Hey Sup Forumsros, I need ur help. I caught the feels for a coworker and I got her number not too long ago...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I need ur help. I caught the feels for a coworker and I got her number not too long ago. She seemed to be interested in me but I couldn't tell for sure. How should I proceed? I don't want to fuck this up because I'm an autistic retard with little social experience. Should I text her or should I call her and what should I say

>tell her you love her

Just whip your dick out, she will either be impressed or call the cops!

It's never a good idea to fuck anyone at work.

What ever you don't make plans or contact tomorrow. Thursday hit her up for something extremely causal...aka not a movie or dinner

this

being desperate and needy and cringeworthy is a schoolboy error

Start with casual conversation.(family, work etc) then eventually lead to wanna go out for dinner sometime.

Make her laugh.
A lot.

Like what? I thought going out for a coffee or a small bite would be casual isn't it?

Bullshit you gay cunt. OP go for it, invite her out for drinks with friends, make it something casual but let her know you're interested via subtle hints.

this. A way to get in a girls pants is thru her sense of humor

Do you live in a big city? I'd say museum, zoo or aquarium. Not your completely standard date and these are places were its always for easy convo to flow and will feel like less pressure.

But not at your expense.

This is a good idea too. It's not one and one so not a date but alcohol is flowing so it will loosen you and her up

Hm that's a good idea actually. There are quite a few museums nearby the area so that might be something to check out. What about something like bowling?

moar of this?

don't make talking to a girl so complicated. don't text her right away cuz you'll seem too needy. give it a day or two. text her and say hi and find some common ground, see what she likes. than go on n see if you can land a date from there. it don't gotta be complicated either. some girls don't mind a walk in the park but you'll never know until you get her comfortable and uncover things about her.

Bowling, that depends
Does she like the big lebowski? Then yes, otherwise no. It's kinda a lame date, IMO, it's sorta competitive which is a pass for me on date ideas for me. Esp for initial get to know her dates

this looks not legal

Been there, done that with a coworker. Dont fucking do it. Bad news.

Damn near impossible to keep quiet, and if shit goes sour, you have to go to work and see that person every damn day. And when feelings are still there, it is so fucking rough.

Dont. Fucking. Do. It.

That looks underage

This is good too. Try talking to her a few times via text before even asking her out somewhere. That why she isn't completely clear on your intentions. You need to get her to chase you but you have to show interest too

How does one get a girl to chase you?

Subtle things user, for an example in a bar situation or any really don't follow her around like a lost puppy. Let her go talk to other people or dudes, you do your thing of course include her and flirt with her but always talk to other girls and be willing to walk away from her.

I am aiall 7th born child and only son of chaos, I am the guardian of this world created by my sisters, I am disappointed in the human race, do better children of earth, make the changes that need to be made, if you don't soon you will kill this wonderful world and you're race along with it, think children, save your home, don't forget what will happen to all of you without her.

I don't see how this is getting her to chase u. Im autistic so I'm probably missing a piece of detail somewhere

people want what they can't have. You need to make her want you by showing her she can't necessarily have you. But on the flip side she needs a reason to want you, you need to show her interest and flirt with her but flirt with other girls. By talking to other girls shows that you don't "need her" and helps build jealousy

(another user) supporting this: this is why chicks go after guys in a relationship, cuz they want something they 'cant have' and also if they get the guy it makes it feel good with themself cuz they were better than someone else

both trips speak the truth...

>underage
>IMG_2142.jpg

It's also a confidence thing, as a guy when you have a gf you are more confident around other girls because you are not "thirsty"

Checked

Says the virgin

what do you mean faggot?