What is the worst Sup Forums fanbase?

What is the worst Sup Forums fanbase?

feet

Blacked posters

Rick and Morty wait why so many anime girls on fucking Sup Forums

Nah man, the alt-right types on /lit/ are far worse than those fan bases.

leave forever

Cunny posters who ruin other waifus's threads

waifu fags

>being a leftist faggot

Stay mad cunt.

pedos/young actress posters. half of the girls they post aren't even Sup Forums-related

American Football, /bleep/ and The Money Store losers should be next to KPop

/who/ fags stays in the their threads. Baneposters are bros. /got/ are objectively the worst but they seem to be sticking to their own general as of late, so I don't really have a problem with anyone. The harambe fags are a bit annoying though.

Case in point

Agreed

I filter most of the generals so I don't have to be subjected to /who/, /got/, etc, fanbases

The filter system is your friend and mine.

THESE

>not endulging every platform to form your own opinions

copy pasta meme bros

BvS

Ghostbusters

Zack Snyder posting in general, tbph

/got/
/doctor who/
/feet/

Capeshiters
/got/
Anything related to "controversies"

>baneposting
>fanbase
It makes fun of TDKR.

E-celebs. Really, you all need to fuck off, no one care about fucking shitty reviewers.

definitely capeshit

Anime posters
Also /got/ retards.

At first sure, but now it has evolved to something else.

Yes, into a meme.
It's a not a "Batman fanbase" in any way or form.

You'd be surprised. There's tons of fanarts, fanfics, fanvideos, music, and even a fucking wiki.

/lit/'s problem is that nobody actually wants to discuss literature, not politics of one side or another.

>not liking the superior body parts

thinly veiled politics bait
Snyderfags
Anime

YES, if these two things were gone Sup Forums would be an absolute paradise. A veritable garden of intellectual beauty and high-level discourse.

Anything Sup Forums related in universally cancerous.

youtube shills

The real answer is the same across every board: Sup Forums fags who have to make each and every single thread about their retarded meme politics.

/thread

>"HEY GUAISE LOOK THEY RELEASED ANOTHER REVIEW OF THIS NEW MOVIE JAJA GO WATCH IT AND DISCUSS HERE"
This, fucking retards.

/got/
/drwho/
People complaining about Sup Forums invading boards
/reddits that come here/

This, why does rlm and ca have generals? Fucking douge has a general

I can already tell you that Sup Forums one is almost completely wrong.
One Piece and Naruto have much worse fanbases than Madoka/Type moon
Sup Forums one is arguable, LoL's fanbase is far worse than Souls/Smash.

How is Attack on Titan a cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums?

There is no fanbase, Sup Forums just shits on it because it's popular and not their favorite obscure special snowflake moeshit

Pic related

>There is no fanbase, Sup Forums just shits on it because it's popular and not their favorite obscure special snowflake moeshit
You're embarassing yourself

Replace Madoka with Eva please

I want to add Bridget Regan/ Saiorse Ronan posters

douge's general is to make fun of him more than anything else

Madokafags, everyone

>Bridget Regan/ Saiorse Ronan posters
I honestly don't think there's more than one

>this shit shit movie is really awesome guys!

go watch a show about a pastry bakery or some gay shit like that

>not knowing how to spell 'indulging'
>not even knowing what it means

>>>/grade school/

capeshitters stand above all others as worst community on Sup Forums. Everything else is a minor annoyance at best.

why do people on Sup Forums hate moekino? are they actually deluded enough to think anime has any redeeming feature besides cute girls and that it should be taken remotely seriously at all?

I remember interpals /r9k/ threads
good times

I rarely go to Sup Forums but what does anime have to do with them? What anime even delves in technology?

They live on Sup Forums now

Who, GoT and RLM

They don't. They just hate Madoka and Fate for some reason, even though those shows were hugely popular when they were airing.

neo-Sup Forums is literally 60% people who started browsing Sup Forums in the past year anyway so don't collate them with classical Sup Forums

They dislike anime in general. If you even post an anime reaction image, you'll get bitched out.

interpals threads were done by reddit spammers?

>Sup Forums not tokyo ghoul or one piece
>Sup Forums has undertale which is dead and dark souls instead of blooborne/sonyggers

/his/ is
>mongaboos
>generic Germanic confederation
>byzaboos

Footfags, cunnyposters, and Sup Forums are the worst of Sup Forums.

GoT gets annoying since they're ass at keeping to their general and can barely agree on which general to post in.

/who/ is very well behaved since there's so few of them, especially in the offseason. You could filter 100% of their threads easily if you wanted.

Jesus Christ that's Bourne posters

>Footfags, cunnyposters, and Sup Forums are the worst of Sup Forums.
Fuck off reddit

>post 2013 immigrants talking about who the most cancerous group on Sup Forums is

This, the cunnyposters can be annoying sometimes when they post outside of their threads but the rest is fine desu

No one on Sup Forums wants to talk TV/Film, either. It's 99% shitposts, off topic and trolling

>the worst fanbase is people who complain about my cancerous fanbase

Am I so out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong.

Can't argue with this.

animal collective fans are drastically misrepresented

Most of the time when I came a thread about a film or tv show that isn't a meme it gets like two replies and then drops down to page 10 and gets 404'.

Hotheads.

Sup Forums should have Kanye there instead of AC.

People who like things that I don't like has always been my least favorite group of people.

Fuck off. Kiernan Shipka's feet are totally Sup Forums related.

Ever heard of Mad Men?

20 year olds who still read comics and watch kids movies. /got/ is pretty bad too

Whedonfags.

GoTfags are pretty bad whenever they post outside their containment threads.

Big Brother is retarded, therefore fans of that show must also be retarded.

Anytime Sup Forums shows up is pretty bad.

Horrorfans in general.

Oh and homosexuals are the worst on any board. If they're not talking about Alison Brie pegging them, they're talking about eating a mile of actual shit like it's Shawshank.

Test

Best post

Sorry guys, you can't upvote here. Try reddit instead.

Bad post