually there was no crying, no yelling for help it was just them laying there.

good times.

Yep, people like you are the downfall of humanity, being 100% honest here. Who knows how many people who could've had something great to contribute to society/humanity are stopped short by some shit licker like yourself who got their feelings hurt? Whats more, you probably deserved to have your feelings hurt in the first place and were too much of a baby to learn your lesson and grow, and instead felt the need to drag someone who was above you down to your shitty infantile level. I honestly don't even know why im talking to you, you are not worth the time.

Very good. I fap quite a lot to memories too. More intense than sex to me.

(OP) I've never done anything to stop people doing things with thier life, never, the people ive dealt with abuse women, bully people and make others' lives hell, when i say they deserved what little i did i mean it.

Exactly. I only have sex with girls to fit in so I don;t become obsessed with the memories. No girlfriend wife or kids. Just hookups.

You're a nigger is what you are.

Start training to become a lawyer. You'll be amazing at it.

Solid advice, except OP is a pathetic teenager.

well then carry on, you should be more clear when describing, as it can mean the difference between a mental disorder or just being a decent human being. if you did it to someone because of some petty bullshit, you have a problem, if you did it because they genuinely deserved it, ie actually did something fucked up as opposed to saying something fucked up, then u have nothing to worry about.

I thought about it, i'm stupidly good at arguing, its really one of the only things im good at other than preparing food.

ive diagnosed myself as bpd because harley quinn is a character who is literally me irl

Jesus christ, kids, just because you can browbeat your regretful drudge of a mother into giving you extra candy bars doesn't mean you Hannibal Lecter.

(OP) you got it in one dude, I dont know jack fucking shit about having real problems, I know people who've fought in wars, come back with ptsd then had to go through losing a child, my problems are nothing compared to actual adult problems but they still affect me which is why im here.

(OP) hahaha

Being a psychopath isn't a problem. It's the natural balance of things.

(OP) cannibalism never really caught my fancy.

(OP) on some days id agree with you, it helps alot being able to charm and convince people easily but other times i just feel like shit.

That comes at a later stage of exploration. It isn't as charming as they make it out to be. It's like anything else but maybe under certain conditions it can be worthwhile.

(OP) yeah im sorry its really late im having trouble wording it all, thanks for taking the time to give your say though it means alot.

(OP) The whole principle of eating another person just seems so dirty to me.

I've fired people because I didn't like their diets. Their careers never recovered.

(OP) damn, nah ive never done anything over something like that.

OP singing off, thanks to everyone who posted a reply, good, bad or funny. Thank you.

(OP) actually not a femanon but sure dude, ill be harely quinn if you want me to be.