Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hay_fever_in_Japan
twitter.com/okanaohiro
youtube.com/watch?v=s0HuEvYNJNk
youtube.com/watch?v=V_hDSoSjvQE
youtube.com/watch?v=PeKF7X5cgQY
4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/Japanese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm about to go to japan for a few days, anything I should know?

Going to visit tokyo, kyoto, osaka and some other places.

疲れてる時は
オナにーしかない

too early for sakura

I'm going on the 25th, isn't it just right?

Oh it's perfect. It is supposed to start on the 22nd in Tokyo. Have fun.

おつ

寒かったり暑かったりで体調ガッタガタや
もう嫌だ…

DOWN WITH SHINZO ABE

おつですー
日本の何処に?

Is there any way to look up information about allergies in Japan?
I tried to do a few searches myself but I couldn't find any info, I need to know if I'm going to get wrecked by the local pollen

体現止めを勉強している俺

It's mostly cedar this time of the year and you need to build up antibodies for your body to react to it.
You should be okay. If not, you just have to go to a local chemist and buy a mask or an OTC medicine.

匿名掲示板で体言止めを多用するのは女…という説があるわ…(´・ω・`)

男死をお仕置きする私

NDRV3したろ

バレたΣ(;Φ ω Φ)

Do you have hay fever already? If no, don't worry :)
Really I don't have any allergies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hay_fever_in_Japan

海外から旅行に来てくれる人は
やっぱり桜は満開がいいのかな
蕾から散って葉桜までが美しいのですがそれは
時間的に無理なのかな
一分咲き、五分咲きなんて書き込み見た事無いからちょっと書き込んでみました

風呂に入るあたし

一緒に入るあたし

hiro

何があったんだ

乙 鎖国時代のオランダ船かな?
良い写真だね
桜の花びらが風に舞うのを見るのが好き

I wonder if there's any weird Japanese law a foreigner might accidentally break because it's never talked about, know of any?

岡君!岡君じゃないか!

It's illegal to wear shoes on all the flights leaving Japan.

色盲絵師 岡尚大 死ね
作品集 ->twitter.com/okanaohiro

それを覗くあたし

I know this to be false because I already went once

明日は雪が降るんか?

reai 5 feet (= 150 cm) manlet NEET
Naohiro Oka

It's a new law.

ああ、生きるのめんどくさいな

大体そうだ
生きるのに意味を求めたやつは大抵ロクなことしない。

なんかintで「日本に行った時沢山の女食った」と白人さんが豪語しているのをよく見るけどこれは本当の事なのだろうか…

本当じゃないの?そういうクラブに行けば低能女がたくさん釣れる

*外専の低能女

おいおい。俺がついさっき見てたスレのことかな?

get a job or baka

国内で消費したくないブスを外人用に回すのはいい事なんじゃないかと、
最近思い始めた。誰も損しないしな。
食べ物だって一級品は輸出しないで国内で消費するだろ。

S.M.H

peru?
any intention to be investing in me?

What's harder to learn; jap or mandarin?

mandarin

An undercover agent?
Creation of work, for a frenchman, perhaps?
Travaille libre?

turk

mandarin is much harder, don't forget, japs literally stole mandarin and made it easier

眠たい私

俺の(西洋人)妻(日本人)は陰謀説が大好きだけど、(((かれら)))のことはまだ分からない。どうやって教えようか?

But how is it harder? I've never learned Mandarin but it has fewer irregularities than Japanese. Furthermore, Japanese langauge isn't based on Mandarin, as Mandarin didn't exist when Japanese started writing using Chinese characters.

ああ退屈

やめて・・・ガス室に帰らないといけなくなるから・・・

都心で働いているけど、毎日と言っても大袈裟ではない位に頻繁に見かけるわ
女の方は「上京して全力でクラブファッション頑張ってます」風の微妙に間違ってる田舎娘か
アメリカのテレビで出てきそうな地味目細目のアジアン顔タイプが多い気がする

life is good
I dont want more

youtube.com/watch?v=s0HuEvYNJNk

Japanese language is attested back to the 700s. Mandarin is attested to the 1100s. Mandarin is new. Just admit it, your precious Mandarin is some bullshit new language that is only spoken widely because commies are good at murdering. Good chinks speak better languages because they aren't like sheep and/or they murder less.

あーーーーーあ

今や白人でも185cm前後はないと日本人女性から背が高い外人って思われないな
俺みたいな180cmの日本人もゴロゴロいるから

how long before I can understand retard anime like kemono friends? I undetstand maybe half ro two thirds of what they sey but they speak so fast

next you're gonna tell me korea didn't invent sushi too aren't you? the japs really did a number on you m8

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=V_hDSoSjvQE

よう知ってんなあ。
mandarin のマンは満州の満だよね。
どれだけ関係あるのかは俺にはよくわからない。

I was in Japan last year and loved every minute of it.

I also have a really silly question. I was at a 7-11 and bought a bottle of...some kind of alcohol and found it to be delicious. I also also don't remember the name of it (I got really fucked up that night)

All I remember is that the bottle was wrapped in twine and it had a samurai on the front of it. I would love to know the name of it so I could potentially try and import it.

Ueno Park is nice.

how many months to fluency?

でけえ!って感じるのは190越えだなあ
知り合い(日本人)に一人いるけどそいつ外国にいても頭一つはみ出てたわ

youtube.com/watch?v=PeKF7X5cgQY

Do you like Koreans singing in Japanese

How long is a rope?

you sure that was alcohol?

I don't like faggots no matter the language.

日本語は難し

I think it's quite rare that alcoholic beverages are packed in pet bottles, but I googled some and found one like you said.

I really hope so otherwise I look like a complete idiot. I did have to touch the button on the screen to say that I was of legal drinking age, but I guess that could have been for some of the other drinks.

You're alright nip friend, you're alright.

4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/Japanese

is this guide still up to date?

Mayuyu,

I have a question to ask for you

上島竜兵

1. Stop racemixing/culturemixing
Japan is pure and the women shouldn't be defiled. Infact, you are taking the Japanese women away from these Japanese men who desperately need them. They are becoming boyband otaku faggots more and more every day because of yellow fever, stress, and lack of options. Japan really needs to go back to being Xenophobic and needs to go back to the warring states way of doing things.

2. Civil War
Peace breeds weak feminine & sterile men.
You must create war to save Japan. As insane as it seems, there are benefits from war. It is a nessecary evil. Japan is too small to declare war against the UN or other countries by itself. But it needs some sort of internal or smaller struggle to whip its weak younger generation into shape. Whether it be civil conflict between ancient clans, or people finally rising up against the all powerful Yakuza clans. War is something that needs to happen, to save the men of the country.

3. Anarchy
Japan is poor yet produces most of the electronics and innovative technology in the world. Why is this? The filthy Yakuza, they run the cops, they run the government, they run everyone, and they are basically slave owners killing their own nation. The only option for Japanese men is to be trapped in a cubicle and forced to work day after day after day with very little reward.

"Japan has the lowest crime rates, and the lowest homicide rates of any country" they say...

This is a gross fabrication, many many homicides are staged as suicides by the Yakuza, most arent even investigated, or aren't even reported whatsoever because the Yakuza pay off the cops. The entirety of Japan's heirarchy is corrupt and I wish so badly that the younger generation would step up and kill the old fools in power, but no, they are weak, they are dsitracted by idols, anime, and videogames. They are blind to what is going on. It's all an elaborate scheme to keep the fat yakuza in power and it must end.

Rise up young men of Japan!

Oh sorry, it was a glass bottle, but it was wrapped in this. Thank you for your help though.

I have no idea...

>Infact, you are taking the Japanese women away from these Japanese men who desperately need them
You mean those sexless beta guys who think their virtual waifus are more important

What does it taste like?
Blood Sweat & Steel?

That wouldn't be a problem if it wasnt the majority of the male population...

Japan is in danger

lol
I have never drunk it so I don't know a taste of the drink

7-11 sake

Some glass bottles have tags set with a thin string, but I've never seen drinks wrapped in such twines. Seems like it makes the cost expensive absurdly.

why do you ignore thai flag? i think you hurt his feelings

Pls annex us

まんな消えちまった

今夕飯作ってるところだ。午前2:00だが。

イギリスは何時だい?

No reply in 4 days but she hasn't seen the message yet apparently
Should I text her again? Like "hey what happened?"

日本遅いな(それとも早い?)
ここはまだ午後の5時だ