Prove your an old fag

Prove your an old fag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A
youtube.com/channel/UCG0p_ZUF3YDLNOwiJFr-N4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off thomas

I'm just going to wait for you to go first tbh.

kys

ur

I used to post and make cp threads back in the day

Pool's closed

hi im thomas

L O L Epic Win!

Go get fucked by your squad leader you bitch

amphibian aviation program

only true oldfags remember these legends

Battletoads

All the oldfags are gone, they were taken by candleja

Taken by w-

d-code

home movies

duckman

mtv oddities

I just want so badly to go to Rick's pawn shop and ask him face to face if he has any battletoads. If I'm ever in the area I might just do that.

OP here.

We lost our board along time ago.
I remember Subuta, or whatever the fuck it was where they stole longcat.

candlefag and the sinperturds were always gay and unfunny.

That's not how you do Candlejack you fucking newfag. You finish the first sentence and th

1. You + are = YOU'RE
2. Fuck your puddleguy artwork
3. Pic related

finger boxes

You don't capitalize candlejack you utter nonce. Get off my boa

>holeguy
what is this 2ch?

hole guy was a gay ass memer

I grew up with battletoads. That shit was damn near impossible, and the only joy you could get from the game was in mercilessly beating the shit out of the guy you were playing with. Not even Game Genie could make that shit fun...

I remember when chuck norris facts were all the rage...

hey, remember when chuck norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people? Then the grenade exploded

fuck off hole fag

no

wew lad

I used to watch Dr. Katz when it first aired...

I wasn't able to get into that one.

you didnt even duckroll.
smh

▲ ▲

new fags can't even triforce.

>>>/S4S/

OP is always a faggot.

Mom go to bed

Can Milhouse be a meme yet

>be me
>can greentext
>still newfag
>feelsbadman

What's a newfag/oldfag?

Tiem2zozzle

Far cry six boi

Gaia gold

I cried. Thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A

I'm an old fag, come see at my youtube channel...
Hey guys, Like and Subscribe to my youtube channel for that win baby! youtube.com/channel/UCG0p_ZUF3YDLNOwiJFr-N4Q

Shit was cash

No problem

What if I told you I was an oldfag
But I mostly did and still do just creep

Uh. Let's see.
When I typed faggot it's auto type candyass
That's all I got. idk wutchu want, OP

DSFARGEG

‏You go first, candy-ass.

SAY CANDLEJACK ONE MORE GODDA

CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK CANDLEJACK

It's official, Trips decide milhouse can be a meme

‏>‎>722372826
‎>>‎722372260
‫fuckniggers

‫no

That's pretty edgy

Finger boxes.

Also, this horrible shit...

milhouse is meme now. My life is complete.

‫niggers
‫tongue
‫my
‫anus

DELET

‫I just reported you to the FBI you sick fuck, enjoy the partyvan
But while you're waiting, here, have some gore

I loved fingerboxes, I got mine back in 92 at a mom and pop novelty shop. Man that brings back memories.

‏My grandfather designed the template for one of the most popular finger boxes to date, pic related. I still have a few of the prototypes which he gave me when I was a young child.

80% of the shit you summerfags call old is cring as fuck...

Circa 2005 btard here m80.

I will kill you if you don't delete this post.

too late, I screencapped it for future generations to enjoy

really? what material did he make them out of? ive been wanting a decent fingerbox for a while

holy fucking shit Sup Forums its been years and the first thread i see is this shit. I was there for all of the OG raids. Now tits or GTFO.

Oh no.

Name 1 "OG" raid bud...

Dan's.

That's really incredible, did he work for Ayo or their competitor's, I always forget their name, but it was like if You prefered one, you called the other brand the knock off, know what I mean?

I was here since before the ads

‏I'm afraid the exact make-up of the fingerboxes is a trade secret, but it is a polymer of a few composits.

>tfw can't triforce

It was specifically for Ayo's Yura line. And yeah, the other brand definitely is the knock-off brand.

I don't have to prove shit to you. However remember Chanology?

Postcard stand...good times :,)

‏>thinking knowing of Chanology makes you an oldfag
I bet you can't even backwardsquote you fucking newfag.

The People's Champions
Newt Gingrich
PENIS
VAGINA
roody-poo
candy-ass
cumdumpster

nobody remember the piiggy togi chan?

More

Can you even triforce? Also nice greentext, who the fuck do you think you are, Snacks?

^
^^
amidoinitrite?

I remember when they released the digital fingerbox, but it was released around the same time as tamagochi's and furby's back in the late 90s, and there were some issue's with the digital display overheating and leaking corrosive liquid on the users finger. It was a PR nightmare.

▲ ▲