Hey /bros tryna get high but don't have any weed. Anything i could try that's homemade?

hey /bros tryna get high but don't have any weed. Anything i could try that's homemade?

love

Mix ammonia and bleach and inhale rapidly for a couple of minutes. Shit will get you nice and fucked for a couple of hours.

Jenkem

Air Duster
Robotussin
Nutmeg
Masturbation.

You're an autist and probably under 18. Kill yourself, faggot.

DXM

Yeh man best high ever!

Don't do too much nutmeg tho, it can last 4 days. I'm serious

get a canister of helium, turn it on slow, and put the hose in a big that is over your head. lay down. it's fucking intense

Take 400mg of Benedryl.

Autoassfixiation

Nutmeg takes a while to kick in but I'd go with a tbls or 2. Chills you the fuck out imo

>400mg

Yeah if you're if you're a fucking pussy. Try 7-900 and you'll be tripping your dick off if you can fight the sleep

they actually put a certain percentage of oxygen in the can to prevent this and you'll just suffocate with a bag over your head while being conscious and in pain the most of the time you are dying if you don't tear the bag off while blacked due to the unconscious desire to live and end up with brain damage

dxm

>Nutmeg
no

instead of getting high how about you make some money so u can buy some weed so you don't eventually kill yourself with cleaning supplies

5-10 triple c's will also have you trippin hella balls. Fairly cheap too

unrelated to op but anyone know a drug cocktail that could kill me? thanks.

Drink bleach.

How about man the fuck up abd leave childish shit to kids

literally everything these retards are mentioning, such as helium, and the bleach/ammonia mix. That will all kill you pretty fast

You might be on the wrong website, friendo.

im on probation rn can't

/thread

Are you getting randoms or just paying a monthly?

I'm on colors

Aw shit, don't fuck up lol

u cant spend your energy making money rather than getting high? interesting but ig this is Sup Forums

Paint thinner

Yeah, nutmeg is really not fun. Just like diphenhydramine and fly agaric.

Go for a wood alcohol enema. Might burn a bit but you will die, sooner or later from it.

Try some exercise. Or some wine.

Imodium AD.

Look it up.