Wouldst thou want to live deliciously, Sup Forums?

Wouldst thou want to live deliciously, Sup Forums?

like you? eating scraps and rolling in your own shit? yeah sign me the fuck up retard

I've been posting this relatively frequently. If someone else ends up being the one to get a 300+ post thread and generate a meme from it I'll be disappointed.

Especially with such a shit photo in OP.

>this is the Devil IRL

Would you a witch, Sup Forums?

Shut up and give me the butter Phillip

Every goddamn time

u kno it

What about pretty dress?

Yes.

I would give myself to Satan and live deliciously forever if he let me fugg her and Thomasin

BLACKED

Depends. What about anal.

>Thomasin

too cute

FUCK OFF NIGGER PHIL BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ON YOU

So what exactly does live deliciously mean? If I sign his book what am I losing? I'm going to hell anyway I mean.

back then living deliciously meant eating a lot of butter

It means having the GOAT life

>If I sign his book what am I losing? I'm going to hell anyway I mean.

You're not losing anything, the point of the movie is that hell is literally inescapable according to the fundamentalist christian doctrine so you might as well just enjoy yourself and indulge in sin since you're damned anyway.

Funny how the dark side is good looking and the victims are ugly.

I never got the concept of selling ones soul. What exactly is my soul doing for me? Would it be like in the Simpsons?

is it the crazy eyes girl from Mr Robot? I thought it was

>the bearded men are evil maymay

No

did you just make fun of yourself?

It's funny how clerics came up with scenes like these, after listening to girls come up with stuff after hours of torture

funny isn't the word, bro.

Think about all the stories that came before those. How many do you think had happy endings. It sounds kinda ironic but those girls didn't have Satan to save them.

>ywn fuck a goat

* This offer is valid only for pure and pretty girls.

Haven't seen a Philipposting thread in weeks.

With digits like that we'll have to resurrect it

Would you like to live deliciously?

Don't look at me like that

so let me get this straight, if I sell you my soul and condemn myself to eternal damnation...

I get to spend my life as a toothless, naked old crone shitting in the woods, drinking goat blood and rubbing mashed baby on myself for entertainment?

no thanks

It Follows = The Witch >>>>> The Babadook

The Witch >>> Babadook > It Follows

Nice plebbit taste faggot

Thanks mang

Phillip is old and busted.

This is the new hotness.

>akumaposting

Yes

Is this Thomasin?

Holy shit, living deliciously, alright. Muh dick

What is that from?

The Lion King Ultimate Edition

This hits home way too hard...

I would remove thy shift if you know what i'm sayin

Would thou want to live ayy lmao?

Is /tv loving the witch?
For me atmosphere was there, it had some very strong moments, also score and acting were very good. But in the end something was missing
Ib4 goatsex and ass kissing.

so black phil was nothing more then a dirty old goat like my dad?

>Dat beard
>Dat voice

Yep, take my soul; it hasn't done me any good anyways.

if you don't mean it mr.pig

Your dad is Satan, man.

Probably explains why he ravaged your boipussy that night you swear didn't happen.

Agreed, comrade.

It follows is just a metaphor movie for AIDS.

The speaking ye olde English wasn't a bad move but I'd like to watch it again with subtitles.

The little boys sexual interest seemed a bit early in life, didn't it?

>swn be your witch

Back then kids were getting married at 14 or so, boys had to mature much earlier

I was about the same age when I got interested.

Did she lose a contact lense??? hjate it when that happens, you can't see well enough to find it!

Same, I really thought it was her
Surprised it was an Australian model lookalike

It Follows > The Witch (I haven't seen Badabook)

>getting married earlier dictates the age at which you biologically hit puberty

>Thomasin and the twins are locked in the shed
>Witch appears and twists her head around laughing
>Parallel shot of Thomasin's face
>Next morning the twin's have vanished
>Two ritually sacrificed goats outside the shed

The twins were never there in the first place.

why did this phrase became a meme? I liked more the "do you like the taste of butter?"

>being raised in an environment where you are expected to have kids at a very young age doesn't kick start your sexual development

well that's why you're not in charge of memes

well im not even that guy & i agree with him
the butter thing is a better meme & im in charge of memes so we're going with the fucking butter

How could anyone argue with so many repeating digits?

Please don't bully Satan

That's a horribly depressing way to look at it. Isn't there a modern day Christian sect that feels that way too? That no matter what, god has his chosen already and they could literally be hitler but since they're "chosen" it doesn't matter; they're going to heaven?

Did they not read anything in the new testament? That sort of dogma seems really leviticus era based, whereas in the new testament Jesus pretty much says if you become a believer you're forgiven and he will get you into heaven... I never understood puritans. Was it because they couldn't read for themselves? It isn't even an interpretation thing because it's literally in who they view as god's own words...

Calvinist pre-determination is a helluva drug.

ban it

Guys I have not seen this movie yet, but Sup Forums seems to like it alot
I noticed that its avaible to buy on-demand on directTV (the service i have)
should I buy it & watch it?
A simple yes or no is fine, or you can also add to your reply WHY you recommend buying & watching this film

How much is it? I haven't bought anything since Blockbuster was around.

Probably yes though

Rich people got married at 14. Your average commoner was well into his thirties by the time he could afford to build a home and support his own family.

DO

Thos is fucked. This is the 4th thread in 2 days with no Thomison butt.

thomasin is my gf

>tfw someone saves your edited BLACKED picture

Nice get

Black Phillip show me the booty

its like 5 dollars for a 48 hour viewing pass?
and you can record it to your DVR meaning you can then play it anytime you want forever until you decide to delete it from the DVR to free up storage space for other movies or tv shows

That isn't what predestinationism is, really. It's a dumb doctrine but it's a bit more complicated than that, and there are some passages that lend it support.

That wasn't the point at all. The point was there's no such thing as a harmless sin, that little sins give birth to big sins and the innocent can be effortlessly lead astray if their elders are not ever vigilant.

>I can't understand a movie beyond its most basic level
You don't deserve those digits you retarded goat.

Because one of the deadly sins is lust.

Don't bother pham

wonder how many times the kid requested a retake

Y..Yes..

wait what?

You just pull that out of your ass, user?