Hi world it's mrhandman what's up I'm here ready to stream again here these real nigga hours smash that like button

Hi world it's mrhandman what's up I'm here ready to stream again here these real nigga hours smash that like button

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/GnrOmfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup

What the fuck do you do Mr.hanman ?

stream is down

where is da steam niga

He handman. Its banjo!

Get rdy to be rekt

~banjobi

Do you realize that the cops have been called and that whether that fattie is your girl or not, the video evidence of weed possession is enough to send you to prison for a minimum of 4 months in AZ? And that's just for under 2 pounds. I hope you don't have more.

post link op, was impossible to find your phaggot ass just by searching your name

cheers in advance

im here for the shits n giggles as much as the next person, but sending a faggot down for a lil weed seems a bit shitty

He is a spic rapist

Yeah but sending the bitch down for essentially rape isn't too bad.
No consent to show their naked body if comatose.

The dude is a spic from Texas who moved in with some white bitch and is raping her live on Periscope while he's got her unconscious and is asking for pics of cocks with what seems to be her sisters name on

not if you're from /pol

did you totally forget the molestation?

This guy is gun be a trophy hole in prison!

~banjo

who gives a fuck

I have been trying to contact the Sup Forums nation's discord but have had no luck

Y'all trippin, who gotta link?

I could whip something up and post it over there and see if we have any biters?

the rape thing obviously was not kewl and he deserves to be sent down for that

but weed...

cmon Sup Forums its 20andfucking17

the vid
dropfile.to/GnrOmfQ
~banjo

you know its fake right

>rape is primary
>if weed is illegal there, fuck him twice

THOSE DIGITS THO

Sorta new fag always hear /pol can someone explain why they're always like the Calvary

Nice numbers. But he deserves to go to prison any way that we can get him there and as it turns out, videos of him with weed are enough for months of that in Arizona.

If a normal person is smoking weed. Then why should anyone care? Mind your buisness.

this is a rapist though. If his shirt color would get him an extra day in prison, I'd call that out too. I just want him to be away from the poor girl.

~banjo

They typically don't give up

Because they're a well organized white power sect.

>just for under 2 pounds. I hope you don't have more.

Walked into the wrong board, son.

Please do, any people that we get will help this hunt on the spic

Plus he's an arrogant fuck that decided to stream shit to a bunch of dedicated retards. Things are bound to happen.

I hope Sup Forums can come through

Hey faggots, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

I've been watching and commenting like a few mins before the stream went down

hello paedo

kys

hello paedo

Hes such a child molester

hello paedo

can anyone update if anyone has found the exact address?

Welp I'm going to browse pol for a bigger ya bros

Pretty Sure OP got raided.

OP, status update?

~banjohno

We were told that police were on the way from an user but you never really know

just know that it's 2606 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008 - not sure about apt number

Sup Forums top 10 videos

op you still here

think OP got raided?

I think the police arrived at OPs location or he is running

bullshit

He probably fell asleep

I'm going to call them and make sure they're doing something so this little rapey Mexi can be deported

think there will be a way to find the fate of the spic?

Pretty sure OP got raided.

~banjo

Shits basically grinded to a halt. Facebook doesnt seem to have anything more useful atm, and searching for mrhandman just finds a reddit and funnyjunk account. Anyone thought about listening to the police radio in his area?

What was he going to stream

Thanks boo

~banjo

i reckon he's shaking the bitch awake and crying and telling her that she needs to tell the cops that they were just playing a game or they're gonna send him back to guatemala

and flushing the weed

One user claimed to live near him and said he was going to the apartments, he would be the best bet if he didnt stop posting out of nowhere

dropfile.to/GnrOmfQ

Sup Forums has been contacted

im not comfortable clicking on that. somebody make a webm

I spoke with a Sgt. Cesareo from the Scottsdale PD, he claimed to have been speaking with the parents when he called. They've reached the house, should be investigating the Apartment Complex now. They'll be calling me back to further update me and I hope to be able to give them something back. Please, user's compile everything you can for me so I can supply it to the police.

it is 44 minutes

better get on it then nigger

I think he is a car saleman

its banjo dude

he wouldnt lie to you

dropfile.to/GnrOmfQ

What I got

~banjo

He met Cynthia after september, i dont know if that helps

ew she's fat and unattractive. im dissapointed

anyway to get this on the facebook "news" bar?

I doubt we have the numbers

Ann Flores his potential sister?

Youd need a large amount of traffic and maybe a trendy hashtag. Posting this on some femenist garbage on tumblr might start it.

I believe so since they are around the same age and talk to eachother.

I did notice that from all of this mans threads he put together information from his different friends to confuse us

Should prob post proof I am banjo

one question
why are you shirtless

i need an idenity banjo

choose for me plez

Tits.

I'm Jamison now
-Jamison Geibel

>ew she's fat and unattractive. im dissapointed
this.

sage

If anyone is on any type of Discord server I need to be added, to make sure I'm on track with what everyone else has found. I should be getting a call back soon and I don't have much to provide.

Because my room is pretty well temp. Tbh, i'm usually naked in my room

Bagfag

I do have perky tits for a male. I hate it

~banjo

Just got confirmation that Shannon Hoye is Orlando's girlfriend.

Update?

gg
gg
gg

~banjo

bagfag it is

-bagfag

Sup Forums here
Sup Forums send this taconigger back.
NO MORE BAD HOMBRES

BS, everything on social media indicates that he left Houston and went to stay with her as a riend

What was the name of the girl in the video?

Hi Orlando, cool lying bro

You're still going down for drugs. Happy Valentines day soon.

Shannon Hoye

fb/ shoye99

Supposedly, Shannon Hoye

I posted:
Share, please.

I need the names of Orlando's Mother and Sibling, the name of Shannon's parents, or any other information that can confirm that links the identities to the crime. I should be getting a call back soon.

Im pretty sure He's been caught

~Banjo

>Orlando the rapist detected

His sister's name is Ann Flores