Tranny gore thread

Tranny gore thread

Post pics of those abominations getting what they deserve

There is literally nothing wrong with beating tranny abominations to death

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*sips tea*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still a bit sad. Just watching them laying there.

It's not like I knew them or anything, or knew their ideologies. But it's unfortunate to see people gone and their bodies at rest.

Man I got to stop smoking...

You are obviously a sand nigger. Don't worry, we'll keep killing your kind until there are no more left. You are not human, but rather a parasite on society.

trannies are a bad fetish

Mad faggot?

>thin body, nice legs
>big cock
Why would anyone want to destroy that?

What if tomorrow the war could be over?

Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?

Tell me why I should waste even a single thought on how another adult human being choses to live their sexuality

I'd rather have trannies running around then Muslims to be honest.

Don't know why straight hate them. Seeing that more of these trans sleeping with other man. Even turning some straight over.
Wouldn't that be more pussy for ya'll.

People choose to be a tranny and people choose to be a muslim

one of them gets together with the rest of its kind and tries to make up new genders

the other gets together with the rest of its kind and tries to install shariah for everyone

gotta go with the trannies

Islam is cancer upon humanity. It needs to be removed with radiation.

OP these needed to be posted in trap threads...lol

I think it's the inevitable fear of unwrapping a penis, that makes many straights hate on traps. I think its easy to relate the disappointment of a men anticipating a nice warm and moist pussy but then revealing a dick.

also judeism is cancer

Found the muslim

the fact they they lived with their mental illness and potentially died from deceiving others with it is the sad part. i wouldnt doubt if the first few of these were dead because they didn't disclose their actual biological gender. i pity them, but blame society. particularly the liberal agenda.

go to bed Mohammad. you have flight school in the morning.

I too blame the liberal agenda because an irrelevant party decided to murder someone.

I love this thread. Fuck trannies..I'd do the same thing

It's both a fetish and a mental imbalance.
They should start giving men who feel like women testosterone shots disguised and female hormones and they'd be fixed.. At the the most, they'd just end up normal, everyday gay dudes.

It's just a bunch of dudes with low testosterone who don't get enough sun and/or can get girlfriends so they jerk off to them so much that it gets to the point they begin dressing in womens clothing and jerking off to themselves.

Transgenders are nothing but mentally ill narcissists.

Why even bother? Better off killing them

Many transsexuals play dangerous games.

Particularly those who can "pass" - we can't assume they're all stupid and don't know what they're doing could meet with severe backlash.

But well, the liberal media projects an inaccurate representation of society's broad values, and I fear as a result many of them don't realize the chances they are taking when they try to engage with a man who doesn't know their real sex.

Ten to one half these pictures are a result of a gamble gone wrong - thrill seeking ending in a sad avoidable death.

All for want of social awareness.

Why do you even care? It's good when that happens. Society cleansed

Go ahead faggot, eradicate us

was replying to the person that replied to me with no argument. just fortified my point in my absence. i dont think anyone should be beaten to death, but i dont think men should reject their gender either and especially not use their on delusion against others. it sparks rage.in the deceived, no doubt.

ahmad another girl rejected you because you're a boring fucking religious freak?

The two best kinds of threads - gore threads and trap threads - have finally been merged

show me the girl in that picture.

trannies are mentally ill.

Only 3 pictures?

for real wtf. I just my new fetish and they post 3 pics?

As a transgender person with a gore fetish, I am conflicted.

an hero for us then

I'm a trans man so I don't think I really fit in with the theme of the thread.

slit your arms in the bathtub naked. fun

So did they die because they didn't disclose being trans?

sauce on the first one?

Top kek

This pretty cool

>underrated post

this

you have some kind of special autism that blocks out watermarks?

it's over rated.
those fuckers want legislation that makes them special when in actuality they are fucking mentally deficient.

Post your dick and chest
>for science

>make thread
>post 3 pics
>abandon ship

lol
i just imagine someone want raping a girl and found out its a tranny when trousers down

Because they're mentally ill and will sue you if you miuse there pronoun. Also they look ugly

FUCK THE HATAHZ
I SEE YOU BITCH BOI
THTS WHY U MAD

Today OP was not a faggot

this is actually great for tranny lovers who also happen to be necrophiliacs