Hey /b, I just went through an ugly breakup and was wondering if you guys had any tips for me

Hey /b, I just went through an ugly breakup and was wondering if you guys had any tips for me.

did you try having sex with the nice guy afterwards?

Nah, but thanks for the chuckle

Give JESUS a call

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

Thank you user

What sort of tips do you want?
Moving on? boosting your self esteem? revenge?
What?

oh. my. god. thats a spicy meatball

first two, just kinda wanna forget about her. but I feel like i'm gonna see her around and it will bring up memories

Put an ice cube in the shot glass with bleach in it because it dilutes the acid and makes it hurt a little less when going down the pipe.

STIGMATA OPENINGS OHMAGAWWWWD ROFL

Just give it some time. It might take a little longer depending on how much of a pussy you are, but you'll get over it eventually. Some day you'll even be able to look back and realize how fucking lucky you were to get out of that relationship when you did.

Well moving on is about doing stuff you enjoy with other people, trying not to dwell on the break too much and generally trying just to live life like you normally would. Now when I say this, I don't mean that you should try to suppress your emotions, just try not to wallow in them.
Now for the self esteem, some sort of daily physical activity like running or biking or some other such thing is a good way to do it. If you improve your health and eat stuff that is good for you, you'll feel better about yourself.

Has anyone ever told you how much of a god-send you are?

Has anyone ever told you how much of a god-send you are??

this is the spiciest meme ive ever seen

I appreciate the sentiment, but this type of advice is pretty generic. It's generic for a reason though, because it tends to work.
I'm glad that it resonated well with you though.

working out and getting healthy helps a shitton with depression.

I'm fat too, so it should help a lot

I thought she would be the one, you know? Like the one i'd spend my life with. Obviously she had different plans.

Should I green text the story?

I get how that can be tough, but look at the bright side, at least you didn't get to this breaking point after years of trying to make a failing marriage work. You're avoiding financial troubles and potential custody battles for any children you might have had.
That's how it is sometimes, at least you got to love her for a while.

I recently went through a bad breakup. Got plenty of revenge and the new relationship she's in will destroy itself soon enough, but it wasn't/isn't all that worth it and isn't worth dwelling on. It's hard to move past and it may take a lot of time, but it gets better. I know that's generic as hell, and not what anyone wants to hear, but talk to people and experience things you like and forget about em. They're not in your life anymore so make it about you again. Sooner or later, it'll get better. And hell, ya may find someone even better in the process of all this.

But now she is happy with the man I used to be, and that gets to me.

What happened to you?

im totally out of shape too (currently where u r but started working out again) but i used to be in great shape. best advice to get into it is do it the moment you wake up. dont do anything else just wake up and go workout. plus u feel rle good all day afterwards

You're confusing me, did she get a time machine and went to the past to cheat on you with you?

I used to be her boyfriend, but now she is happy with her boyfriend. I don't know how else to explain it.

But her new boyfriend isn't you though. He's another guy. Also you're doing that wallowing thing I recommended you not to do.
She's moved on and now you gotta take the first steps to do the same.

But I don't know where to start. It's been so long since i've had to do this before.

>.gif

What did you do before when you were on your own?
What things did you like to do, what social interactions did you participate in, what hobbies did you have?
All of these things should have been a constant in your life, even when you were dating.
You gotta have individual interests in order to be a whole person, otherwise you will grow into your significant other and become very dependent.

Well, when we were in high school i played a lot of basketball, and I still do. But i've never been much of a social butterfly. I've never been much into partying and stuff. We had the same interests in music and such. I guess I should reinvent myself

You were high school sweethearts and were together way into adulthood?
Huh, this explains a bit if that is the case.
That would mean you basically have to figure out how to adult, without being with her.
Also social stuff doesn't have to be parties, it could be a social hobby, hanging out with friends, playing a team sport or other such stuff.