Alright Sup Forums, I'm on the brink of suicide and need advice

Alright Sup Forums, I'm on the brink of suicide and need advice.

I'm a pale, skeletor-esque, 18 year old guy. About a year ago I started having severe depression issues due to my face. I started feeling I was ugly in pictures, and when somebody at my school called me it (even though he was a bro, so maybe he was just dickinf around), it pushed me past the edge. I started analyzing every aspect of my face, and finally realized it was the asymmetry that bothered me. At first, I just noticed my jaw, and that was the issue. Then I noticed my nose was crooked, and my chin deviated to one side. This became an obsession, and it started affecting my grades. I started fighting with my family because they swore that no one noticed it, and told me I was good lookong, but obviously as family I know they're bias. I tried to off myself, because I couldn't deal with it. I was put in a psychiatric hospital for a few week, and in there, all of the staff said I was fine or even good looking. I had even gotten a girl in there trying to get my number. I got out, and everything went to shit. I still think I'm deformed from my asymmetry, and I destroyed every relationship with family because of this. About a week ago, I went to a surgeon, and he said that I was normal looking, and he wouldn't really recommend anything. I felt that maybe my mom (who made the appointment before we fought) asked him to say that though, because to me, there's so much wrong. I'm going to an oral maxiofacial surgeon tomorrow. Other than that one time being called ugly, and one other time having my nose pointed out as crooked, I've never been insulted at all, and had been told non-jokingly by my guy friends that I was the best looking in our group. I don't know what to do anymore. Basically everyone tells me I'm fine, but to me I look like a deformed meth attict. It's so apparent to me. Does anyone have some advice? How can I find out for sure? How can I improve facial looks? Wat do, Sup Forums?

tldr

K

You obvious have the same type of mental disorder where people who are belemic or whatever think they are always fat no matter what. You need a counselor not surgery bro:

Well let's see that face, I'll give you an honest opinion

Yeah, op here, it's called BDD. I've considered that, but it's a bitch, because to me, I genuinely 100% think it, so it's like me trying to tell you that you have an illness for thinking the sky is blue. At the very least, I can see why people suffer with bulimia and anorexia now.

OP You probably just got a disorder, show us a pic of you and let us judge.

Pic of face w/ timestamp or idc

Stop being a bitch. Go buy some fucking male confidence and stop giving a shit what some fag thinks. Bitchez love confidence and $. Tbey dont give a fuck what your face looks like.

What this user said, c'mon OP

If you guys have kik, I'll send it there after thread dies for anonymity. I'd rather not post it here, considering how self conscious I am.

That's a little too much effort my man

Too much trouble and I don't care that much you're probably ugly

> (You)
>That's a little too much effort my man
Totally understandable. Hence why I was just hoping for some suggestions.

Sup Forums is nothing but shitheads. So you can trust us for an honest and brutal evaluation, so let's see your alleged face.

Just blank out eyes than with MS Paint, no one can trace you then (And heck, with a brand new pic it's near impossible)

No worries user. You're probably right.

Post a pic of your face, Sup Forums is 100% honest, well even a bit less honest with insults, so you will know for a fact if you are really ugly or you got some kind of disorder.

Dear OP, I don't know you, and I cannot understand the issues that you are going through, but I know that you are a beautiful person. Looks may seem very important, and you may not see yourself as physically attractive, but know that what matters most is on the inside. Don't let the words of others bother you. When people call you ugly, ignore them. You are special in your own way and it is their loss for not being able to appreciate it. We don't get to choose the way we look (hell I'm a scrawny Asian kid with acne all over my face, I have self-confidence issues too), but inner beauty shines more brightly than the outer any day of the year. Have trust in your family and your friends, and love yourself. God bless you.

Fuck it.
This is me. It's pretty dark, but you can see what I find wrong. Yes, I know I look underage b&. You guys should at least be able to tell if I'm beyond fix from this pic.

Just scribble over your eyes we can't help you unless we know if you're actually fucking ugly or just want fucking attention

Well if you know what the issue is why are you obsessing about it. It's like depression, it's only going to get worse if you focus on it. Do something you enjoy instead of lurking /b where you will satisfy that self fulfilling prophecy

No clue why it flipped it. Please tell me I'm not delusional. It just sucks being in purgatory, because I feel all alone with my opinion

Average af

Dude you look like McJuggerNuggets and got thousands of fangirls who's panties are soaked from watching his vids.

You're attractive and frankly if you aint happy with your muscle mass than work out.

You aren't 10/10 but you are decently up there (Better looking than me).

Did they cover paragraphs at all at your school?

lol you're still developing mentally if you're so young

Nigga I had like a 1950/2000 for my post limit.

being self conscious to your degree is a form of vanity.
>take picture of yourself now
>survive ten years
>look at picture and realise you were cute and basically a big ten year old and missed out on taking every advantage of that
freakin be yourself, step one: know yourself
>surgery
stupid.

You look fine, your chin is just pointy. Go see a shrink, and commit

No doctor could have enough skill to fix that horrid thing you call a face. No, youre fine. Walk around Walmart for a bit and you'll know how lucky you are.

you got the pointiest chin ive ever seen, you look like a cartoon character. in a good way tho

ur a 7, now stop with the complexions

Why does it bother you so much?
You should realize that the beauty you are talking about is a construct of social media, whereas real beauty can be found anywhere
You should just try to find a partner that loves your face, maybe someone with somewhat similar face-structure, maybe a totally different person.
And dont get all shy meeting someone, it isn't worth anything.
Just dont give a fuck about how others may find you ugly and carry on, simply because:
Whats the worst that could happen?
If they reject you, you haven't lost anything, you were not intending to win in the first place, but if they accept you, you win big time, especially whilst flirting.

I think that's the light under his chin lol

holy shit you idiot
pic related, it's Jean-Claude Van Damme

>skeletor-esque
This is what Skeletor looks like, you moron.

You're a fucking retard and it's all in your head.

My nose is actually crooked from being broken a half dozen times (probably more) and I have a weak chin a mild cauliflower ear from years of sparing. By any objective measure im not very attractive but because I don't obsess about it like a faggot it has absolutely not control over my every day life and interactions.

Get fit, get good enough at something, anything, so you can have something in your life to be proud about and that will naturally cause you to be more confident in other area's of your life.

If you go through with needless surgery I hope the doctors fuck up your face. How someone could be so concerned about the opinions of other people is beyond me.

Holy fuck are you trolling OP? You look better than the majority of mongs posting here even in fucked up lighting. Lifts weights and get back to us in your 20s' when you're smashing trim.

Its an ordeal my friend

you have been selected

by god

to endure intense suffering becuase he loves you.

>my advise

just go through with it , and expect it to get alot worse.

You may yet wake up to the truth

or you can be fucking normal , and stay asleep and know nothing.

I appreciate the kind words. It's just hard to find any form of value in existence when even just seeing myself in the phone makes me break down.
I appreciate the reassurance, but I feel like ultimately I'm going to repeatedly perpetuate this cycle of self hate/pitty.
Nah, it's actually that pointy, pic related.
In my eyes he's still infinitely times better looking, even then.
I'm 5' 11" 120 lbs and am the palest person I know.

Wash your face a bit more (Too clear up your skin), and you'd sorta look like the modern version of vampires (Aka those sexy ones in movies).

I bet your parents just told you that you look beautiful too often, so much so that you developed some kind of irrational angst for your beauty.
Or this is just an very effective Troll post.

Dude, it's just one little flaw that can be fixed with surgery if you wanted.

Remove that little bump from below your chin and learn to smile and you'll be an instant 9/10

Take it from a faggot like me, you have a pretty face. Have better esteem for yourself. You deserve it.

>just seeing myself in the phone makes me break down.
Maybe if you had a sick relative to care for, or a concrete tank to scrape the lime scale out of for seven hours a day in desert heat, you'd get enough perspective to see that how you look is a microscopic concern unless you are seriously deformed or in pain.
Go visit a burns ward. Fell ashamed of your silliness. Move on.

better looking then me honestly.

And this is coming from Sup Forums. Congrats it seems you have a handsome seal of approval from the biggest community of dicks you can find on the internet.

Monotheism rears its ugly, illiterate head.

>I'm 5' 11" 120 lbs and am the palest person I know.
Skeletor is at least 6' 5", weighs 250 lb, is fucking ripped and yellow.

I can probably find my psychiatric ward papers that can verify my claims.
1 years ago I would have said the same thing if someone stated a similar scenario, but it's something that can only be understood if you've dealt with it.
My mom was a drug addict and my dad is a blond stroke victim, so I mean, not really. I promise you this isn't a troll post.
My nose would cost several thousand, and it's my main concern. I barely see myself as a 3/10.
I've dealt with sock relatives for awhile. Both of my parents are disabled, which caused me to drop out of school from 6th grade until last year.
This made me laugh my ass off. Valid point. I concede user.

It's not that pointy, my friends is a bit more pointy and also looks like a butt cheek/balls and I'm sure he still slays puss. Other pic just had bad lighting and mightve been hard to see shadow Idk

i dont know what blind belief you have submitted too , but i assure you

the path is not an easy , everyone loves me way to live here on the earth

Blinde not blonde. I'm the only blonde.

Dude. Although this is Sup Forums. Fuxk what you think. Okay you may be ugly as fuck, you may not be. Yoy have ti get to the point where you are xonfortable with yourself. Or else, you will never find "love". Nobody outside of yoyr highschool really gives a fuck. You are beautiful to somebody. As cliche as that sounds. Just continue to work on yourself, and the bitches will come. Trust me

OP you look fine, if that is your real pic (i saw no timestamp)
That being said there is no easy way out.

Good bone structure and good hair cut.

Would be a waste to kill yourself you retard.

Get some antidepressants or something

I've jerked off to worse faces, and I have high standards.

You are not ugly. I'd demand dick pics if this was /soc/

Maybe you should just try out something like "hot or not" or even "lovoo" or whatever.
Honestly, you look totally fine, absolutely above average, there are about 6 billion people who look far less acceptable considering beauty in todays social standards.
If you want to cure your chin being too pointy just eat more, literally just find something that you love to eat and eat it more than usual

Stfu and end it fgt

And on that note, stop putting so much importance on beauty. I realized I did this until I was 20. Realized I had wasted years/learned nothing and had no personality. 25 now and I'm where I could have been long ago.

Damn this motherfucker is hideous. Do this monstrosity a favor Sup Forums tell it the truth so it can kill itself and spare us from looking upon this creature.

Trust me, I know. I've failed once

Well now you know percentages and can try again? Checked btw

Face crooked not just nose, chin looks like a cock growing off your face.

Aware user.

Most likely will. This existence, whether my concern are based in reality or fantasy, are making this all insufferable.

Haven't read a single other post but you're a fucking retard to think your ugly. If you start working our and get rid of your pussy persona of yours you'll be alright, get started in the gym and do it right.

Most of all stop being a pussy though.

trying what?

Yeah, you are for sure attractive, I can tell for a fact in this lighting.

I mean your skin isn't completely clear (Although you could probably clear that up by washing your face twice daily) you are still attractive and if you work out and get some abs and some muscle than you would be in the very least an 8/10.

You have BDD and paranoia. You need to see a shrink about your doubts and your self image.

Is this op in better lighting?

Were all sacks of fucking meat. You might not like how you look. I assure you 9/10 people will find you attractive. If you can't take solace in that..We're sacks of fucking meat..what can you expect?

I have. Said it was major depression disorder, not bdd, which makes me feel like my appearance is the elephant in the room.

I really do appreciate all of your guys' responses. I don't necessarily feel better, but at least I know that there are some varying opinions, and that some people agree and see what I do, and some disagree. I'm surprised Sup Forums didn't destroy me, even if I am decent looking.

I'm gonna let the thread become kill now, but if anyone wants to chat, leave your kik and I'll hit you up. It can be for anything :).

Diagnosed with severe depression disorder, single occurrence. Funny, considering I've been in and out of therapy all of my life.

Thanks for delivering Sup Forums. You helped me out more than you could know.

And whoops, fucked up those quotes. My bad.

Thanks for not being a lying sack of shit and delivering actual pics OP.

Least I could do. Knowing Sup Forums, either they'd get fapped to, or cringed at. Thought I'd give something back to you fucks after all these years regardless.

Dude tried to kill himself with a shotgun and failed. He lived.

OP, there is something wrong with you and it's not your looks. Your nose is fine. You're one of the biggest crybaby whiners I've ever seen. There are people with scars on their face, missing limbs, actual real problems like going hungry. Get yourself treated for whatever is wrong in your head, therapy or pills, whatever works, then go get yourself a girl and contribute to society by having a good looking kid.

Or if having a family at some point isn't something you want. (I know I don't really want one.) Then find something you like doing and do it. I saw a post once where if you're suicidal, you can do whatever you want because just about everything dangerous has less of a chance of death than killing yourself. Go climb a building, go skydiving, join the military, go wingsuit flying, sail the world. My point is do something risky. I don't know what you like to do OP, or what you dream of doing that you haven't done yet, but go do it!

As far as being 5'11" and 120 lbs. I'm 6'1" and 125 lbs. You can see my ribs, so I don't really go to the beach because I'm insecure about that and also prefer being inside on the computer anyway. (In addition I have a weird dislike of water.) However, I don't see this a problem in the least because I know once I hit 30, my metabolism will slow way down and I'll gain weight.

It doesn't really affect me if you kill yourself, or actually do something with your life. I just think your a moron for wanting to end it when you can actually go do things that some people are physically unable to go do.

Solution: pills. Seriously, talk to your doctor and get pills. After that you'll have nothing wrong with you.

Ha I hope you die