Complain about the emasculation of Asian males in Hollywood

>complain about the emasculation of Asian males in Hollywood
>willing accepts to play a gay Sulu even though there is no reason for the character to be gay and even against his own stance on the issue

fuck this guy, at least Dave Chappelle walked away from his show when they wanted to put him in blackface

nigga's gotta eat

AMWF derail in 3....2...

They could even get a good looking asian guy to pair him with, it was like the Empire of Dust guy's twin brother. And the way they walked off together with their hands resting on each other's backs was hammy as fuck, and then when the station is danger, guess what!

Gotta cut to a scene of gay husbando running with their baby girl in his arms just to remind you YUP. STILL GAY!

Quitting "simply" because they wanted to make the character gay would have made him blacklisted.

It just shows he's more bothered about his hollywood career than his asian ideals

After his show bombed he probably had no choice but to do bait performances, Asian people don't care about seeing Asians in films, burgers don't care unless they are doing martial arts, so he's pretty much relegated to literally sucking dick for attention.

Pegg's lost me as a fan with ALL of Star Trek Beyond. The shitty writing, the ridiculous action sequences, his terrible Scotty impressions, and then this gay Sulu shit.

It goes to show that Edgar Wright was all of the talent and Pegg only had his stupid face as sight gags.

>Liberal
>Massive hypocrite

What a shock.

>it is impossible to be gay and masculine

when did they even mention him being gay, I completely missed it?

You serious? It's been in the news since Takei was like "uh that's dumb" and in the movie he rushes out to meet his male partner and their daughter.

So with Sulu we have a straight guy playing gay,
and with Spock we have a gay guy playing straight.

Just like pottery.

He is not walking away from the gravy train. If he said no, they find some obscure reason to replace him on the next film for not promoting the lefty gay agenda.

It pretty much is.

Shoving cocks up your ass is the antithesis of "masculine".

Same way you can't really look "masculine" while trying to fuck a 6-year-old.

No amount of body-building or motorcycle-riding can change that.

Seriously whats the problem of making Sulu gay?
It does not affect the plot.
Whats the problem of making a character straight then?

>this character was straight
>now let's make him gay!
that's the problem

nobody would care if it was a new gay crew member

Because the original character was not gay, they made him gay because takei is gay. Using that logic they might as well make Spock gay because Zachary Quinto is gay. But Hollywood has an agenda of emasculating Asian men

Imagine if he didn't compromise and then when he was fired Takei defends him and makes JJ and Pegg look like the shitters they are.

>Seriously whats the problem of making Sulu a left-handed transexual Muslim methodist?
>It does not affect the plot.

Because shoe-horning in minority statuses for no other reason than your personal Liberal agenda is not only pandering and stupid, but it's also bad writing.

I thought that that guy was rangebanned a couple of years ago.

It creates fodder for lazy bait posts like this one.

why the fuck didn't they ask Takei first if it was fine.

Jesus Christ.

They did. He said he didn't like it.

Same way you can't really look "masculine" while trying to fuck a 6-year-old.
PBUH

Never ever trust a sell-out. Black list him, OP. Don't let him on the set of any of the movies you make.

>emasculation
I think he just complained about them not getting leading roles.

>implying gay is a bad thing in Asia

then they shouldn't have.

Jesus.

>comparing power fantasies to reality
>not differentiating china and japan

Any good kind of masculinity is associated with behavioural traits like stoicism, independence and exercise. Not having sex.

kek

He said he was concerned about emasculation and how Asians in America are never the love interest or some alpha nigga like whites and blacks get to be

I'm Asian and Chinese. Homosexuality is not very reviled in Korea, China or Japan. Asian etiquette in these countries is that private affairs especially sex are very personal and it's very impolite to talk about them so there's little judgement. Abrahamic religion is not a majority here so no one thinks homosexuality is a sin against God. It might be uncomfortable to parents of homos but that's about it.

Source? I've never heard of this and Google turns up nothing.

Except that the Spartans, the GOATs of Ancient Greece, had the practice of railing each other.

>Any good kind of masculinity is associated with behavioural traits like stoicism, independence and exercise.
but Sup Forums tells me every day it's about being a schlubby neckbeard and bitching like a woman or camp gay man. why would Sup Forums lie to me? I don't believe in anything any more

Chappelle had no stamina for actual work and his word meant shit to him.

He left because he didn't feel like doing a whole other season after being promised like 50 million to do it. He ran all the way to Africa and fucking Time magazine had to break the story about where he was. He was overwhelmed with the responsibilities and the load fame and riches implied. So the idiot turned his back in the money and still had to deal with the fame he made. All the load and no perks because he didn't want to out the work in again. Comedians can be lazy, big surprise.

This Asian asshole is just a hypocrite doing it for money.

>Complain about Asian representation in Hollywood
>Him and that 1 other asian guy take up 100% of all male asian roles in Hollywood movies

>Delusional Asian with a superiority complex the post

Doesn't that just prove him right though?
Are you pretending that is somehow hypocritical?

How did I claim superiority? I'm stating facts about culture and behaviour. I don't take pride in what is.

Sure. Had nothing to do with the big corporation hammer coming down and Dave seeing all that bullshit and the shackles that come with such a contract.
He did the smart thing.

But a completly indoctrinated amerifat only sees the bling bling, i know.
must be hard to be this dumbed down.

I thought they tried to put Chapelle in a dress.

Plus the Tumblr crowd would turn against him

I'm sure he's disappointed.

I like Pegg, but he was a strange choice for Scotty. He's playing it too big, too manic, too much mugging.

Exactly

And that's how (((they))) win

It's that thing where "activists" will champion a cause on someone else's behalf, assuming they know what's best for the other person's struggle

"Nevermind that gays are pretty fucking main stream now, let's make Sulu gay! Takei is gay, this will be a great homage and also help the gays! Hey George, what do you think?"

"I don't like it. Sulu wasn't gay. I'm gay. I am not my character and my character isn't me."

"Psh you don't know what you like. We're going ahead with this. You're welcome."

Sulu's alpha as fuck in like all three of the new Trek movies

>Begging your pardon Captain, but are you kidding me?

Its insulting as fuck.

You can lie to yourself all you want, taking dicks up your asshole will never be masculine no matter how "stoic" you are about it.

"stoicism" is typically an excuse for do-nothing pussy faggots to act like do-nothing pussy faggots, so no there's not anything particularly masculine about it

you wrote this faggoty post, so whatever anyone told you about masculinity, you didn't listen.

Taking dicks no. But fucking guys in the ass can be pretty masculine.
In ancient Rome, the sexual hierarchy was based on dominance versus orientation. The most approved sexual act was to fuck another man in the ass, as you were dominating a person who was meant to be dominant. Regular straight sex came further down, followed by getting fucked in the ass (submitting to another man rather than dominating)
The absolute bottom-of-the-barrel taboo one was going down on a woman, since you were submitting to a person who, by all the rules of nature and society, should have been beneath you.

>But fucking guys in the ass can be pretty masculine.
Arab spotted. Bad news, you're a faggot.

>>this character was straight

I haven't seen the original series, but was Sulu ever hinted to be straight?

You source everything you say? Wow, what a faggot.
Source: Your post