So what is Sup Forums doing for Valentines? I know what I am, pic related

So what is Sup Forums doing for Valentines? I know what I am, pic related.

Probably going to skype with my long distance girlfriend who I don't love anymore and has become an absolute emotional wreck in the last 6 months.

nothing, just like on my birthday or any other day for that matter

im gonna play for honor with my best friend all day long

How far away is she? How bad a break up could it be?

im so hype for this shit to finish downloading

Skype with the wife because the visa papers are taking much longer than expected. Bought some toys yesterday and we can't even use them.

vid please

jerking off, what the hell else would i be doing?

What I do with my perfect girlfriend, who is a few girls. My plutonic female friend and I exchange gifts. One of my other non-sexual female friends go out to dinner and a movie, chatting away during the meal. My fuck buddy and I have sex while I weasle out of the "next level" conversation.

try to get gf back after she let me go because shit friend is too clingy and wont leave me the fuck alone so i could spend time with her

are you drunk, stoned, or just blessed with an immaculate imagination which is capable of coming up with such extravagant fiction as that while you're sober?

Fucking jury duty.

Tinder date with a blue haired SJW, just so I'm not alone on Valentine's day..

Burritos and tits for me :)

holy fuck are you me?

Why would you even continue a long distance relationship if you're not happy with it, let alone have no future goals ? Like the only purpose of such a relationship is that it turns into something else at some point.

bc i dont want to hurt her and am too beta to get a better grill

working

Buy her a fucking razor for V-day

>inb4 hurrr durr but i dont like preteen vagina, i like it hairy and crabby

The longer you hold onto it, the more it'll hurt. If it's long distance at least you don't have to see or hear from them ever again.

going to get drunk and go to a titty bar with a few mates.

I mentioned the long term problem. You're holding onto something that has no future and only prevents you from finding someone decent. Get rid of her, you're only hurting her even more.

Do you have pics?

What's the point in a long distance relationship? You can't fuck. Weird shit

my wife is in mexico with the guy she was having an affair with. Im at home planing murder

The point is for it to end up in a normal relationship, generally if you find someone that is an extremely good match for you, but you aren't in a situation where you can directly get into a regular relationship.

In my case I'd never met such a good match as my wife, so we were on a long distance relationship for a few years to be sure we were really compatible until we got married. We did get sex when we saw each other though.