So it's here valentines day and I'm alone once again. So tell me Sup Forumsros im an 19 Y o kissless

So it's here valentines day and I'm alone once again. So tell me Sup Forumsros im an 19 Y o kissless
Virgin. Is this it am I going to spend life alone?

I'm also 19/m/virgin. But aspergers makes me not want bf/gf relationships. I have been feeling more alone with friendships however. I think it will hit me hard tomorrow.

there is always options, Shape up mentally and physically and go do things volunteer it will be uncomfortable at first but you will see the change and people will like the new you

19yo virgin club whats crackin fam

18 yr old non virgin but this is my first time without someone for valetines in 4 tears. Feeling like kms

I was once like you guys. autistic and weird. not attractive and kissless til I was 16.
18yo virgin who has had his dick inside a pussy before just never completed the act of sex. gotten lots of bjs and hjs and nudes though. some are ugly some are hot
would you like me to teach you what i have learned

Teach us

But I mean I'm a pretty ugly dude so I don't think I'll ever be the type to get random bjs or nudes

Kissless.. ouch
I'm 19 and I've done almost everything. English girls are dirty asf

I've been in plenty of situations to get laid but never did it. I never wanted to have sex. Idk what I'm saving myself for but I didn't want them to have it.
There was 3 times I was making out with a girl, tits out, panties soaking and hand down them. I just said no whenever they tried to touch my dick or asked me to fuck them.

Some of us are way older than you and have never had a valentine

I've personally been rejected every time. I have a bunch of friends and people think I'm cool but I guess when it comes to love, people don't want a lover that lost the genetic lottery in almost every way

ugly tips cause Im not hot by any means and I get bitches ranging from 8-3.
It's all about the game. What women do is they always feel emotions first. However they never express them. Women have serious self esteem issues, as they should, because they are literally worthless. You are a man with skills a woman will never have. women are personalityless robots and you must accept that. Now,women will always feel first but not admit it. They are good at hiding emotions. So what they do is they will flirt with you and make you think you are going to get pussy when really you arent. Sometimes they do this to feel validated, other times it's because they are testing you, sometimes it's because they like you. Why doesnt matter. All you have to do is NEVER show emotion EVER. You have to make her admit it first. How? By treating her like dog shit. They love it. Women get everything they want in life. It makes their egos so high that they literally go insane competing with each other and constantly feeling like they are the best while simultaneously being the worst. You have to drive that ego into the fucking ground by treating her like you dont give a single fuck about her at all. It's like fishing. Throw the line and leave it the fuck alone. Some fish will pass by. But when that fish, big or small, bites the hook, you yank that shit onto your boat. Then you throw that shit back into the ocean when youre done.
So say you have girl A who is a friend you want to fuck. Here's what you do. Start talking to girl A all the time. Text, snapchat, in person, whatever. Give her all your attention and make her think you like her without actually saying it. Then cut her off and move on to the next one. Repeat this. You must gather as many girls in your contact as possible. Once you have achieved a small pool, you have to check on them to see which ones are starting to feel for you. Signs are touching hair, laughing, sending emojiis in text and calling you by name. cont

>cont
good read, keep em coming

Get on a hookup site like pof and find random skank to bang. Problem solved

19y kv reporting

think we'll ever make it, brah?

Once you have narrowed down the targets to the ones you suspect may feel for you, you then begin playing the game. Dos and donts. Do: make fun of them any way you can. diminish their confidence and then act like it's a joke afterwards. they will ruthlessly attempt to change your mind. ie "Your friend is hot how come you dont dress like that" "damn have you been putting on weight? Just kidding"
Do: approach a group of girls/ talk to multiple at once and then single out one from the group that you DONT WANT. the others, who you do want, will ruthlessly attempt to gain the attention back. If your target girl has any friends, GO AFTER THE FRIENDS LIKE THEY ARE THE LAST GIRL ON EARTH.
Dont: face a girl. Always be doing your own activities around them. This will make them want to divert your attention to them.
Dont: Compliment them. their egos are through the rough remember? you wanna fuck them up and then they come to you to heal.
this all is very general but Im trying to help best I can. It's all situational. you must master manipulation

Tips: Objectify them. they love it. Stare at their asses or something and make sure they notice. they will flaunt it, but never compliment it. only look.

Look them straight in the eyes when they arent talking to you, and away when they are. but dont face them. Girl is always second to you.
This makes them crazy for your attention.

The entire thing is you must figure out what makes your prey tick. If you wanna fuck a fat girl, whenever you see her always be staring at skinny girls.
COMPLIMENTING OTHER GIRLS GOES A LONG WAY. Bitches go insane over that shit.
Basically Target girl's friends are your decoy targets who you fake to try to fuck and that makes the target girl want you more. Ask me a situational question it will be easier to answer thats all I really got. Look up the Cult of Black Phillip podcast on youtube to learn more. it will save your life

Yeah i guess i should be grateful. Im sorry to hear that you didnt get the best genetics.

Met a fwb on tinder back in september, she invited me over for breakfast tomorrow thinking shes gonna be all sneaky like i dont know shes doing a little valentines thing. She probably has no idea im giving her a pretty good gift though

To the virgins out there, change aspects of your life that are holding you back.

Dress to fit and compliment your form
Practice your social skills
Keep good hygeine
Invest your time in personal hobbies and self improvement ie sports or gym, music, crafts, etc
Set personal goals for yourself
Bla bla bla thats about it really
Youll meet people if you work on yourself and go out and chase life

27 here, kissless virgin. Wait does a BJ count? I had a BJ when i was like 15, but that is it. Anyways, it doesn't get better bro. Happy valentines day.

cont again. one last thing.
Really, you as a guy dont do anything. you are just the catalyst that makes the girl come to you. Thats how nature works. Guy fluffs his feathers, girl birds who all look the same say wow look at his feathers and they all wanna fuck. the fishing analogy once again. Cast the line with bait(attention). Fish(girls) come and go, some nibbling away at the bait(attention) until one gets hooked. Bring that fish onto the boat(relationship). Throw it back immediately(end relationship; friends, dating, whatever). The fish wonders why you didnt eat it (hit on, sex with, etc) and swims around looking for your hook(attention) again, feeling defective. In the meantime, you catch more and more fish from that first fish's school(target girl's friends). Bring them on the boat(friendship, fwb, dating) and eat them(sex with target's friends). some fish will dive off the boat(rejection), others will be eaten(sex), some may want to be licked(nudes and shit), doesnt matter. Whatever they decide. Cast the line again with even bigger bait(attention.) the first fish (target girl) bites again, happier than ever and completely dependent on you. Congratulations, you now have a sex slave. I have done this with 3 girls so far. They will fuck you anytime anywhere because their self esteem is so bad. Repeat that cycle over and over. Endless bitches

I'm 20 and haven't had anyone to spend Valentine's Day with yet. I'm not your average internet troll/unsocial person. I just happen to be teased by girls and guys all throughout my school years. This has caused me to be a nice guy and not be interested in a relationship because of a void in my empathy.

Basically, if you have the ability to be able to talk to a girl and have her keep a conversation with you, then you should take the opportunity that I can't do easily (if at all).

w e w

Hey man, im good looking and sometimes girls stare at me when im passing by on the street,subway etc but im not sure if i should strike a conversation right there, i mean im not a pussy nor a loser but it doesn´t feel right i feel like if i go and talk them all of a sudden they will think im some kind of rapist or something got any tips on what should i do?

lad

Dude I was a kissless virgin at 19, but by some miracle I got drunk and downloaded tinder. Then that year I was able to date and fuck all kinds of messed up women and realize that love is overrated. Just take your time and have fun being a virgin

Definitely talk to them. They want to suck your dick. If they stare and start fidgeting, they are uncomfortable in your presence because they feel uglier than you. When girl's egos go down, all emotions are up for grabs. If they are alone, act like you are doing something, anything. playing on your phone, some kind of personal activity. Then, facing away from them, lean over and say some snide comment about the phone or something in your surroundings. Be a comedian, kind of roast something around you like "That guy on the subway is drunk as fuck" or "Look at that pigeon" literally anything that is not about her. then keep doing what you are doing. She will respond I promise it. saw a 9/10 girl at a gas station in front of me buying blunts. She stared at me from behind her and started fidgeting. I walked over like I was leaving and she waited at the door for me to pass her. I said "what flavor did you buy?" she stumbled over her sentences and was staring at me. It sounds like a movie dude. Just mind your own business and they will go insane trying to get your attention. Dont even look at them too much. Remember you are fishing not hunting. cast the line and wait. If she is in a group, figure out which one you like and then go for the ugliest one in the group that is not her. hit on the other one relentlessly and dont pay attention to the others. she will butt in trying to get your attention. Then at the end, say you gotta go and ask for the one you wanted's number and not the ugly one. Now you have the hot girl's number and the ugly one also wants to fuck you because she is wondering why you didnt ask for her number. 2 bitches right there my man.

magic eight ball says yes