I fucked a 50 year old woman from OkCupid twice

I fucked a 50 year old woman from OkCupid twice.
AMA
Pic related

How old are you?

Was she a freak?

More ?

oh yeah ? cool story

I'm 21. She was a total freak. She wanted to get used and was into anal and everything. The actual sex unfortunately was pretty vanilla in the end for her standards because I was pretty nervous and intimidated lol. But I came in her ass.
That's the only pic of her I have. I deleted our convo unfortunately.

yeah why don't you ask for more

You're in luck I just realized I have some from kik

Forgot pic

Very nice. I would have filled her with cum. What state is she in?

Dude me too. Fucked a 50 year old women and came in her ass. Fucked been plenty of times too. When I was 21. Met her on Okc too.

Whats her kik fam

Talking to her now. Might be able to score some pics but she's stubborn with them. Keep the thread alive with other amateur/oc milfs maybe?

How about you give us her kik?

not gonna happen m8. she's not some dumb 14 year old

intoxication.

she was from Jersey but moved to Florida now.
got any pics?

older women are usually freaks, been fucking this 59 yr old for a few years- friends mom

Fucked a 50 once. Great sex.

story?

Are you good looking user?
Did she told you she was in for the sex only?

Damn OP...I wanna bang an older woman but idk where to find cougars

I'd say I'm above average looking. Yes it was a casual sex type thing, but she got a little bit attached to be honest and hits me up every now and then.

>working part time at bar, that her and friends came to for happy hours, they were fun and flirty bunch
>she was a regular and stayed too late and had too much to drink one night and offered her my couch at my place around the corner
>walking her back i started to think yeah i might hit that, she wasn't minding my hands brushing up against her tits and ass
>at my place, offered her some water and she got to talking about her shitty marriage, lack of sex
>told her I can help with that, and put her hand on my lap and let her feel my bulge and started kissing her
>took it out and was nothing hotter that my friends white mom sucking my dick
>she got it good and hard and we fucked for a few hours and she been coming back since

op, was she single? married?

CL has been good for that, just have to get past that the guys want to watch

nice dude. I feel like working at a bar is great for getting lonely milfs. That's also so much more rewarding than meeting a milf on OKC

oh my God, that is my Aunt Linda!

Random tinder whore bump

nice. how old is she?

your aunts a fun slut

23. Wish I got to fuck her. Is anyone gonna post oc milfs or what?

its a pretty good place, a lot are just flirts, but a lot are looking too. never know who the freaks are, she is wild even shared her a few times, nothing she not into

any more pics? she like anal?

post more user

match was good too, sometimes they act like " you too young" but they like the attention and will meet up

at first no, she had never done anal, now she likes it

Op here this is her face. What do you think? def got a devious look going on.

Goddamn

POF always full of horny older ladies, ,big, but she loved to fuck

>those child bearing hips

plenty to grab onto, very slutty

no nudes?

no, sent this before we met up, knew she was down for fun

damn looks like she has a great ass. what did you do to her?

anything I wanted, she sucked, fucked, anal, after a few meetings she asked if I had a friend and was like hell yeah, had some 3somes and few gb's too, wild, but really sweet too if that makes sense

that's crazy hot. was she dp'd?

yes, airtight as well. She was very relaxed and kept the mood light, she knew that she was there for our pleasure, she liked the attention

you did good op

Oh. You like banging aids patients. Nice choice mate.

wrap it up, good to go-

unbelievable, that's the stuff of dreams. ass to mouth?

yeah, in a group that stuff happens, she took it all

did your dick fall off after?

Omfg 50!?!?! Ugh . That's like 40 years to old!

Yeah she was a succubus and stole it. I am now dickless and can only reminisce.

POF or OKC full of horny old bitches, just have decent game and they will fuck

Post more stories faggots.

My personal best was 42, I was 20 at the time. Met her online, then we met in this public park where she gave me a hj in kinda secluded area. And then as she was starting to jerk it two potheads come behind her back and light up a joint, then they see us and they just give me thumbs up, she didn't see it because she had her back turner to that side, and then they go away. I remember she was so excited that I came like a horse, called it "a fountain". On another occasion I got to boink her but that was meh, also she was the worst kisser, ever.

>pick her up from motel after being fucked by some other guy who sucked
>drive her to my house
>have some beers
>dog even gets in on the action and smells her nether regions of course
>shove my cock down her throat and fuck her mouth
>fuck her over the island in my kitchen
>cum inside her surprisingly wet and tight pussy
feelsgoodman.jpeg

been fucking a co-worker milf that i worked with for a few years on and off, shes 52, me 29. hubby clueless as to what he got.

nice her being married must be a major turn on. pics?

dont thing about her being married much, but the shit we done, cant believe her man don't know what he got. Has taught me that, women if not appreciated at home will stray

I've had 2 milfs.
First one I was 23, she was about 50 (she just said "more than double" my age). Met her at a conference. Made some small talk, but saw her in the hotel bar one night so I started chatting her up. She left with her friends or coworkers, but came back just as I was getting ready to leave so I knew I was in. Went to my room and fucked. Nothing fancy. She had a decent body, hairy as fuck, and I creampied her.
The other was 47 (I was 25). Recently divorced, 3 kids. Met her at a gas station. Said I was new to town and meeting people, and asked if she wanted to show me around. Ended up as fuck buddies for about 6 months before she decided she wanted a "grown up relationship". She was chubby, and kind of annoying when we weren't fucking. High sex drive, sucked dick like a pro, but nothing crazy. Good regular sex.

One of my first regular fucks was a 49yo when I was 19... she broke me for girls my own age, like I obviously enjoy the pert, lean, tender flesh of youth and and all that but... something about the way an older woman does it, kind of half super-experienced and half dead inside and knowing they're past their best - fucking diamonds. Make sure she also buys you drugs and/or beers, so it's extra humiliating for her, having to "pay" for young cock.

totally, it's a thrilling experience.

Good work, any more milf stories?

I'm Married. 37, old fag but here for 10 years. I've got a harem of married 40 to 46 year Olds. Some fucked about 30 times some just once. They let me do anything I want. Tie them up, spank hard as fuck, choking. Rough as I can manage without marks. Pretend to be street whores that I pick up for a bj. Currently 3 active, dropped a few, working on another 3. Fun times

Haha I just got a 51 year old from okcupid, haven't met her yet. Feels good doesn't it?

Yea that was a stupid thing to ask.

Why didn't you get to? Can you post more?

Older women are great, but eventually they're a bit too old. She's got a nice ass though.

When I was 19 a friend's older cousin (she was 32) used me all summer. Great times until she dropped me cold. Oh well.