>caring about reviewers

lol

ok

done

those aren't critics though

amthony phamtany
melon/10.
got 'em.

Deep Cuts > Spectrum Pulse > The Needle Drop > Dead End Hip Hop > Todd In The Shadows > Big Quint Indeed > Rap Critic > The Double Agent > Shawn Cee >>>>> Oh Hell Fire >>>>>>>>> ARTV > CoverKillerNation > Rock Critic

The needle drop >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rap critic

And the needle drop is terrible.

Honest to god the rap critic has some of the worst opinions regarding rap music I've come across. He hates on shit for not being lyrical and then praises 21 Pilots for being innovative. Awful, awful taste

that one autistic Sup Forumstant from yesterday who reviews albums with his mom

Deep Cuts, Spectrum Pulse, and Dead End Hip Hop the only ones with decent opinions, and I guess pre-meme era Melon

In terms of just the hip hop reviewers I know:

1. H E E D

Power Gap

2. Myke C-Town
3. Shawn Cee
4. Melon
4. The Rap Critic
5. The other plebs on DEHH

wouldn't really count Todd In The Shadows, Rap Critic, or The Double Agent considering they don't review albums

Fantano>Quint>DEHH>The Rock Critic>Shawn Cee>Oh Hell Fire>Deep Cuts>CoverKillerNation>The Rap Critic>Todd In The Shadows>ARTV

funny how all the mainly Rock reviewers are the worst ones

Melon>DEHH>SpectrumPulse>Deep Cuts>Shawn Cee>CKN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rap Critic>ARTV

Don't know CKN or Shawn Cee, so the others:

As critics:
TheNeedleDrop > Spectrum Pulse > Deep Cuts > Dead End Hip Hop > Big Quint > Todd In The Shadows > OhHellFire > Rap Critic > ARTV > Rock Critic > The Double Agent

As entertainers:
Todd In The Shadows > The Needle Drop > Big Quint > Dead End Hip Hop > OhHellFire > Spectrum Pulse > The Double Agent > Rap Critic > ARTV > Deep Cuts > Rock Critic

big quint (lol) > dead end hip hop > deep cuts > theneedledrop > spectrumpulse

i do not know the rest

Deep cuts is /ourguy/

Todd and Rap Critic (and for the most part as of recent years, Anthony) are mainly just good for comedy and entertainment, not legitimate musical critiques.

Oh Hell Fire > the Needledork = Shawn cee > All the other reviewers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rap ""critic""

Needle drop>everyone else

>Melon
>More of an entertainer than Quint

Have you lost your god damn mind son?

seconded

Todd In The Shadows, Big Quint, and Dead End Hip Hop are the only ones I can bare to watch because they're not fucking full of themselves or try to sell themselves as these all-knowing musical experts like the rest of these guys, especially Fantano and Rap Critic.

TND>Myke C Town>DEHH>BQI>Shawn Cee>>Spectrum Pulse>>>>>>>Rap Critic>>>TITS>>>>TheDoubleAgent>>>>>>ARTV

Still watch rap critic for some reason even though he has some of the shittiest opinions known to man kind.

I thought shawn cee was gonna be shit but he is actually good and knows a bit about hip hop.

/thread

ARTV and Spectrum Pulse and Rap Critic have terrible taste. OhHellfire and Bigquint are most entertaining. TND and deepcuts are the most patrician.

I watch reviews as entertainment so ranked after that
DEHH > Oh Hell Fire > TND > Todd the cuck > Rap Critic

Melon and Big quint are the only ones you need

rap critic and ARTV are legit cringe

Literally all those are hot garbage for newfags

Todd in the shadows is definitely the most entertaining out of the bunch but he talks exclusively about pop music.

Ohhellfire>>>>>>Fantano>Todd in the shadows>rock critic>cover killer nation

TND> The Wonky Angle> Everyone Else> The Rock Critic

I honestly like the Wonky Angle because he's like the Reviewbrah of music; sure he's goofy looking, but he's genuine.

Also fuck the Rock Critic, he needs to stop bringing up his sappy "antireligious realization" backstory and actually focus on the tunes.

the rock critic is some of the most dumbed-down weapons-grade cringe in the whole circuit of reviewers

Fantano's political opinions are a garbage fire, but his music opinions are for the most part fine.

I like Shawn Cee. His MM.. Food first listen was great

Have you seen his loveless review? He talks out his ass too much when he doesn't know about the subject. Still one of the better internet reviewers.

OhHellFire>>>>>>>>>Deep Cuts>BigQuint>Fatfucko>Spectrum Pulse> DEHH> Todd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rap Critic

Deep Cuts is the only one I like. [spoiler]And ohhellfire[/spoiler]

The only reviews that matter are Discogs reviews

13. ARTV
12. OhHellFire
11. Shawn Cee
10. Spectrum Pulse
9. TheDoubleAgent
8. BigQuint
7. CoverKillerNation
6. DeepCuts
5. Rap Critic
4. Rock Critic
3. DEHH
2. Todd
1. Fantano

I like all of them except for ARTV

>rap critic that far up

Why do people hate Rap Critic and Rock Critic so much.

I get that The Rock Critic can get annoying with politics and religion but his editing is god-tier.

this

PLS LINK

As critic Quint should be way lower down. He literally has the exact same critique for every single album.

"To all the X fans, if you love X, make sure to cop this shit, you will love it.

To all the X haters, avoid this shit like the plague, you will not like this."

youtu.be/FgO5APRILfM

>can't get into gorillaz and the national both very accesible and widely acclaimed
>has ever attempted to get into this other stuff he mentioned

Lol what a mega pleb

> Todd in the Shadows
disgusting

damn someone else know about the awkwardness that is the wonky angle

Todd would be much better if he reviewed full albums, he actually hints his actual taste in music in a few videos

He's mentioned Nick Cave, Van Morrison, Against Me!, The Antlers, American Football, and some more that I can't remember at the moment.

>deep cuts that low
D R O P P E D

He's a terrible reviewer, something he's mentioned in the past, because he isn't good at describing why he likes something. However, his OHW series is really good. Turned me on to Semisonic in high school.

Where tf does Todd mention American Football or The Antlers?

anyone else absolutely despise rap critic? seems like that autistic kid in middle school that kept telling everyone how eminem is the best rapper because he doesnt rap about money pussy and drugs like every other rapper

>GOD-TIER
Deep Cuts
Dead End Hip Hop
>GREAT-TIER
The Needle Drop
Oh Hell Fire
Spectrum Pulse
>GOOD-TIER
Shawn Cee
Big Quint
>MEH-TIER
Todd In The Shadows
Cover Killer Nation
>SHIT-TIER
ARTV
The Double Agent
Rock Critic

*oh and Rap Critic for Shit-Tier too

1. Antwan Fantano even though he hates one of my favourite albums
2. DEEP_CUTS cool dude
3. DEHH because its actually funny
4. BIGQUINT
5. Shawn Cee, he's alright
1000. Rap critic lmao aahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Rap Critic is that typical guy that thinks Weezy is worse than Big Sean, also if you've seen his top 10 lists you'll laugh lmao. He's attracted to only the lyrical miracle spiritual side of hip hop

Everyone knows ARTV is the king.

Remember when ARTV did a review of MPP? He gave it a 3 because he thought it was too experimental and "droney", and then some user posted it on Sup Forums and everyone made fun of him so he deleted the video.

Why do people hate Rock Critic

MPP?

How new are you?

anco you fuckin retard

OhHellFire > all

Oh hellfire is dat boi panda bear 4 eva

ARTV is so fucking full of himself despite having 13 year old taste.

>nobody posts superior Darren Lock

Why do you like him? His voice is nasally and overly effeminate and he either uses shit equipment or good equipment poorly so it sounds worse. His grading is inconsistent as hell. His videos go on for way too long, which wouldn't be a problem, but he's not concise and he's repetitive. His editing is his a low quality attempt at being like a TGWTG show. Also, this is just a personal preference, his over use of memes and overly dramatic speaking style is grating.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=WhQYn3qRXEw

He makes a good point.

Have you guys seen this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0rj_dlU_sQ&ab_channel=ARTV

this. Darren is /ourguy/

Check em.

He's not a good critic but he's a good entertainer.

Wonky Angle

Deep Cuts lost all credibility when he revealed himself as a pleb saying that "context matters when it comes to albums". Also he has entry-level taste, but he's young.

If he's your thing, than sure. What do you find entertaining about him? I just watched his videos to see albums others don't review. But I can't stand his videos at this point.

>taking a music critic who makes music like this seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=eBKpRFSDkSM

t. ARTV

I like the length, and I like how uses jokes in his album reviews, and makes them fit nicely.

scruffles > memetano > rest

Point taken. I just find the length tedious because he's repetitive. Thanks.

The beat is garbage but he's spitting mad bars.

I don't understand how he is repetitive, unless if you are talking about his rants in his vids sometimes, which I understand can be very repetitive.

context does matter, user. You put kendrick in the 90s and he's just one of many talented (soft) rappers, like Common. If Resurrection came out last year it would be HHAOTY by a long shot

I'm phoneposting (reeeee) so I can't pull up a specific video and break it down, but I remember in his like 20 minute review of Shinedown's Simple Man cover, he basically just reiterated that he found the singers voice inappropriate for the song for 20 minutes. He barely went into why it doesn't work.

Big Quint makes even shit records sound good. Pretty much everything he posts is positive. That's why I don't care for him

I know these:

>Deep Cuts
>Needle drop
>Spectrum pulse (I can't stand him)
>Dead End Hip Hop (Might as well say Myke Jamison)
Big quint, shawn ce, rap critic (Shitty)
Artv (Vain of my existence)

ARTV is honestly really smart and knows alot about music and has very diverse taste. You must have seen one of my older videos. His newer videos are alot better and I highly recommend you check out his newer videos.

>my
>his

Thoughts on ARTV'S girlfriend Hannah?

No it doesn't really matter, it can go hand by hand with substance, but you can't put it above to justify the mediocre songwriting, like in the case of Mount Eerie, or Bon Iver.

Fantano is shit at reviewing but the only one whos entertaining

Spectrum Pulse>TND>DEHH>Shawn Cee>Bigquint>Rap Critic>ARTV

this is the only answer

He lost all credibility when I pressed play on one of his videos and realized he's just another soft-spoken British nu-male with entry level Sup Forumscore taste.

melon is objectively the best reviewer here

the rest are all 100% cringe

the fact that any of you think a single one of the other reviewers has anything intelligent to say is unbelievable

i often disagree with melon but to say that he's worse at what he does than any of these shitheads is laughable

well yeah, also that

Rock Critic is the worst

OhHellFire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally everyone else