So batman is a hypocrite

So batman is a hypocrite

Ras was on that train in the first place to kill Gotham. Batman asking Gordan to destroy the railroad to save Gotham was independent of the fact that Ras was on the train itself.

Batman didn't kill anyone by any semantic argument, he strictly refused to save someone.

Rash Al Gool killed himself.

then why did he save heath ledger when he fell off a building.

It was Gordon who blew up the railroad, not Batman. The hobo witness will tell you Batman was NOT inside his Batmobile at the time.

No blood on his hands.

He went out of good way to save Joke Man

But not Bane, Talia, Ra's or Scarecrow

Batman himself caused Joker's fall, unlike Ras' presence on the train.

>Batman Begins

>Begins

The trilogy is about Batman becoming a hero. He starts out inexperienced and more or less kills Ras (Begins), has his build up as a hero and time in the limelight (more or less) before his fall from grace when he takes the hit for Dent's crimes (Dark Knight), and ultimately lives up to the heroic ideal by (pseudo) self sacrifice (Rises).

Nolan is a maestro.

then why was he okay with throwing harvey dent down a building and letting him die

see my earlier post about joker Also he obviously was incapable of saving Bane's life, that's just retarded.

Batman obviously had more important matters to attend to than doing first-aid on Talia

Ra's I mentioned in the first post of this thread

Scarecrow I'm actually unfamiliar with what you're talking about, it's been a while since I've seen these

Batman didn't kill qui Gonn tho, he just left him on the train

His creed is to save people, no matter who. That is literally the entire plot of the sequel. Bats has to choose between two people, breaking his rule no matter what. And then he kills Dent and the Joker wins.

you motherfuckers are trolling right? Just pretending to be retarded? I hope so.

Did you even watch the scene? Batman sticks to his principles so far as they are physically possible, he needed to save Gordon's son first. How is he going to hold on to Gordon's son and hold on to Dent simultaneously without Dent just shooting both of them. That's completely unreasonable.

No one forced him to hold himself to an unreasonable standard, but he did anyway and he predictably fucked up, and the dark hypocrite rose.

It's like Donald Trump. We all know he sleeps around, which is fine because he doesn't claim he doesn't or admonish those who do.

But Cruz is a hypocrite if he sleeps around because he is supposed to be a Christian. Same action, but only one is a hypocrite. And this is just like batman.

Whenever he talks about his no-killing policy, he talks about it because it's an ideal to strive for, he doesn't talk about it like it's the Talmud for orthodox Jews.

If you have any batman quotes from these movies where he does talk about the no-killing policy in such a way that both sufficiently and strictly depicts Nolan-batman as a hypocrite, then by all means.

>Batman
>not a Jew

Watch the fucking movie before you talk about it howbout that?

Decades of relevant comic books and cartoons, you idiot.

It's already well known that Nolan didn't intend to depict batman as strictly adherent to the comic's image (while still wanting to be generally close to it, of course, but honestly what capeshit adaptation does strictly adhere to the their original comics anymore). Hence me specifying quotes from the movies themselves.

Evidently, there are none. You're just being an autist who has nothing better to do than complain about muh dc comix

He's bound to run put of smug littlefinger pictures eventually, keep fighting him anons!

>Nolan-batman

you'd be surprised.