reroll

dicklover69

I regularly post on Sup Forums

I'm also a feminist pansexual.

I hate the jews

but i'm not receist.

you're not allow to fix the spelling

checked

I wan' to put my dick in something. ANYTHING!

ITT: newfags who don't realize how unlikely it is to roll trips

>sage

I love dressing up as a woman and getting pounded by old men

damn i remember when this shit was first posted
fucking dude claimed to be homeless, but had an iPhone and was posted up behind a gas station drinking stoli and sunkist
fucking degeneracy on a whole new tier

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

rolling for this

include the meme arrow, even though tinder wont format it greentext

toasting in dubs bread

You better not be some dumbass normie. Don't even think about massaging my if you are. Ooh like at you, you like to get drunk on the weekends YOU'RE SO GOD SPECIAL AREN'T YOU. I can't even tell which one of those four people you are and I don't care. Because you're just some boring ass normie. The only people looking for a normie are just looking to put there dick in something. You might be fine with that, but you're just going to end up poor with three divorces and titts that touch your knees. Good luck finding a long term relationship looking like something from a bad monster movie.

I got trips

allahu ackbar death to the infidel white people's

Hitler was an ok dude

balls balls balls balls balls

For the love of faking god please kill me this isn't a fucking joke anymore

you don't deserve trips

only on here so my mom will stop telling me to stop watching anime and get a girlfriend. Message me if you liked lucky star though.

rerol

>Trips decides my tinder bio for a week.
>>Will post results.
Gay/trans
Bbc slut
Pls give me aids bby ;)
Into scat
Also kinda pedo

I like my littel pony

>igotthis.mp4

Hello m'lady.
*sips wine and smiles seductively*
*tips fedora and winks*
You have chosen wisely.
I need a woman who can feed my voracious sexual appetite, as well as stimulate my immensely intellectual mind.
This means you must have a cute appearance, skinny waist, and feminine penis if a trap.
You must know about my little pony (and actually appreciate it's complex plot) anime, Sup Forums, swords (and various other weapons), quantum physics, politics, etc.
Please don't waste my time.
Also, if you're not hot, or you're fat, just swipe left please.

~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~DESU~

So close, yet so far.

ROLL

it's fine if you lack a personality. I like 2D girls ;)

reroll

shit

Roll

Roll

FUCK

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My asleep wife's in bed
That's why I want YOU

C'mon

Herpes isnt that contagious

I wanna watch while you get fucked by a black man

Get

Help Bobby I have propane in my urethra

garlic bread

I have a small dick

Reroll

Penis

I have a very feminine penis

what's your favorite hentai

Rolllllll

Im searching for black dick

roll

I'm black

I tel you hwat

Rasukut blud mun

r0ll

Reroll

Walt Disney did 9/11 and I hate jews as much as he did. Fucking hero.

oll

rer0ll

I eat the fungus under my toe nails, now we got that out of the away, lets chat!

Reroll, for the love of god this

I want to win something for once

mememememememe

I killed fiddy men

moar (you)'s for me

Assistant manager of Kek

for the love of memes

I'm just in it for the pussy

quads plz kek

treeroll

roll

nooooo