There is a smorgasbord of horny bitches at the Ugly Bitch wedding, and you were a lucky plus 1...

There is a smorgasbord of horny bitches at the Ugly Bitch wedding, and you were a lucky plus 1. What do you do Sup Forums, do you get get blind drunk and smash some ugly puss, or do you just drink to forget the whole night.

either way gettin lit

Kill it with fire! Is the bride some kind of inbred monster from the trailer park?

Probably wouldn't have to be completely wasted to fuck the one on the far right..

Been there, done that. When I was in my early 20s, I hit hard times and moved in with my dad. I was back to needing to do family obligations. I was dragged to a wedding. A guest (an ugly chick) and I became drinking buddies. We both yammered on about how idiots get married and most guests at weddings are there due to a sense of obligation. We got blackout drunk. Hazy memories of near-blackout drunk sex. Kicker, we find out we are cousins. Shit is now complicated and it's been years.

What the fuck kind of choice is that. Can I just NOT go.

Kek. Holy shit for revelations my man. That sucks HARD.

Pretty sure Right 1 and Right 2 are twins

Looks that way... far right looks a bit more crazy and I love me some crazy...

DID SOMEONE SAY THREE WAY!!!!

Shit dude. Where u from?

Moral of the story, even if the wedding is for a couple that are friends of the family, make sure you know if the person you are chatting up is a relative or not... even if you don't intend on fucking them because booze can change your mind.

At the time, PA. I moved a lot.

Faggot

Don't blame you really

Holy shit. Really???

Yes

Mmmmm. Fuck me in a driveway. You could do worse.

Kek

Are the 2 on the right twins or am I just high af

Thanks