Why i'm going to kill myself

Why i'm going to kill myself
>Be me, 14
>Fucking asshole of a kid, treat dad like shit
>Dad is out of town a lot, never call him
>One night I get a call from him before I'm about to go to bed
>Don't pick up
>Next morning I wake up to my mom screaming and crying from the other room.
>My dad had died in the hospital from a widow maker heart attack.
>Fucking hit rock bottom
>Wish I had treated him better
>Wish I wouldn't have stayed fucking home when he came home and wanted to do things with me
>Wish I had told him how much I really loved him
>Shit haunts me for years
>Get fucked with manic depression

Im 18 now and I can't do this anymore, I love you dad.

It's in the past and it can't be changed. Move forward.

Damn bro. Nothing matters though so don't worry.

My fucking dad mattered.He called while he was in the hospital because he knew he was going to die.

he rang to tell you your a disappointing faggot child
kys so he can tell you in person

ill be ur new daddy

Aren't you faggots fucking funny. So long fuckers, so long.

Make him glad that you were his son.

Guess you should be the best fag you can be instead of killing yourself. Two negatives don't make a positive, do you want to be the kid that was shitty to his dad AND killed himself?

I'd switch the energy you're investing into regret towards honoring your love or whatever gay thing and being a good kid.

Might as well try now.

Yes

Oh please, cunt.
If you were going to kill yourself, you'd kill yourself.
This is just as shitty attention-seeking post. Probably didn't even happen.

Op is, as always, a fucking faggot.

Stop beong a faggot, be the man he wanted you to be, amd not the faggot he was ashamed of, once you have a kid, name him fter your dad

Thank you all. I will reconsider my choice.

yea
some people just have a hero complex
let them have their fun and if this is the 1 in a 1000 maybe some faggot edge lord will live to post another thread

this

Sup Forums saves local man's life

Take it from a Dad of two boys, your Dad forgives you. If he can see you now it breaks his heart that you're not happy. Go talk to someone, get some counselling and forgive yourself.

if i were you i would think of my mom
idk if she is a bitch or what your relationship is with her but if you even care a little bit about her you will not make her lose her son and husband. She has probably thought about killing herself too and the only reason she hasn't is for you

Hope things get better for you OP.

goddamn.

Grow the fuck up and man the fuck up. It's because of people like you we will never defeat ISIS. Bunch of whiney crybaby pussys

He's resting in peace now

Nigga what does isis have to do with any of this

I'll be ur dad OP

>all your retirement are belongs to us

Hello OP,
I am a father to a complete cuck of a son like you. When I first read your post I was like, "fucking kill yourself you P.O.S". Then I was like how would I feel as the Dad?? Well I can tell you what to do OP. Make your Dad proud by living a good life, making a shit ton of cash and loving your own family, when you have one, well. Oh, and take good care of your mother for him.

seek peace kiddo, everyone's an asshole. You, me, and everyone else. It's just something you need to let go of.

Seriously...
...this

Yah this little bitch will make his dad real proud. He is probably living in his mother basement eating tendies every day

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

Fuck... this hits very close to home...

>be me 9 years ago, fall of sophomore year
>wake up and see dad lying on the floor
>he isn't moving, some blood by his lip, eyes closed
>shake him and yell for him to get up
>run upstairs and tell mom something is wrong with dad
>ended up having a massive heart attack
>cell phone just out of reach

To this day I regret every bad thing I did to him. He loved me so dearly.. :'( the depression crippled me and eventually I developed crohns disease from the guilt and anxiety. Never developed discipline due to no male role model and a very abusive mother. fml..

wtf stop being a little pussy bitch
yeah you were a dick to your dad, and his last moments consisted of disappointments and sadness, but all father want to see their children make it
i have 3 kids, one of them is an edgelord like you are, but even if he his a little shit sometimes, i love him to death and would want him to go far in life, just as your father wants for you.
tldr; dont be a fucking pussy and disappoint your dad twice

And like that other user said, make him proud you were his son. Find peace.

No one can hide from my sight

kek

Go kill yourself you self righteous faglord.

Guilt and anxiety can do that to you?

damn that hit me

but don't kill yourself

mental stress causes many chronic illnesses

I almost lost my dad, I couldn't imagine losing him now. I can't imagine what you're going through. Truly I am sorry. Suicide is not the answer, the best you can do is move on. Get well.

sucks to be you bitch ass OP stop being a fucking dick maybe your dad being dead will make you remember to be decent person next time fucking fggt

what a great guy

Do a flip

I'm 22 now
I have a fairly similar story
I was 14
We were arguing when it happened
I still blame myself. I think the rest of my family does too. I try not to think about it.

Don't kill yourself.
We're making the best with what we have.
I know how you feel on an unimaginably personal level. I've been there. I am there.
But don't do it.
Your family has suffered enough.
Keep moving.

I'm this guy

Just move on and make your father proud. It took me until the age of 22 to get my shit together. Right now getting my bs in chem e with a 4.0. maybe it isn't too late for me to have a good life, he would have wanted that.

Holy shit are you me

This.
Also
Check em

Keep going my niggas keep going

Allahu Kekbar

Maybe I'm you from 4 years in the future.

There's far more horrible detail I could get into. For my own sake, I'd rather not type much more out. It was very bad. I was there when it happened. We were fighting.

It's very hard. I know. But you have a brother out here somewhere. It's never easy. We all have our cross to bear. Keep moving. Keep moving.

The moral of the story is: always watch for your health, or you may die as early as 40-50 yo, leaving your whore-wife without a husband, and your bastard-kids without a daddy.

This

I'm sorry op. I cannot comprehend how you must feel. Though your brain was and currently is developing, so irrational thoughts and actions happen. You need to forgive yourself somehow and use this as guidance for when you have a child of your own; along with treating everyone with respect and benign manner.

Idk if this is relavent, but I know a guy who is a junkie. I saw him today, he asked if I had any smokes and i did. I gave him 3, and walked and chatted with him a bit. He was picking up cigarette butts while we walked. I gave him 5 more to make him stop picking butts up around me. The dude was odd, he talked about how short girls skirts are and that you can look up them and made racist remarks near foreign people of my country in front of their kids. He asked for money too. Anyway, I'm not fond of this guy, though when he asked if I wanted to go for a beer sometime I agreed. Basically to make him feel good because statistically speaking, he will die very soon. You don't know how long you'll be on this earth.

All the best op. I hope you and I can benefit humans and this world in some way before we pass.

No, I'm 22, was almsot 14 when my dad died. the night before my mom manipulated me into shitting on him about being a lazy deadbeat but all she did was gold dig off him my entire life.

wtf r u doin fagot, I know you were hard on your dad, so instead of being a massive faggot and killing yourself, you need to make sure you honor his memory, turn your life around and sort your shit out for him. Make sure you live the kind of life and be the kind of man that would make him proud.

>crohns disease
lmao you have permanent bloody diarhoea you win at life

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
ITT: Newfags

lol wut it fucking sucks brah
food feels like glass in my intestines.

>be me 8
>time to get burned with a hot coat hanger again
>burned on bottom of feet so wouldn't be seen at school
>always sit through recess
>get shunned
shit got better eventually

i thought that was passed geneticallyy

why? how bout you google it

why don't you google it for me nigger. how fuckin dumb you gota be to not know ur own disease. no wonder ur dad is dead

i don't want disease fags get on my search history

thats why i dont look up aids and shit bro

you're fucking retarded. I was asking why the fuck you would think something so retarded and unfounded. And then asking why wouldnt you just fucking google that shit you fuck. God damn fucking retards.

hope trump sends you back to your shithole country you fucking nigger shit

Continue his legacy and don't be a dick to your kid

look kid, young people by nature are empty skulls of mush often getting juvenile senility, that often powered by hormonal cocaine,,not the drug cocaine,hormones that the bod cranks out for about ten years at around 14 years old, for
years,,a good bet papo, years ago was the same way,and did even worse,
pop is around alive in a far larger sense that is off your radar screen as the world outside moms builtin nursery for the nine months,then your get tossed into the deep end,
best way to work on sorrow regrets,is to direct them toward doing something worthwhile & honest dad will know,he'll be
around,god called him home to bring GREATER GOOD from those who dad left behind,,awright atheists,if there is no life after this,there is no god all we do is worthless,we all die trees die and become posts who gives a shit about grief? I wonder how many drug users are left hopeless in choices of good or evil because of the atheist education system