Recently, my school district has gone through a huge scandal with the leaking of this screenshot from a blonde student

Recently, my school district has gone through a huge scandal with the leaking of this screenshot from a blonde student.

She was not punished by the school district, and people are outraged. I don't know her at all but considered messing with her out of boredom. I know what college she got accepted to and emailing admissions and the diversity department is a click away. (Hint: it's a college with previous racial issues of a fraternity chanting "there will never be a nigger" in their fraternity, so tensions might be larger there)

Should I do it, Sup Forums? I almost have enough evidence against her.

Jesus fuck that bitch up, I may be prejudice but never fully racist

leave her alone, fuck with the black family and tell anyone who asks youre a hillary supporter

Fucking millennial snowflake nigger-lovers like you and the rest of the "outraged" people are what is wrong with society.

isnt it a school night for you?

I don't know her, and haven't been victimized by her so there's not a strong desire to. Only boredom, I guess.

I found her social media accounts, they're all blocked, unfortunately. I expected this, but I'll keep digging tomorrow maybe. If I or another party does something(there are many people who are outraged in our small town), I'll update given enough interest.

she looks like a total bitch

haha, there were a bunch of black families and their identities are unknown so that won't be possible

I may not like niggers but racism is a crime and crime is for black people

no, fuck off back to rebbit

But she is right those ghetto niggers are annoying

have you ever been to a movie theater with them?

theaters should be segregated

Racism is bad now? Kys you fucking faggot

"only the ghetto ones"

that's so true, there's black people which are chill then there's niggers. aka "the ghetto ones" the obnoxious niggers that nobody likes

FUCK NIGGERS GUYS

we might as well just regress back into our old ways, no progress we make as humans means a god damn thing anyway.
blacks don't progress and whites don't progress and whites are supposed to be God's children and the planet's successful people.

lets dox OP and fuck with him instead.

OP, give out some personal details about yourself.

>whites are supposed to be God's children and planet's successful people
whites are the planet's successful people you ass hole

i think it would be funniest if we acted like outraged black people who use the hash tag #rapelaurennaylor puns about nail her ect,making twitter now will be back with posts

God created niggers, thereby destroying all hope of success for the planet

blacks have had plenty of opportunity to progress, and have rejected it in favor of gibsmedats. take a look at the difference between 1st generation immigrant hispanics and 3rd generation, the numbers are massive. Hispanics integrate, blacks do not. The problems of the black community are the black community's; and well earned.

hmm...

1/2 of me says do it for the lulz

other 1/2 of me says but she's right

somebody else might do it anyway so why not

hmm... 1/2 of me says do it for the luulz, other half of me says she's right

considering it's very likely somebody else will act i'll be waiting for an update

i love cookies and cookies love me

like the lemon to the lime

like the bumble to the bee

>"We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what, 152 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?"

She really does. Fuck her up, user

not to mention what the asian mining slaves on the west coast turned into...

get fucked

xD

My man! Focus on reality not bigotry.

based

Do it.. She looks like an annoying cunt anyway.

Niggers should all die

this
that

I hate women to the full extent but she's right. Fuck niggers and FUCK YOU OP FUCKING NIGGER LOVER. Go back to plebbit where you belong, faggot. Its funny how liberals say they're so tolerant yet when someone doesn't agree with them they either chimp out or try to doxx someone.

Fucking kill yourself.

lol why watch such good movies if you will miss the point,stick with pixar kiddo nice bright colors and a cear good guy for you to yay at when they win

>2017
>not hating niggers

Why don't you just get a fucking life you loser!