Ordinary haircut

>ordinary haircut
>ordinary clothing
>LE WOW YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING AND YOUR FASHION SENSE IS PERFECT SO COOL LE EPIC

Is this the most 'forced' character ever?

the whole show is pretty lame t b h bar some moments

in a college campus where the teenagers dress like shit, maybe

You meme so much you turn into one giant meme.

this show is for unfunny dorks

he's balding like a madman!

What show is this from?

His hair is awful as well. honestly having clear skin and clean clothes is all you need to be good looking

I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING UUUU

Gillian best girl

Literally nobody talks about his hair or fashion sense. They do say he's handsome because face it user you wish you looked like that.

He comes from a universe where balding and having a pig nose is considered attractive

>clear skin and clean clothes is all you need
and CONFIDENCE :^)

This. I don't know what you're talking about, OP.

And not being fat or a skeletor

His hair and clothes are more talked about in the sense that everyone can tell he's trying to look cool, not that he actually is. The exception being the Dean, and his obsession with Jeff is meant to be weird.

I love early Community and I realise it was probably just a joke but I always got frustrated with the way they raved about Jeff's Lexus.

It's a Lexus crew. Glorified Toyota.

Again, it's probably just a joke, but I could never accept the love that show gave his car.

What are you talking about, his hair is mentioned several times in season 1 alone. I just finished watching it.

Getting compliments on your clothes and hair has nothign to do with your clothes and hair. It has to do with how good looking you are

Red Dwarf

Except he's not good looking either.

He's basically pig nose and bald headed combined.

Aaaah. Season 1 Community. Great show

When does this show get good?

I'm halfway through season 01, and it had its moments, but for the most part I'm finding it dull. I've gone several episodes in a row without laffin

Never

It's literally It Has Its Moments: The Show. It's consistently almost good

It's not a joke, it's characterization.

And a fat cock and even fatter wallet

Keep watching, if you end season 1 and don't feel satisfied I'd giver it up. It's not supposed to be kill-you funny though, just funnyish and enjoyable.

Second half of season one is definitely better than first half though.

He used to look like early Billy blue balls Burr

Also: obvious hair plugs are obvious, but good for him

>ordinary clothing
nope

>fat cock and even fatter wallet
to hook up? no

to have a relationship? i guess

All you need for a hook up is a wide anus 21 year old girls with part time service jobs can put their fingers into and call you a dirty little muppet

Brie 4 Life#@!

Jeff is a self insert for the neckbeards that love Community. That's why they let him fuck Britta and have Annie's on his leg wanting his cock.

He's a mary sue in sitcom form.

the paintball double episode in season 2 is the peak then its all downhill from there

ouch, that fucking hairline.