Yes

>succeed

Texas will never succeed

Yes and good riddance bunch of drunken, retarded rednecks

Kek succeed

>Posts wrong flag
Kek
Dude that's Chile's flag

I don't care what Texas does, but there should definitely be a secession.

Chile is the new Texas weon

Fixed

I'm a native Texan. I've been 51 years. It has amazing geographical features. The people are absolute shit though. But that's humanity in general.

>flag-of-chile.png

Thank you

Texas will succeed again

alright, alright, Austin is way cool

Touché OP. Look at all the the gullible dumbasses you fucking baited.

Austin is full of steers, psycho liberal queers, and bad traffic.

fuck no. Man, Texas IS a big part of what America is about....unfortunately, so is florida...

stupid faggot detected

>native texan

Don't start a topic if you can't spell it correctly

Top leval.

why does this flag look so russian?

The south would be a great nation, some industries are leaving Commiefornia and going to TX. The problem is Florida because is full of niggers.

= dubs of truth

"50" or five zero is NOT doubles. Do you understand --faggot?

hey bro that's racist

truth hurts

lol, I was in a Chilean airport where they were selling hats with the Texas flag on them.

>should Texas succeed from the union??

"succeed"? Its spelled "secede" you 'drunken, retarded redneck'.

Looks Cuban to me

The new Texan Navy

No, because I dont want to get a green card.

chileans are so fucking dense
not even entry level jokes go through the skulls of these fomes culiaos

TBH, if the South tried to secede again, there wouldn't even be a war. We'd let them go. It's like taking the stupid out of America.

check'd
also attention whores that cannot for the life of it go around without saying they're from that shithole

but OP that's Chile weon

Austin is full of hipsters, libertarians, and nerds, and the niggers and Mexicans are kept in their own neighborhoods.

So basically it's a paradise for Sup Forums

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

We should just strip them of state and citizen status and use them as slave labor.

user said it best when he said; Je crois vraiment que les Noirs doivent mourir...ctl + v

As a Texan, you're a nigger.

No, you don't understand. That'd be like a second chance for the rest of the country to get it right. Instead of giving the rebel states a slap on the wrist and welcoming them back to the Union, you hang the leadership for treason and station U.S. Army troops in them for ten years minimum to make sure those redneck faggots don't try to fuck up again.

As a not Texan, I concur. >>OP is a nigger

Houston is the best city in Texad

San Antonio and Brownsville are the worst cities because spics.

Sincerely- A spic in Houston

heh

Most US military forces come from the southern states. I don't think they'd be too happy to invade their homes. It's why Robert E Lee turned down supreme leadership of the union armies. He didn't want to invade Virginia.

281/832 with noodies to trade :-)

It would be a lot easier to build a wall around Texas and just let the Mexicans have it back..

>Mexicans are happy
>Trump is happy
>anyone who's ever seen real housewives of Dallas is happy

Wins all across the board

Absofuckinglutely. Anything that reduces the number of rednecks in this country is OK by me.

Yes, we actually are. Also, we always see Argenwhiteys or Peruvians attacking us on the internet, so you must be one of them, of course.