Now that the dust has settled, will Sup Forums accept that Raimi's Spider-Man is racist, homophobic trash?

Now that the dust has settled, will Sup Forums accept that Raimi's Spider-Man is racist, homophobic trash?

buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/inexplicable-questions-rewatching-spider-man-raises?utm_term=.rg7Q5JY8X#.tqEXpvO2b

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andnowtothemoon
archive.is/7ACXD
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ron-Ikenfc
buzzfeed.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive please

>10. LOLOLOLOLOL is there anything more hilarious than Willem Dafoe telling his rich white attractive son to be proud of who he is and where he comes from?

>33. “That’s a cute outfit did your husband give it to you?” How lame is your mildly homophobic trash talk game Peter?

>46. Does Kirsten Dunst know that she’s wearing a cheongsam? And more importantly, does she know she’s not Chinese?

>utm_term=.rg7Q5JY8X#.tqEXpvO2b
>tracking Sup Forums redirects
>Krutika Mallikarjuna
>Head Fangirl In Charge, BuzzFeed Geeky
>twitter.com/andnowtothemoon
>dumb memes all over her fucking twitter
>looks like picture related

Fuck off sand nigger poo in loo dyke. Sup Forums hates you and hopes you die.

Great article though! Hope you get some retweets gurl!! I'm glad your dad is a doctor and your mother works at the family convenience store to pay your fucking $1,100/month rent in Williamsburg

>thinking I'm going to click a buzzfeed link
Yeah no

Nice try Buzzfeed trying to get that heat nice try.

Fuck off back to Buzzfeed, you mudshit.

>buzzfeed
You really think I'm clicking that?

I don't understand why you shouldn't be proud of who you are or where you come from

>buzzfeed
If I wanted to waste my life I'd be on Sup Forums

He's white user

>krutika mallikarjuna
what?

Because of his white privilege. If your father is a successful person and doesn't leave when you are a child, you literally can't have pride.

>mfw someone is problematic near me

Do these tragic sows insist that we must all hate ourselves because they hate themselves so much? Is it because can't even begin to fathom someone being happy?

>krutika marijuana
DUDE

the best part is the 2 girls behind her also 'working'

girl on the right has facebook open on her macbook air, and tweetdeck on her second screen.

other girl also just has twitter open.

these women don't do anything. i really wish that office would get bombed.

they get paid $45,000 per year to do this.

joke's on her i hate myself already

>buzzfeed

>buzzfeed

>tfw black roommate literally told me this once
He's a great guy but holy shit he's the worst to talk societal issues with.

Mivehind

(((buzzfeed)))

>Buzzfeed

Nice try reddit!

This post is two years old.
TWO YEARS

Why don't all you pissbabies just click the link and read the article? It might be nice for all you fragile white dudes get an opinion outside few your creep echochamber.

I did read the article I was just being a knob

maybe that'd be true a lot of the time, but there's zero substance to this article. it's just the first stupid bullshit that popped into someone's head while watching a superhero movie

Give us an archive, also
>is offended by everything
>calls others fragile

t. progressive """"""""""""""""journalist"""""""""""""""" in training

he's actually a jew

>actually clicking on a Buzzfeed article
>being this cancerous
>buzzfeed
wow, and i thought being a tripfriend was dangerous.

You think you have the right to access Buzzfeed's content without giving them a view? Ugh, entitled dudes like you make me sick.

>46. Does Kirsten Dunst know that she’s wearing a cheongsam? And more importantly, does she know she’s not Chinese?

Yeah, fuck white people that eat with chopsticks too!

I don't like them either but to be fair they do do a lot of social media work.

Makes sense they're on facebook and twitter.

>racist
yeah
>homophobic
definitely
>trash
the previous two facts would exclude this one

>21. Am I supposed to find Tobey Maguire attractive now that he has muscles?

what

The girl that wrote this article is the real "I LIVE IN NYC" type.

Yeah, their writing staff is a bunch of faggots and I don't want to support that

I wonder if Chinese have yellow privilage in China or somali have purple privilage in Somalia?

I didn't need to read it dingus, because I already know the outcome is

>muh soggy knees
>why no stronk independent womyn, this is 2016!
>why no diversity they probably thought POC were still picking cotton
>maybe the subversive relationship between Peter and Harry was about closeted homosexual feelings why don't you bring that forward homophobes
>Mary Jane isn't a transsexual asexual plus sized women, this is problematic
>A RICH WHITE GUY DIES AT THE END WOOOOO

Someone who has read the article let me know how close I am pls

>I'm annoyed by something and need to vent
>I know, I'll make an article about a 15 year old movie that was written and filmed in a time when these issues weren't at the forefront of modern society

Yes.

>didn't even mention Doc Oc going on a rant about kikes ruining his project.
Pretty surprising that one got under the radar

Protip, those issues still aren't. Literally nobody of any importance gives 2 flying fucks about those "issues"

>27. Why did Peter mutter "see a nigger, pull the trigger?" in every scene in the film? This is problematic and since it isn't in the script, I'm disappointed in Sam Raimi's direction.

>no mention of JJJ using air quotations every time holocaust "victims" are mentioned

It was pretty gross

Clearly someone does.

My point is that times change and what is acceptable for comedy does as well.

It's the same reason people shouldn't bitch about no blacks or gays in something like It's a Wonderful Life

Keep up. We using (((( )))) as our exaggerated air-quotes not.

>13. The scene where Spiderman stands in the middle of the WTC rubble and starts laughing is out of place and insensitive.

Why won't buzzfeed die

I eat curry and tacos I'm such a racist

Fuck off cunt.

a great more liberal bullshit

please explain to me why it´s always the left that tries to infiltrate popular media to push their bullshit??

>article written over 2 years ago

For what purpose would you share this?

>And more importantly, does she know she’s not Chinese?
Yeah segregation rules, my fellow liberal!

as a delicious brown Mexican, I hereby grant all anons permission to enjoy tacos, lucha, comfy sombreros with ponchos, and qts wearing skelly make-up

print this post and keep it in your wallet in case ugly feminists yell at you next time you enjoy a margarita

>37. Peter tricks Mary Jane into kissing him disguising himself as Spider-Man, rape too much?

holy fuck someone post the whole thing

Angry feminists tend to take there hatred of the white patriarchy out on weak, ugly beta white males(like Tobey looks like). Same thing in that guys who hate women usually treat attractive women with respect, they want a group to blame their problems and they pick the easiest part of that group to unleash their anger on.
In this case the idea of Tobey is still an ugly beta even with muscles and she takes the opportunity to attack him. She herself isn't a very attractive or fit individual and would probably take offense to any "body shaming" coming the other way.

No, dipshit, ((())) is for Jew names.

>watch the first and the second of the triology, love every second of it
>even get emotional like a girl when pete and MJ get together at the end
my question is, what happened in the third one? just from the very first scene i could tell that something felt wrong. most of the film doesn't feel like it belongs to the triology at all

No, that dude is right you dense shit

>Buzzfeed
No.
archive.is/7ACXD

>/tvpol/ gets triggered about an article written two years ago about a movie that came out 15 years ago

I'm laughing.

Congratz shitlord, you've just cheated hardworking journalists out of their money.

It was experimental kiné.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ron-Ikenfc

>buzzfeed.com

>Listen up, borshtnigger. If my door isn't fixed by the time I get back, I'm raping your daughter.

She's right, this movie goes too far.

author posted it, trying to get hateful comments to profit off of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

It's their Modus Opperandi to infiltrate things they don't like, demand it be changed, and run it into the ground.

I dont believe there's anything I hate more than Buzzfeed.

>Has a problem with Based Dafoe
>Doesn't like Raimi Spider-Man
Why do SJWs have such pleb-tier taste?

Can you even right now? Or are you having trouble even-ing?
I only ask because I want to be a better ally. I checked my privilege before I posted, it was at shitlord level.

>mah brown nigga

Many thanks, mexibro!

>hardworking
>journalists

thanks my brown brother

This is true. That's why they always disparage their ideological opponents as "neckbeards" and the like.

word was there was alot of studio notes for rami to follow.

not sure why on the 3rd film after he delivered 2 great films that made money he need notes but agian its Sony

Muchas gracias, mi amigo.

>hardworking
>journalists
>their money

Thank you based Mexibro

>split your lungs with blood and thunder
>when you see the white male

>23. The 20 minutes of real life KKK lynchings footage is disturbing and out of place.

This bitch couldn't understand what kino means even if it bit her in the ass

I never realized how much crying Tobey does in these movies.