I think we need a fluffy thread

I think we need a fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/44509
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ill bump

nice...

>we need more "fluffy facts/fluffy tips"
>anons in this thread write a "fluffy fact" of something they want to establish as head cannon
>drawfag makes a drawing based on it, puts it together
>???
>PROFIT

This nigga can't draw.

Bump

I imagine this being completely wrong and "shit" foals surviving best.

The fuck is this shit? Sup Forums keeps getting crazier every year...

So glad that kweh faggot isn't here.

People who are into this are the biggest fucking faggots on the planet. Euthanize yourself.

if i can find my tablet pen i'll draw some OC for you guys because I'm bored as shit

Yus dey aww faggos! Yu-da-nice yuwsewf!

awesome. do it.

Need any ideas man?

Bump

Ok then, you better deliver

"Fluffy Fact: Fluffies will attempt to read everything if you teach them how to read."

Hi newfriend :^)

Awesome!

If you need ideas, there's one thing I've wanted to see for months:

Fluffies sleeping in a fluffpile. One in the middle wakes up to make poopies and starts climbing over the pile, accidentally stepping on a stallions balls.

>Fluffy fact:
Due to their fur, fluffies tend to cause static shocks more frequently than other household pets. This in turn can frighten younger fluffies due to "Owies". In particular, if they do this to their owner.

Make a pink filly foal in a can that ran out of miwkies and is half starved to death with ribs showing while tapping the glass with its hoofs and begging for food

I've thought about a fluffy tip about how it can help them understand the passage of time if you show it from something like an hourglass.

Warning: If your fluffy has a tendency to get entranced while watching an hourglass, do not use one. Staying still and idle for long times is bad for fluffies physical and mental health.

This would have a nice combo of kindness and betrayal:

A group of kindhearted fluffy-aid volunteers try to help with the feral population control in a humane way by sharing fluffies small cups of sketti and then castrating them before letting them go.

Fluffies have a subconscious knowledge of human history, and anything seen as on the wrong side of history, say a kid Hitler salutes, and the fluffy will freak the duck out. HasBio was commissioned by (((them))) to include that.

even in the fluffy thread Sup Forums?
srsly

Fluffies forced to live in the same cage with a boa Constrictor. Because the snake has such a low metabolism it lets fluffies run around and live a bit before eating them.

I just thought it'd be funny. Just things like that implanted in them. It could really be anything, hell a pol user could reprogram one to spew fascist slogans for all I (and HasBio) care.

Fluffy fact: Breeders, shops and adoption centers make sure the fluffies don't identify the workers as mommies or daddies. Fluffies are designed to love a personal owner over everything so they'll always be happy to get adopted and not miss their old life at the pet shop.

Where did you find this? I've never seen this SchaferAraks one before

nu am fwuffy

Kweh.

Op here. I found it on some archive thread

can't deliver, sorry guys. thought i should at least come back and say it rather than abandoning like a little bitch

It's all good. At least you told us.

I found it in fluffybooru: fluffybooru.org/post/view/44509

These shall be known as the "Sup Forums originals"

Oh, don't worry, we were around last year, the one before that, before that, before that, and even before that one.

pretty neat

It's okay. Thanks for the attempt though, and hopefully we'll get to see some of your drawings later.

1/2

2/2

fluffybooru sends its regards

Can't have a fluffy thread without a little fire in your ass!