At what age did you grow into metal?

At what age did you grow into metal?

At what age did you realize Zephyrous is looking upwards.

hes looking to the side dork

He's looking to the right

never and ill die not becoming an edgefag

but I grew out of it pretty quick and by 15 I was listening to much more mature music such as pixies and the smiths

Idk I grow out and into metal regularly
I never hated it, but I sometimes get bored of it

t. numales

>another thinly veiled jab at Rap

slav toad

I had the metal phase when I was like 12, then I realized it was just of greasy man-children and how pathetic the genre was.

You listened to Darkthrone when you were 12, user?

>im so mature that i chased off the coolest member of my band and replaced her with some bang having 20 something hipster chick who im definitely not banging cause im a fat egg head motherfucker

>liking the pixies

as an aside can someone explain to me what the hype with the pixies are? i don't see it. I can see why people like top 40 pop and nickelback and all the standard whipping horses of music nerds, but the pixies are absolute unfiltered dogshite judging on the handful of songs I've heard by them

retard

17/18

>not actually answering or attempting to enlighten me in any way

i'm open minded mate i just wanna know what people see in Mr Fourchords McWhineaboutlove

fucking retard

I was listening to deep purple, black sabbath, led zeppelin when I was about 10

I was born in it, molded by it

Depends
I started listening to mallcore, shitty "industrial" and nu-metal at 12-13
I began listening to bands I find good to this very day at 14 (Electric Wizard, Black Sabbath, Burzum)

>electric wizard at 14
Wtf when I was 14 I listened to linkin park and I tought it was the heaviest band ever

is that Pawn Shop Rick?

>grow into metal
>grow
>metal

>meme arrows
>meme
>arrows

tfw grew out of metal at age 14 when I discovered metalcore and sceneshit and then grew back into it at 18 when I discovered weed

I've started metal around 13-14

and a few years later I discovered other things

15 or 16, started with Motörhead then into Thrash, then the oldies, from there to Doom and Stoner(rock) and from there to Sludge and now I'm listening Chicago Blues as well.

Like in middle school, metals fine as long as you dont only listen to metal, same as anything but metalheads can be really close minded

Do you like alt rock bands from the 90s like nirvana and weezer? if you do, then you'll hear the immense influence the pixies had on that sound. I always loved that sound but if you don't find that appealing you definitely wont find anything in the pixes

pic

13-14. Lost interest around 18, but still keep my old favourites.

He's looking at all of us.

Damn...

>smiths
>"hey im morressy and im not gonna finish this concert because i smell meat and im vegan"
>mature
N O

pixies are good though

14 into shitty core metal and 18 into the real thing

>implying I age backwards

>4 years of listening to -core
I'm sorry for you user

>posts anime
>is a retard
every single time without fail

i actually quit soon afterwards (16ish) and started listening to other genres of music before growing back into it

When I was in the womb my father always put on some German metal so since then I was into metal.

What band do you listen to mostly? I have just found Hypocrisy by Peter Tãgtgren.

Grew out of it at 13.

I was into it since like about 15. Left for a bit around 18 then came back fully again eventually. Honestly I believe that it's imperative that every metal fan at some point does branch out or just listen to something else for a while instead so that helps them pick up on what it is that makes metal worth listening to.