Ive been contemplating killing myself on Oxycontin+alcohol for the past 2 hours because im fighting with my gf

ive been contemplating killing myself on Oxycontin+alcohol for the past 2 hours because im fighting with my gf.

advice pls.

help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OpCuehX20E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're willing to let a woman get the best of you, make sure you watch her suck another man's dick as you die in a corner somewhere.

Use a gun. It's way more effective.

please. anyone with legit advice..

Alright, you got dubs and trips. Tell us whats going on. How old are you, how old is she, how long have you been together and what are you fighting over?

Although this user got double dubs...

just make sure to kill her first, it will make you feel better

Check'd

beat her to death and then kys

advice? Other than don't kill yourself over an argument you're having with a girl?
End the relationship right now. Avoid her toxic shit. Whatever she's saying cannot be worth killing yourself over. If what she's saying is making you feel that bad, she's likely doing it deliberately to hurt you and she's a horrible person, or alternatively, you're just a pussy, or both; still, you can grow out of being a pussy, but not if you hang around her toxic shit.

oh shit.
fighting over relationship issues but ive been suicidal for a long time and am finding an excuse to do it.
3 years.
see question 1

Your reason is retarded.

Not the way to go man... thats attention seeking girly suicide. The kind where they want to be found on the floor and rushed to get their stomachs pumped and be treated like little princesses for a couple weeks.

What you need is a sac of balls. I was with my ex for 6 years. She broke it off sudden like. I didnt cry or beg for attention. I got over it and got in shape.

You need exercise. She aint the last woman on earth. I know you think so, but trust me. In one month you'll be fine. Break it off with her if its so bad. Man up friend. I'm not saying this to be hard or make you feel bad. I been there. I'm saying it bec. its true. Man up, if you are still fighting leave and go to a bar or something. Go to a friends place. Honestly the best advice I can give. The best advice that will have bitches coming back,....

is to act like Al Bundy. How would he react if Peggy left him? Be like that. Bitches hate being ignored. Go fishing or help a friend was his car. Go do man hobbies. And be man.

Go to bed. When you wake up you'll probably feel a little better. Hopefully you aren't already drunk though. If you are, you'll probably feel even worse when you wake up.

The guy on the left has an uncensored penis

Grow a pair of fucking TESTICLES and break up with her.

Don't do it, tbh everything gets better eventually. Instead leave her if she's a toxic person you don't really want her in your life. I was the same awhile back. Gun in hand and everything.

But look at me now 6 years later

Aren't testicles a point of weakness though?

Won't work. Not deadly enough. Likely to induce brain damage.

................thankyou...

So you're not in a situation that's pushing you to suicide, you're suicidal and looking for a situation to justify it.

You can call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at one eight hundred two seven three eight two five five or text “CONNECT” to seven four one seven four one to speak with somebody who can help you.

>Double dubs

THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS FAG

Are you fucking kidding me OP? You probably should because if you can't handle getting into a fight with your GF how in the FUCK are you going to handle real problems? Life only gets harder from here junior.

This. Don't be a faggot OP. This guy's view is pretty accurate.

OP HERE.
I have never found a good enough reason not to kill myself. we will all die anyway, regardless if we've had a long happy life or not. it doesn't matter in the end.
I'm well educated, have a high paying job- which is why i can afford my prescription drug addiction and infinite benzos/booze.

Fucking millennial pussies. Just a whole generation of pansy faggots who can't can't deal with life.

Says the basement dwelling neck beard. When was the last time you got laid? Feels thread: I got a problem guys, I am a fat miserable cunt and the girl I like is fucking someone better than me. What do? That is you, you miserable sack of donkey spunk

I approve

Yeah, there's two posts there. One has double dubs. You know what to do.

>reaction probably not appropriate in this thread but idgaf

Medic here. Don't be a faggot. That is the worst way possible to an hero. I see it all the fucking time and it's embarrassing. Why? You think you'll fall asleep and not wake up? Wrong. If you take a high enough dose it's excruciatingly painful, and will basically cause both your liver and kidneys to fail. You'll end up on dialysis and being IV fed.
All this over a fucking woman? Your self respect and dignity over a petty argument? Be a fucking man. Be a fucking strong man who can handle his own life without these petty tantrums that inconveniences EVERYONE.

You're young though dude. There's a lot of cool shit out there. I've been fucking with depression and suicidal thoughts my whole life but I keep plugging away, and most of the time sure life sucks but there's a lot of moments where its like, damn, I'm glad I was alive to experience this.

Just gonna leave this here.

This, OP.

I took WAAAAYYY too much eltozolam powder a few months back and i stopped breathing. She had to give me cpr, i've been thinking about doing this agian. since YES i literally just fell asleep.

Oops. I misread you said Oxycontin. I thought you said paracetamol. Well, yeah.. I don't know too much about them as they're not readily used in the UK, but as an opioid you might pass out and stop breathing as its a CNS depressant. Either way you're a faggot. Own your problems.

I'm in a similar situation, user. I'm also well educated, almost graduating from med school with a 'seemingful' good future, but if I've learned something from that experience is that we're just rotting flesh waiting to died in a stupid hospital or somewhere else, I've been thinking of killing myself as well but I've never had a good reason to do so, same as you, well besides being a 23 years old virgin but I could get hookers anytime tbh. I've never felt love in my entire life, my parents never care about me, I don't have friends and holy shit I feel so lonely, sometimes I feel just like Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver...

Hah, see:

If you are such a faggot that you need to beg for attention with the suicide routine because you fighted with your gf maybe you should proceed. This situation proves you lacking as a man threefold:

1-A man does not suicide over a bitch, not whore is worth it.
2-A man does not go attention whoring with "i'm thinking about comminting sucide", he goes all they way if he really has no option. Otherwise, FIGHT.
3-A man does not suicide with pussy ass drugs hoping to be rescued, going hospital and getting a shitload of attention. If you are gonna do it, research it a little, there are several fail-prove ways. Even it is rather a pussy way, slashing vertically your arms after a good dose of aspirins to thin the blood (the bullshit about the bath is optional) could be a solution for you.

Someone wth depression won't think like that, you dummy.

See

BUT THE WORLD IS THEIR OYSTER

>Doing CPR in respiratory arrest
Sure.

That's what the P stands for faggot

nothing you do matters. choose whichever makes you happier. realize though that you're being kind of a bitch for letting a small portion of your life destroy the rest.

So did op an hero or what?

So why do chest compressions, fuckhead?

I have zero respect for this, either re-roll or fix your problems. Fighting with your gf is the most beta male reason to kill yourself.

No problem man. Dont thank me. Just telling it like it is. OP, if you're still around... I was in a rush earlier. Listen. You need to be happy with yourself. I been suicidal too. Or not really, more like dramatic and bitchy, but I even thought about the caliber to use ( I only have a .32 pistol)... I dont want to die, and I didnt then. I just wanted peace.

What you need to do is find a way to be happy with yourself. My first gf, who happened to be my long term 6+ year gf left me. I thought that was the only pussy I was ever going to get. I put her on a pedestal. No woman I had a chance of getting could match her personality and body. Bullshit. When she left me I got in shape, got a haircut, and actually had bitches hit on me. So you be ok,,, sa da tay.

I get the sneaking suspicion you want to do this to guilt her. It will never work, and take it from me, guilting a bitch into staying with you is even worse than breaking up. Do you really wanna live knowing your bitch is miserable? Nah, doesnt work, cut her loose if thats what she wants, and do it gracefully. Be the bigger man here. Dont try to guilt her or pressure her into anything. She will only resent you. Be tough, and show her the door and wish her well. Life is painful bro. You'll bury loved ones, and one day somebody will bury you. Become the guy you wanna be. Focus on yourself. When you are happy with you bitches will be flocking.

There's rescue breathing too neckbeard. P = Pulmonary, look it up. Respiratory failure leads to cardiac arrest. You're not the medfag right? Cause you've probably killed some dudes if you are.

Kind of? Lol this shit he's dealing with some bitch is literally nothing. He's probably not even older than 20. What a pussy. OP, quit giving a shit and move on. Valentines is perfect to swindle any hoe guaranteed .

>Reply
killing yourself over a woman is the most shit tier way to suicide. Even whatever exists in the afterlife would be ashamed of you.

Don't do it. Find better reasons to kill yourself or don't do it at all. And if you're gonna kill yourself might as well drag it out a little bit and enjoy some heroin or something in the meantime.

Sorry, meant to link this in last comment. Also, Pootie Tang could be your role model.

He never let the bitches get him down. Sa da tay, and feel ok.

But no shit, Pootie tang helped me quit drinking. I'd say sa da tay, and be ok.... No shit man, check it out, you're probably too young to remember, but look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OpCuehX20E

first post thst pic without censoring

If you're gonna an hero, take a superbike for a test ride and ramp it off something. If you survive a 150mph+ jump then continue living.

THIS

THE WORLD IS HIS OYSTER

You're a fool. You don't do chest compressions on respiratory arrest alone.

just shoot up the oxy once ur nodding you'll forget you even have a girlfriend

Remember that part I said about rescue breathing? And yeah, you're going to want to do chest compressions too. "Nuh uh" isn't a valid argument.

Dude you will get over it. Takes time.

just don't do it, it's selfish, as long as 2 people will morn your death not worth sorry to say.

Post a picture of her dude, let us decide if she's worth fighting over.

Lol you are so incorrect. CPR stands for cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The cardio element refers to the heart, meaning to apply resuscitation to that organ you effective beat for it, by doing techniques such as chest compressions or manual massage. If a person is in respiratory arrest, the CNS is depressed to the extent where they autonomic reflexes are not function either effectively or at all. That doesn't mean their heart is not beating effectively. Yes, yes, they won't last long without breathing, minutes at best, and they will end up going into a hypoxic driven cardiac arrest. If I turned up to a respiratory arrest, which I sometimes do for whatever reason, I breathe for them via oxygen and a bag valve mask. To do chest compressions on a patient with an output (a palpable radial pulse) will probably but my registration at risk.

Okay, and if you didn't have any equipment, what would you do?

>killing yourself over a woman
You deserve to die, you sad, sad man.

First I would dial for an ambulance. Then rescue breaths. If I felt confident there were no communicable disease. I

If you have no tolerance to oxy take 30mg, tell her to kick rocks then put some sounds on and play some vidya or some shit n youll be good familia.

Yeah. Which is part of cpr. The part I kept bringing up.

DO IT, FAGGOT

So let me get this straight.. when a person has failing ventilations, and is as a result of pulmonary oedema secondary to LVF or a form or cardiac failure, and I apply a device, such a bipap, which forces air/oxygen into their lungs as they are unable to do so effectively (plus it removes the oedema), am I then doing CPR?

Nice strawman.

The best way to get over a girl is with other girls. But killing yourself over a girl? Man the Fuck up and move on... and stop whining like some little bitch.

Don't do it , don't kill yourself over a cunt.
Trying to make a woman happy or fight with her is pointless , at the end of it you are just going to lose with both.

Do shit that makes you happy , sounds like you should leave her though , if she is making you miserable enough to want to kill yourself.

>I cannot acknowledge I was wrong so I must call this perfectly legitimate question a "strawman"

Thank you. This was tedious at best. Saying a person had CPR when they had artificial ventilation is just incorrect.

See a dr and take meds. I used to be you.

Why the fuck would you choose OD? That's the most painful way to off yourself. You suffer for hours, assuming that you don't just puke it up, making the whole thing a failure. This is why women attempt suicide more but are successful far less often than men. Sack up and use a gun.

Is this nigga actually retarded?

You brought up a whole host of situations that weren't in the one I proposed. You show up to a client in respiratory arrest with no equipment, what do you do? Rescue breaths. Which is part of cpr. Unless you're assuming his woman is a nurse with a room full of medical gear? Or you forgot what we were talking about in the first place.

This.
While I was in the hospital I was with a bitch who OD'd on five different medications, but she just threw up a lot and called 911

Fuck a bitch, there are billions out there. realise that what ever pain you suffering physically or emotionally are simply manifestations of the mind and will pass. i understand that get over it is not easy or usefull, but i r8 distracting yourself with something else productive ( or actually just procrastinating) will result in you wasting time and at a later time you will feel different and be able to approch what ever your problem is with a different mindset. peace homie

You are so dense it is unbelievable... Providing ventilation is NOT CPR.
CPR means chest compressions !!!AND!!! ventilations.

And what does respiratory arrest lead to? Cardiac arrest. So if user stopped breathing, you figure his drug addled heart just kept plugging along? Again, I think you forgot what we've been talking about this whole time.

>You brought up a whole host of situations that weren't in the one I proposed.

Firstly, I brought up ONE situation,and secondly, I applied your logic to a different medical scenario to highlight how your position was incorrect.

>You show up to a client in respiratory arrest with no equipment, what do you do? Rescue breaths. Which is part of cpr.

Yes. It is a part of CPR. But by itself it does not constitute as CPR. Hence my other example. This is where you are utterly wrong. I fundamentally would not apply chest compressions to a person who has a good output (determined by rate and quality of radial pulse). The only instance I would do this is if I believed the airways was obstructed with a foreign body, and the patient is in respiratory arrest due to a choking incident. Chest compressions built up the intra-thoracic pressure and can dislodge any obstruction.

If I took in a patient to hospital in respiratory arrest (let's say he had an opioid overdose as you cannot seem to apply this logic to another scenario), and I was performing ventilations for the patient, and I reversed the action of the opioid as I carry naloxone/narcan and then they began breathing spontaneously, and I no longer had to assist them.. If I said "I did CPR" - every medical professional in the department would assume they were in cardiac arrest, and I had managed to return the patient's cardiac output. But then I say "No no no!! I only breathed for them, but as the "P" in "CPR" stands for "pulmonary", I performed CPR!" I would probably be laughed at.

>And what does respiratory arrest lead to? Cardiac arrest. So if user stopped breathing, you figure his drug addled heart just kept plugging along?

NOT!! if you provide ventilations. Don't forget, Oxycontin is an opioid, and acts on receptors on the body which depress the CNS, and can result in respiratory depression. It is THAT which will kill OP initially. The toxicity is a secondary matter in this instance.

Stop being a faggot and do something else.