Hey bros social media is dead rn and i am bored. Also, my girlfriend left me but she still wants to text and shit...

Hey bros social media is dead rn and i am bored. Also, my girlfriend left me but she still wants to text and shit? I really wanna bang her again, but that bitch left me! cause i havnt started college yet, even though she still has three years left in college... TF. I love her but she says she wants us to have time apart for her to get used to not having to rely on someone and for me to get my life together. Huge red flag or na what the fuck is she DOIN.

TL;DR How to get ex gf back

get your life together, you dipshit.

What does she mean with "get your life together"? Tell her that she means alot to you and that you intend to make her happy but you do need goals to reach for?

oh yea lol i forgot she said we can get back together when i have my life together. basically when i am in college and am saving up money from work to move out with her

youre right. im tryin haha

She sounds like a fucking gold digger. What does she do that makes her so much better than you?

shes hot as fuck! to me. and i like talking to her. and sex!

Sounds like a gold digger to me. Only wants you if you have success and money, not for who you are. Don't get into a relationship with her.

i said that to her and she said 'whatever i just want some one who can support a good life and family' (or something)

yea im also remembering her saying she wanted to see other people and she wants me to see other people too... it happened a week or so ago. i really think she doesnt love me anymore :/

goodnight bros

Go ultradouche on her. Say that you guys can meet up and fuck but you don't want to spend your life with a girl that does'nt support your own choices.
Your life is yours to make of, not for her to decide about.

Sounds like she doesn't want a useless leech for a boyfriend. What are you doing with your free time? What is she doing in college? Do either of you make any money?
See, if she's serious about building a career, she'll want your financial support in the meantime if you're not studying to do something better. It could be because she wants money and nice things without working for it now, or because she just feels she could get a good job when she's finished in college and you'll both be better off at the end of it.
I wouldn't go as far to say she's a gold digger, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl that does nothing, so why would a a girl want a boyfriend that's doing that?

Either way, just do something with your life. You could justify it as 'but I enjoy doing nothing', and that's fine, but you don't have anything to compare nothing to, you know no better.

cut off all communication with her for at least 4 months.

trust me.

i work monday through friday 8 hrs day, could get work off for school though, i HAVE been being lazy. shes studying public relations 4 days a week, and works like 15 or 20 hours a week.

dude..... i feel you. BUT I LOVE TALKING TO HER. Its hard to not make sure shes feeling good. pretty much out of nudes also

Is it a shitty job? Personally, I don't see the problem if you're working, especially if you're content. She probably has bigger aspirations than you, but don't feel like you have to do better solely because of her. Chances are she wants you to be successful financially, and she intends to do the same until you have kids, where you'll be the sole provider. If that's not for you, tell her. Let her know that's not the future you want. If she's unwilling to make sacrifices, then why should you? Relationships can be complicated.
Something like that isn't worth the stress for either of you, and people do often just part ways because they want different things.

Just save some money, man. Put 100 away every month if you can, it'll help out so much eventually.

i love you

Love you too, buddy. I hope you find yourself in a position of comfort and happiness, life gets rough real quick.

Keeping her options open cuz all of the dudes she's fucked in college are dicks.

thats what she wants. i want that too. she says shes tired of me not doing anything with my life. maybe its because shes busy building a career and im not? i told her i was gonna start school a year ago and i still havent signed up or gone to visit any campuses. ive just been lazy. fuckin a. she said she wants to see other people for a while until i get my life together. do not like.

my job is good i get 12.50 an hour but lots of overtime and driving money too.

never thought id get good vibes from b. heres some bonus pics lol enjoy

shit man. so she playing me

If you want that too, do it. But if she wanted a break to see other people, fuck that. That's a serious fucking problem, you will never have a healthy relationship with her after that. Even if you start fucking other girls, it's just setting up problems that will come up later down the line. It's not worth it. You're there if these 'other people' don't work out for her, don't be that. I'd say get on with your life, do the things you want to do while you have the chance. There's a lot to do in your life, don't spend most of it appealing to one girl.

she said she wants to go out and experience more. obviously meaning she wants to try fuckin other guys, cuz shes only ever had sex with me

i know you are right. it hurts. we still talk so, perhaps ill try talking to her about it one more time.

She knows what she wants, and at the moment that's not you. She wants you to make money and be a back up for when she's done 'experiencing more'. Don't be that for somebody that is willingly making you miserable now. I'm sure it's hard to let go of somebody you've been that close with, you won't get over these things easily. She's now a source of unhappiness, don't overlook or forget that. What she was for you before this is something somebody else can provide later in life, whether you choose to believe it or not.

it would kill me to see her sleep around. fuck man. shes a source of unhappiness............

ill have no one :/

She's young and mature,

What she's really saying is she wants to fuck other guys and not feel bad about it.

This way she won't cause ur "broken up,"

Sounds like she just wants to be single in college to fuck around and is using it as an excuse.
If she really cared about you she'd wait or help.
If she clearly doesn't care enough to take you as you are she doesn't deserve you when you're successful, you don't wanna be with someone who doesn't care anyway.
Just be single, embrace it and have fun fucking around at college it's the only time you'll get to.

Shes gonna go get fucked a tonne. Shes letting you down lightly. Shes full of shit. She doesnt love you at all.

Get over it.
Deal with your own life.
Succeed.

i hate crying. im a fucking grown man. Inb4 youre a pussy. thank you guys for your input.

Friends? Family?
You don't need her just because you don't want to be alone. Life is full of distractions from loneliness we all feel, she was one of those. You'll find something else to stop you from feeling lonely for a while, and then something after that. Take time to think about yourself, and not her. She isn't your life.

id rather her just tell me hey i want to go be a whore. at least then id be too disgusted with her too look at her

she was the only thing my mind always, whenever i did pretty much anything i thought of her. its gonna be hard to leave her for good. im still gonna try to talk to her. ily b im getting off now