I was just in amsterdam and got a bj from a prostitute in the red light district along the canals

i was just in amsterdam and got a bj from a prostitute in the red light district along the canals

> be me
> staying in amsterdam 1 week with my wife
> on the last night wife is sleeping in hotel, i go to red light district
> walk up and down the whole place
> first girls i saw were actually hot, skinny, young looking, 8/10
> keep walking all over
> see a gorgeous blonde with great body, great hair across the canal, 9/10 at least
> upon closer look she has an older face, maybe 28-33. actually 7/10
> cruise around some more, the first window of girls still the best, go back there
> its 2am, not a lot of people out but good amount mostly just looking
> go to window, tell her i want a handjob, no sex
> she asks if i want 2 girls, i say no. i pay the 50 eu and we go up stairs. on the way up she asks me 3 more times if i want 2 girls
> in the room she says ok just blowjob no sex? trying to get me into sex. i say no.
> get on bed, take out cock, she puts on condom with her mouth. i didnt want sex to avoid stds. i wanted hj, but pretty hard to talk a girl out of a bj when her face goes straight for your dick

> asks me if i want to see her naked, i say yes. ok thats 50 eu more. i say no
> starts face fucking herself on my limp dick.
> it hardens up fast
> every time she takes my dick out for air she says pay me 50eu see me naked. i keep saying no
> dick now hard and she is sucking pretty good. most girls cant get 50% of it in, she gets down to 65%.
> still asking me for more money to see her naked every time she takes my dick out of her mouth
> occasionally says i should fuck her for 50 more eu, i say no
> she finally asks how much i would pay to see her naked, i say im not paying any more
> im leaning back on the bed and shes on the bed on all fours sideways with a good view of her ass
> shes still wearing underwear
> ive had my hand on her ass the whole time, she says no touching, touching costs extra. i let go.
> keeps sucking good, she takes breaks for her hand but im impressed with how much mouth action there is. its just her jamming her whole face onto my dick
> she finally stopped asking for money and just went for my cock
> i have my hand back on her ass with my other hand on her tits
> she starts moaning with my dick in her mouth
> her sucks are getting even deeper - almost deepthroat
> i hear glurp glurp glurp glurp as she goes down, super hot
> 3 minutes later i am grabbing her ass super tight, thrusting into her face as she goes down
> cum in her mouth (with condom on of course)
> we both get dressed and walk out
> as i walk out of the room to the sidewalk some randos cheer and laugh for me

and that was my first time with a prostitute. i am going to schedule and std check for tomorrow

i would say overall slightly better than jacking off. her asking for money the whole time really took it down. would do again

Most of these girls are out to drain your wallet instead of your cock, you need a gameplan before entering

>you need a gameplan before entering
i only brought x amount of money sorry? like that

yea it was my first time so i didnt have that planned out. the whole thing felt very similar to an aggressive strip club experience. the most aggressive clubs ive been to were both in vegas and this was even more so

but now i know, this is basically the same thing in europe

>with my wife
Does she know/care?

she will never know but would probably want to kill me or divorce

Do you cheat often or was this the first time?

Lurk bump

nice dubs

so it would have only been 100 to fuck a 9/10?

not bad

first time. i had been in amsterdam 5 days and only had the courage to do this on the last night i was there. even then i almost bitched out. walking around looking for girls its so easy to say oh well none are hot enough im leaving. once i found the girl i wanted it took me a few minutes of standing outside super awkwardly before allowing myself to go up to the door. going for the hj was my ultimate pussy mode, im very glad i didnt turn down the bj

my wife has treated me like shit for the past 2 years. i really do not like her anymore. she is a totally different person than she used to be. she is no exaggerating the one person who treats me worse than anyone i know. she is mean, takes advantage of me, shows no affection

in my head i dont really see it as cheating. ive been to strip clubs where you get the private dance in the back room. you have your hands all over a completely naked girl for 20-30 mins. suck her tits, kiss her body. she grinds on your cock. only difference here is you get to cum. they seem very similar to me. i didnt have sex, and im not actively seeking other girls, there's my justification

no standard price for de wallen is 50eu for suck and fuck. good luck finding a true 9/10. even this girl was an eastern european slutty looking girl. i mean she was a whore, what do you expect?

i told her it was my first time so i knew she was trying to get every cent out of me

Why are you still with her then?

we have a kid. i dont want to divorce and ruin the kids life. stats on kids with divorced parents are bad across the board compared to non divorced parents. my wife went nuts starting when she was pregnant and ever since the kid was born its been hell. you cant see this stuff coming. we were together a little more than 8 years happily before this shit show happened.

i feel like i am selfish if i break up this family and give my kid a bad chance at life just because i dont like my wife. there's a lot of things i can do that will make me happy, such as this, and keep my kids future bright.

is it worse for me to get some bj from a whore or get the divorce? i know my wife doesnt like the bj, but my kid doesnt like the divorce, and between the 2 of them the only one that matters to me is the kid.

You're doing good then, user.

I don't think you've done anything wrong buddy. Fucking a girls mouth in exchange for cash is just you getting your beans cooked and her making some money.

what city do you live in? in houston in the strip clubs ive fucked a few times. its just a roll of the dice if you find a girl thats down for it or not. trust you wont offend a stripper if u just ask

>ITT: Jew gets prostitute for the first time

Don't try to pretend it's not cheating. It's totally cheating. This is coming from a serial cheater. Just admit that you cheated, and you enjoyed it. Now you get to decide if you'll cheat again. Given the fact that you already did, chances are you'll do it again. That's cool by me, but just be honest with yourself. If she is a bad mate, then either leave her or cheat on her. Don't feel bad about it.

Houston here too. Been a like 8years since I hit up the strip club scene. But looks like a might be single again soon, whats easy access nowadays?

after seeing how well this whole experience went i will definitely be asking strippers what else they do besides dance next time im at a strip club.

did you fuck in the club or meet them afterwards?

Well, maybe she's not necessarily all bad. Just lacking. It's seldom black and white y'know? I mean, I cheat too but I don't lie to myself about it all being her that's the shitty only shitty one.

Houstonian here. What clubs would you score at, user?

not sure what you mean by easy access
fucked some in the club, some girls want to meet up after. i assumed to keep it secret from the club

i dont really do strip club that much anymore since i discovered korean massage parlors. much more relaxed experience and calmer invironment. would recommend

st james, xtc, centerfolds, and harlem knights kek

mate your life is exactly the same as mine, i didnt cheated yet but i think exactly the same as you, also if you leave her then the same shit will happen with a different girl, so just be happy like that mate, brofist

Same here, user. I used to hit the strip clubs all the time, but now AMPs are where my fun money goes. More bang for your buck, for sure.

what city m8? they are all over houston, its great

Confirm, 50EU for fuck, 1 position.

I used to hit them up too.
But last year Texas changed the law, EMTS/Paramedics get their licence taken for any sexual crime.
Now I have disposable income, but cant get hookers.

I've been to them in Illinois and New York state. Good times.

Who is committing sexual crimes? I just went in there for a shower and a massage. Can't prove otherwise.

Yeah, except when they bust in there as im busting in some Asian chicks mouth

Well, that's certainly poor timing if that happens.

You are a fucking loser and I hope you wife gets blacked and sends you the video.

lol

10/10 very rarely read greentext stories. This one was pretty legit

St James for the win

Not worth my patch.
Now I waste the same amount of cash PLUS time going out and getting random strange. And that's not even guaranteed that I get it.

ouch that sucks. love the convenience of the AMPs

I know man. Fucking miss them. Bad.

Either of you guys ever try getting the number of the girl you see? Heard that they'll meet you off-site if you've seen one of them enough times.

man it's so easy to get nice girls to do any shit for money here in latin america, I feel sorry for you for having such shitty first time with a prostitute