Feels thread? :/

Feels thread? :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvZeJUe1q10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds good.
Feeling pretty happy, atm.
Gotta clean up my place but that's not so bad I suppose.

How's everyone else feeling?

I love this. Dogs are the best. My dog died on easter last year. I miss that fucker. It's so lonely now.

A picture right before we had to put him down. Rip charlie.

>Be me
>mother died when I was 13
>brother gets drug addicted and dies from golden shot when I was 19
>grandma was shizophrenic, killed herself when I was 21
>father died last year
>24years right now
>lonley birthdays
>lonley christmas

sure I have friends, even a gf but
I always smile because I don't want people to feel sad about me.

Do you want to feel? Just look at the current state of affairs and your life choices. Why are you even here reading this?

I used to be a piece of shit just like you, thinking it was really interesting and edgy to go to Sup Forums and see demented shit all day long.

But I've changed and so should you. I make it a point to come back here once a year to hopefully kick some sense into you faggots.

Why change? Because you can be like me. I used to chuckle at retarded, mean, cruel, and ignorant shit all day too, but I soon learned that all we're really laughing at is our own insecurities.

But I've changed. Now it is hard to know what I'm deeper in, money or pussy.

You can change too, just get out there and do something with your life other than creating dank memes. Why waste your creativity for a "lol" from a stranger? Is that really what you value, is that what is important!? Grow the fuck up.

Get out and interact with real people, face to face, with nothing between you but atmosphere, and find some real feel.

>Say I'm feeling happy
>Some guy on Sup Forums tells me to grow up and change because being happy is not a good way to live

I can't even tell if this copypasta is actually retarded or just pretending to pretend to be retarded.

I have no real friends besides from work. I never hang out with them though because they are so busy. No girlfriend either. Last serious relationship I had was almost 5 years ago, mainly the reason I made this thread. Most of my favorite music reminds me of her. I got my dad though. If I didn't have him... fuck I dont know what I would do. He's pretty much the only thing keeping my alive. I'm sure things will be better in the future for both of us, but fuck it's hard.

I feel like I'm being crushed by the weight of my failures. I live with the constant guilt of wasting my life and the many opportunities that I have been given. I feel like I'm trapped in an endless loop of never measuring up to the potential people think I have

Fuck, right?
Sometimes you just need to let the sadness out.
Even the happiest people have regrets and sadness. Fuck anyone that says they dont.

I feel ya guy. Everyone says im smart and should become an engineer or some shit, but im too scared of failure to go to school..

youtube.com/watch?v=MvZeJUe1q10

I literally can't listen to this without hardcore feels. Fuck that bitch.

the reason I can smile is that I live in the now not in the future nor in the past, maybe you are able to do this too!

I try. It's hard when I dream about her all the time. That's good though. The present is the only thing really that matters. Stay strong user! :)

Pepperoni Oregoni

Same. I want to be pepperoni.

does anyone have that pasta about that ella some user met in college

The monkey island one or what? I may have it

yeh that one

don't pls dont page 15

I honestly feel bad all the time because i over analyze literally everything. School, relationships, my life in general, ideas, politics, my daily routine. I feel like shit because i just think about all my plans but I'm not motivated at all. The only things i'm good at are video games, sports, and small talk. The fucking most useless things ever for a normal career. I'm not good enough at sports to play pro, and i'm maybe good enough at games but that feels like almost a pipe dream. So instead of doing anything i just sit here feeling useless and empty.

hey Sup Forums i got one hell of a story for you guys

I’m almost 20 and haven’t been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that’ll hire high school graduates. I’d get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I’ve failed every damn test I’ve ever taken. I’m socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she’s athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it’s like; I’ve been friend zoned real hard. She’s my only best friend, besides this one kid, who I’m pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he’s the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

kek

I found it but it's over 2mb

What do you mean by this?

Didn't realize what this was until last line. Nicely done.