Hey guys I'm super new to Sup Forums but I have a question why do I always want to cut myself when like I'm sad I don't...

Hey guys I'm super new to Sup Forums but I have a question why do I always want to cut myself when like I'm sad I don't do it anymore but the thought of the blood making a puddle on the floor just excites me and makes me feel on top of the world is it fucked up I'm bipolar so does that have something to do with it

You're an idiot is what you are

You're retarded. That is all.

Dear Newfag,
Cut your throat...that is all.

sounds like you might have rickets, that's a common symptom

well i hate blood so you should just kill yourself now you fucking weirdo

Pussies cut across the river user, try a little harder next time

It's bait newfags

What's rickets and I do t cut anymore I just don't understand why nothing excites me and gives me thrills like cutting and I never cut to show attention it was on my in set thigh I see how stupid it was but I want to do it so bad I take treatment for bipolar maybe I should switch to
New meds I'm going to the doc tomorrow to talk about abilifiy right now I'm on invega 6mg

wtf is the point with cutting so much omg, kys already........

Well like that's what I'm saying why would I want to hurt myself it's gay like why can't I just fuck or do drugs or shoot guns or some shit

I don't understand the bait thing I'm new what's the bait like is it a virus or is it sympathy

I'm depressed but never wanted to cut. However I'm pretty sure you have a blood fetish. I could help with that if you're in the neighborhood ;)

Nope I am sorry I'm good I don't want to be eaten or some shit I rather not fuck with blood fetish could it be the pain tho or like control and seriously what is bait

Wait what is a blood fetish now I'm curious is it like killing people of just liking to see blood

My goal is to do it as painlessly as possible if that's your question. It's the smell and the feel of the blood with a part of it coming from dominating someone. Leaving a mark. A good blade and knowing how to use it is key to painlessness.

Maybe you're just a cut below everyone's standards

This should be the end result

CAAAAAAAAARLOOOOOOOOSSSSS! GO FUCK YOURSELF CARLOS

oh carlos

Did the cutting hurt?

Carlos for the love of god

Time stamp or that never happened

Believing in shit that doesn't matter makes life much more interesting