Im gonna fuck my gf in the ass tomorow

im gonna fuck my gf in the ass tomorow

what are your plans for valentine Sup Forumsros?

Cry because my gf is travelling

hope shes not cheating you bro.. its valentine day

Crying and marterbating

My gf is trap so yeah I'm going to the same

I don't like the Valentine Day anyway, I will play a video game, sex is overated

Gonna face-fuck my girlfriend
>pic related

what is fuck valentine this shit american custom
being imposed everywhere you consumer peace of shit capitalist fat american
fuck away some year ago no one here know what valentine is now all bich want presents

Gonna do nothing but workout and listen to music.

cant fuck gf she just got her new birth control in....(nuvia ring)

guess i gotta fuck her in the ass.

I'm gonna fuck your gf in the ass tomorrow

>flowers delivered to gfs work
>making her a nice dinner
>making some chocolate dipped strawberries
>Netflix and fuck

Should be aight

howd you get her to agree. i feel like the main problem with getting mine on board is her having to eat a certain way that day or whatever so no gross shit happens. is all that a myth or...? I feel like i could get her on board but if she has to put in extra work for it shed just most likely not be game for it.

>American holiday
Nigger you do know Rome started this shit. Then again your intelligence is showing within your writings.

does everyone want to fuck their girl in the ass?

most likely. the physical and dominant feeling alone has to be amazing

Elliot Rodger

Don't pretend you have a gf you fucking virgin

>Work with 10/10 gorgeous girl
>Everyone is always after her
>She asks me if I want to go get something to eat with her Tuesday
>Realize that's valentines day
>sofuckinghyped.jpg
>Today i'm asked to come in 12-3, short shift because a VIP is coming
>Say yes
>She says "hey user it's my dad's birthday tomorrow, so lets go around lunch instead"
>"I have to go in at that time"
>"Oh, okay, never mind"
>I just fucked everything up by taking that shift I thought would be harmless
>Fuck me

No, I don't have the desire to do anal. Exit only.

we''re gonna see louie ck. im pretty excited

Way to Cock Block yourself.

My gf just started being really rude to me a couple days ago. Being short, not replying etc. She's on her period though. Does this mean things are over for us? Or is it just "that time of the month"?

just reschedule it weds. she obv wants the d

Just have her squirt a water bottle up her ass a few times to clean it out. That or just do it and cross your fingers and dont say shit if your dick gets dirty. Some girls won't get shit on your dick, but only one way to find out

Obtain the "Red Wings" Trophy. I heard it's hard and disgusting, but rewarding

more worried about accidentally plunging shit out of her ass and having her shit on the bed/floor w.e.

shit on my dick part i can deal with

Surfin' Sup Forums and fapping to very fem traps

Gonna take my new gf's v card

I have to come in because I said I would and an important guy is coming to see the store. I'm gonna see who's of tomorrow though so they can go for me instead, I put up with way too much shit to not do what I want.

I've fucked my wife in the ass probably about 20 times in the past 3 years along with our best friend twice in threesomes, and not once have I pulled out with shit on my dick. I think if they just take care of themselves you'll be fine. It's the ghetto bitches you have to watch out for.

Mate, if it's her period, let shit slide off your back like water off a duck.

But if she keeps it up afterwards. Fucking demolish that bitch in bed, humiliate her terribly, then dump her.

Go into the school bathroom and slit my wrists, maybe.

being on their period shouldnt excuse them of being bitchy. if shes being like tht shes prob just a cunt in general or shes thinking of leaving you. either way id can her ass

If you were gonna shit liquid within, say, the next hour, wouldn't you know? As in, you would be aware of some intestinal upset. So just listen to her, if she doesn't want to do anal, that might be why.

might be tough to find cover on v day. id honestly reschedule either asap, or friday night.

good luck user

I just texted a weeb I know, if he wont go for me than it's whatever

I think he meant reschedule with her. Ask if she'd like to get dinner Friday if no one will cover you tomorrow.

My weeb friend said he has plans too so whatever, ill try another time.

You got lucky, it's about a 50/50 chance girl has a regularly poopy butthole. Not sure what being ghetto has to do with your rectum

Ghettto/dirty. Your ass shouldn't be dirty if you actually cleaned it before sex.

I don't know man. I was swapping holes between my wife and our friend. And neither of them had any problems. I wasn't gentle on our friend either cause she's an anal slut with bdsm fetishes and nothing came out. I've had a girl who was a high chance for poopy dick but she also peed herself every time she came so who the fuck knows. And like the other user said, ghetto equals dirty.

True. Some girls dont need it though, which is nice cause you can be spontaneous

This. Wife is traveling for work

2/3, as you'd expect if drawn from a 50/50 population. And personal hygeine has nothing to do with how your rectum handles feces. Unless ghetto is now a term that describes the activity of your intestinal smooth muscle

I'm gonna buy some shoes, apply for my concealed pistol license and maybe take a walk in the park. Who know, maybe I'll meet a nice girl who likes shooting things.

you thoughtless unoriginal prick.

gook here. i'll be hanging out with my adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister like i usually do on most days. we'll probably play some games, watch few anime episodes, and just generally hang out, but only this time, she said she's going to gove me something nice. this scares me a little and i don't know what to do. if i do receive something, i should give something to her a month later to fulfill the valentine's/white day thing they have in asia, right? this is her btw. she's very pretty, but a little shy and quiet due to her strange upbringing and only has a few female friends and mostly just hangs out and tags along with me when i go out when not meeting with people i know

At least he's not taking her to a fucking restaurant.

Sounds like one of those cheezy animes

oh, and should we go out to get something tasty to eat? i haven't done anything valentine's day related in many years. i say this jokingly, but part of it is her fault because she triggers the hell out of korean girls and they leave me because they fell i'm too attached to my sister. not that i mind, though, because i'd rather spend time with her, but her mentioning valentine's day just threw me off a little

are... you the dog in this picture?

of course

we literally watched oreimo together and she hated manami and loves kirino. she looks a little loke her too without the attitude

Going out to eat on valelentines can be shitty depending on where you live. If it's a popular thing, then good restaurants are very busy, the servers and cooks can't keep up and everyone has a bad time. I know it's cliche, but I recommend cooking vs going out.

But tomorrow is the 15th of February.

i was thinking more like a food stand or something, but she does cook very well and might have a meal planned or something. i honestly don't know how restaurants here are on valentine's day

Time zones, how do they work?

Checked. He's going to put his gook seed in her.

that's lewd, but we've done some stuff before -- and a little more often recently

Checked. It's a sign.

I'm hopefully going to get a GF tomorrow. She was being super flirty Saturday night, so I'm just gonna walk up and ask her out. Wish me luck Sup Forumsros