Are slavs white?

Are slavs white?

Other urls found in this thread:

serbia.com/10-famous-serbs-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White as fuck

Mongol rape babies tbh

White and proud

The worst kind of white people, but yes still white.

No. They're half asian.
Not even trolling.

They black as gheto niggaz

/thread

They're a bunch of slimy little communist shit cocksuckers, they're as white as hispanics.

yes we are all half asian

we got kiked out of asia

White enough

don't you get kicked out of everything?

Slavs -
too weird and foolish for the west,
not wise enough for the east

Slavs are the whitest among white as far as skin color goes.

In a few years they're going to be whiter then eurofags

>Ukrainian

Sadly true

not that skin colour mattered anyhow
but even dermotologically speaking
most of them slavs are Type 2 (risking sunburns) and redheads like Irish and Scots are Type 1

What is white?

It does if you believe in reincarnation and want to be white

yeah, skin color matters.

Redheads aren't white. They are abominations

being a good kid matters if you believe in santa clause
dermatologically yes. check your type, and then sunbath accordingly
screw you, cartman

yeah, I got over the sunbathing phase, getting bronzed is so out of date is not even funny, not that I can get bronzed I get burnt, I like staying in the sun, just with half tube of sunbathing screen on my skin.

What we got here? A shitty soulless cunt from Ireland, why don't you kill yourself before you keep contaminating this world?

*scratching red beard*
As a German
I Kant say
I did Nazi that coming

The descend from vikings, so I'd say yes.

Yea they are the worst

they are the white on the outside and nigger in the inside
>white nigger

Yeah real degenerates them slave bro

Nice joke, you fucking autistic shitlord. I swear that until all of you, ginger faggots, rot in Hell I won't rest in peace even if I need to short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

>one exception makes the rule
wew lad

The "whitest" Europeans are Scandinavians and Dinarics; both share an I haplogroup that split off thousands of years ago.

Anglos, Celts (Francs and Spaniards and northern Italians) are majority R1b haplogroup, which arrived in Europe thousands of years ago from the Middle East.

East Slavs are majority R1a haplogroup which came from central Asia.

Germans are a mix of R1b, R1a, and I, making them the "master race" if you will. Historically there was no such thing as a German people.

forgot to mention: the I haplogroup is the oldest in Europe, meaning that they were the hunter-gatherers that lived before Middle Eastern farmers and Central Asian nomads came along.

the farmers being R1b while the nomads being R1a

>Spanish, Italians and French
>white

And yes, Tesla was of the Dinaric phenotype and I2a1 haplogroup, making him as original of a European as you can get.

Which is why I put "white" in quotes. It's sort of a meaningless identifier to denote European ancestry; southern Italians (that were swarthier than the northerners) that came into America a hundred years ago are now considered "white" by some, as are Spaniards.

French are a little different though as they share similar genes to Spaniards and Italians, but they have white skin as they live in a similar sun-zone to Brits (pic related)

Nah, white people are trash compared to us.
We took everything good from white race and mixed it with superior asian intelligence.
Slavs are true ubermensch, Hilter understood this and this is exactly why he decided to sacrifice his own german people to purge the jews and weak eurocuck from glorious slav race, leaving only true slavs alive to rule over the world.

Slavs>Japs=Jews>Koreans>Chinese>WhiteTrash=Niggers=Shitskins>60%

Sauce?

Can't you guys (Slavs, Germanics, Romanic) stop fighting and try to fight for the greater good of white race ? Slav here

Yes. OP is faggot.

>Slavs aren't white
Topkek

You must be amerigun. Where do ameriguns get this south europeans aren't white shit?! Have you ever been to Italy or Spain? They have more blonds in Italy and Spain than britain has pakis. And thats a lot. Every Native-European is categorized as white.

This. All native tribes of Europe are white. So why fight each other when you can beat niggers instead?!

Yeah.

your mom is the worst kind of whore

wow she is beautiful

Yeah, but trashy clothes

>east
>wise
wut

i want whitest redheaded girl i can find
so white you couldnt see her in snow except for hair

not all slavs squat

Dobra Dasha

sport clothes are trashy wut

Only shitty chavs wear them

I hate serbians. The worst slav. Croatia slav master race.

niggers are to afraid to come here

this guy

what the fuck are you talking about

Lol, slav is butthurt because over half of the world thinks you as white niggers

serbia.com/10-famous-serbs-world/

Krautfag agrees

We are. But being statistically fairly poor makes some of us act like niggers, judging it's the easiest way out (i.e. best way to get welfare or just generally let go of the reins).

Am Slav (Serb). 163 IQ. Grandfather traveled across Europe during World War 2, eventually ended up in USA. Grew up nigger-poor but superior genetics and good looks enabled great success. Mechanical Engineer. Lawyer. Earning $200+/year. Married 6' tall 130lb Russian-German. All children are sons and genius level IQ.