Going to Calgary this week. Wut do?

Going to Calgary this week. Wut do?

go to bishop o byrne high school and ask people for a fresh jon

do you mean jonathan altares?

yes sir

I live in yyc , take a stroll down 17th , check out the music centre, we got some nice malls, some nice nightclubs as well if that's your thing

murder chris stepien at bishop grandin high school

I went to Bob , year you graduate?

kill some of the immigrants if you can

who were your teachers back in the day?

Go to the peace bridge and an hero

Mrs.Peterson, Mr.Buck, Mr.Daloof were a few

I'm hitting the saddledome and skiing Banff. I'm gonna be eating and drinking so punching high schoolers might not fit my agenda.

dont recall the first two but daloof sounds familiar, is you know luttmerding hes a nigger

grab a spolumbo sausage
walk down 17th
forest lawn neighborhood is quite historic
there's a macs store on 7th ave with tons on hot chicks there

Keep driving and go to Banff instead. Then check out Johnston Canyon, Lake Louise, and shred at Sunshine.

Far batter places to hero than off that bridge

Roll

Don't remember that nig no haha

forest lawn is new the colored neighborhood. Avoid at all cost

Planning to ski all three.

Top kek

i hate blacks

yes but it would do well to spit in the face of our terrorist mayor

Nenshi rhymes with Allah , Allah rhymes with Akbar
BOOM NIGGA

theres fuck all to do here, im a local gigging musician and this place is fucking boring as shit. im really trying to think of something but i cant.

spolumbo sausage sounds solid. Thx user

crack macs or hooker macs?

this place is boring because all the musicians are shit

Come to okotoks

Yah. Time of year is tough. Catching flames. Usually travel for sports and music. When I can do both is ace. Not a lot going on. Guess I'll be watching Scotties Women's Curling again

everyone knows hooker macs is on 4th

PICK UP THE SEAT YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!

suck my dick

seriously, i could go for a bj

I was looking to drive south into Montana but have to scrap. I've a friend on the other side of Glacier. They got hit hard with snow

Not into boy cocks, mate. Thanks for playing tho

come to the tim hortons across bishop o byrne high school and please bring a gun when you do so to shoot up all the niggas infesting the tims around the 12:20 time

fag

When I went to school there it was full of plips

Go to Centennial (im pretty sure) High School during a school day and kill my ex. The bitch broke my heart and deserves to die.

>pic related, it's her

So I'm looking for a girl that looks like a dog got it.

Yep. You're looking for the thot who had sex with another guy the day before my birthday in 2016. Thanks man.

I live in Calgary (on days off) I would definitely agree with going to Banff since you're in the area dont get too caught up inthe touristy stuff but the sulfur mountain gondola is worth the money for sick views of the Rockies other than that there is a few things to do within Calgary you can go to Calgary olympic park and ride tubes (or even a bobsled) down the hill if youre into that and Id definitely recommend going to Shawarma palace for a shawarma best one in the city hands down get a number 11 with everything on it you wont regret it! enjoy

Appreciate the suggestions user. I just got a shawarma place next to work. I've had better. I'll note this one

Q: what the hell is family day and why is it a national holiday? What do you guys do? Screwing with some of my plans

Oh and I'll be Tim Hortons it for sure. Alway dig the place.