Eagles @ Cowboys ***OFFICIAL*** Pregame/Game Thread

The top two teams in the NFCE lead by two star rookie QBs. Cowboys are favored by 4.5.
Game starts at 8:30ET on NBC, played in Dallas. Forecast is around 79'F with clear skies, low wind and no rain.
Cowboys are currently first in the division and tied for first in the NFC with the Vikings (who play MNF). Eagles are in second place, an Eagles win would tie the division and give the Eagles the H2H for now. Giants are on a bye and the R******s managed to tie the Bengals this morning.

Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is expected to return to action against the Eagles on Sunday night, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Bryant has been out of action since injuring his knee in Week 3 against the Bears. In three games this season, Bryant has 8 catches for 150 yards and one touchdown.

Tony Romo practiced for the first time this week but will still be inactive

Iggles win this one.

Defense shuts down Ezekiel elliot and forces dak to throw more than he's used to, errantly.

Wentzylvannia prevails

>shut down Ezekiel Elliot
>shut down the literal GOAT rookie RB, currently on pace for 1875 rushing yards, destroying the existing rookie record of 1808
>shut down a guy that hasn't had fewer than 134 yards in his last 4 games
>shut down a guy that ran for 157 on 5.6 ypc against the allegedly #1 rushing defense in the league
Worry about your own errantly throwing QB, what's the over/under on Wentz picks this game?

you can slob on elliot's knob all you want, I'll still be drinking cowboy tears tonight

>that image
>white trash
if the shoe fits...

the conclusion of this game will feature a first time ever early super bowl trophy presentation to the cowboys

all US media outlets will unite together in one enormous circle-jerk in the middle of the field joined by Roger Goodell himself

Dak and Elliot will be then presented with gold Hall of Fame jackets (Elliot's will have the bottom cut off in that gay way he likes)

FITE ME

You dirty mong

The O-line isn't going to allow philthy's defense to slow down Dak and Zeke. Don't you have some little girl to puke on?

you have any other pristine eagles pics fellow iggle brother?

>fighting with a static .png
kek, have fun standing there while I punch your face you punk bitch

alright hoss. we'll see

>tfw i found this when looking at old myspace pages
>posted it on spee twice in the past few weeks
>someone else posted it
>duplicate file exists.
iloveyou

but in conclusion, fuck the eagles

>tfw you realize every other NFC east team has infinitely more rings than the iggles

INFINITELY

Go birds

Should I watch this or the whirled series?

Shut your mouth boy

Philly are England's team

Patriots would booty blast both these shit teams

Cute op pic

Last year the Eagles were way shittier and they ruined the Pats homefield advantage.

is babby dak going to be allowed to throw past 10 yards for this game or is he still on game manager bitch duty?

you guys sure must be proud to own the second coming of alex smith

WHOS /215/ IN THIS BITCH?TEMPLE UNI HERE

WADDUP HOMIE BUCKSCO PRESENT

I'm mostly worried about that fucking short passing game of the Iggles. It plays right into the Cowboy's main weakness on defense. I'm cringing at the thought of their linebackers having to tackle Darren Sproles in the open field.

On the other hand, Philly's offensive line has been weak with Lane Johnson out, so they should be able to get some pressure.

Are you proud to be a virgin? Bitch ass nigga. Step the fuck up, or step out pussy

is babby wentz going to be allowed to throw to his own team for this game or is he still going to be on interception bitch duty?

Why do I have a feeling that Eagles might win?

Meme magic.

It's a sign of intelligence

dubs and it ends in a tie

1st for europeeans are fucking retarded

Because it would be precedent. The home team in this matchup hasn't won since 2012.

Less than 1 hour now

Because you'd be right son

I expect this to be a pretty good game no matter what happens.

Has anyone else noticed that there are a ton of teams playing shitty football? Missed assignments, bad playcalling, poor execution and effort. There are only a small amount of teams that really seem to be coached and taught well. Fortunately the Cowboys and the Eagles are both in that small number, so even if it's a blowout it should be entertaining to watch the teams execute.

Dubs and the Iggles get so blasted, EDP will shit himself on camera.

Then twerk on the steaming pile.

yeah, you remember that vid he made, but now picture with shit coming out of that fat ass booty.

E/a/gles!

Lets do this lads

>Phillies
>Phillies

I'm glad that EDP exists, he's a good lolcow and there aren't many of those left any more.

Drexel here.

I'm not even worried, Dak is overrated and Wentz is underrated

Hey, me too. I'm from da Land though so I can't root for your shitty teams.

I'm so glad my teams fanbase isn't a bunch of normie fuckbois

im going to be false flagging all night

Because NFC East is a clusterfuck and the team that isn't normally expected to win usually wins.

Jestbro here. Tuning in to see who has the meltdown.

>tfw my Cowboys, Spurs, Indians, and Crimson Tide are all the best teams

Not even a bandwagoner, just blessed

>Hillary BTFO
>Iggles BTFO
Bretty gud weekend tbqhfamalam

woo, another KFC East primetime game

>both these things end up winning in the end

Do I want to watch this game on a stream or should I just walk over to a bar?

CURRENTLY AT THE STADIUM

THERESD A DELAY ON TV. COWBOYS JUST WON

this is probably going to be shitpost central

so stream to be here

Because they will

I could get some food at the bar tho

Of course, I'd also have to put some clothes on

dont you have food?

Cowboys are the good guys and the Eagles are the bad guys.

49 or dub get and the game will go to ot and tie gam3

Yeah, but I'd have to cook it and I'm kinda tired

I can always shitpost at the bar from my phone

Can eagles stop that overrated RB cowshitters have

Unless you live in a place where there will be lots of both Cowboys and Eagles fans, then just stream it.

The fun will be the collision of both fanbases.

lol

Lol at that guy in the back

HOL UP

I am an Iggles fan, and there are a lot of Cowboys fans here (Southern Arizona). Also the bar is the destination for Redskins expats so idk

Go eagles

doug pederson and wentz are two of the most likable dudes ever

meanwhile the cowboy's owner is a fucking kids movie villain who has a history of signing wife beaters

Give me one reason to watch this game over the clinching game of the biggest world series of our lifetime

2nded

HOL UP

How much should I eat?

finally a good sunday night football game

all of it casual

you will have plenty of time to watch during commercials

Already looking forward to halftime.

Game of the season coming up?

Watch it on a legal paid for stream and lurk the Reddit game thread. There will be so many epic puns and civility between fans and nothing that crosses the line like using a sexist word like c***.

Best place to talk about sports XD

you can literally watch both

football has a million commercials

baseball has nothing happen 90% of the time

Any streams available?

Well I'm back...after losing my gf, my rent money and going into slight debt last 2 weeks, I am hoping to redeem myself.

Took Eagles moneyline. (Entire paycheck)

Since Dez is gimpy Eagles should win, right?

I mean there is no way to run on eagles front 7.

Dak is fucked without a run game to bail him out.

And Dallas has shitty corners.

Not to mention that Dak can't throw deep.

My pick makes sense, right?

Its not unreasonable but were talking about reciprocal teams here. It could go either way and the cowboys have hfa

should have played it safe and taken the vikings. but you should be alright tonight, the birds are gonna take this one

Any team with a decent o-line can run on the Iggles, m8. Plus they still have no receivers

You've made a terrible mistake

>many epic puns
>epic

You know it's 2016 right?

Just go to the bar

wait..why the fuck did you take moneyline when the iggles are getting points?

She was murdered

I can't stand the layout of reddit

i hope your entire paycheck is only like $100, otherwise your going to be homeless.

IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST WITH A STREAM OF THE COWBOYS VS EAGLES GAME YOUR MOMMY WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

what kind of green is this? shit looks swag as fuck

hey redditfag

"kelly" green

Who slagposting here?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SUNDAY NIIIIGHT

feed4u.me has a collection of streams for all sporting events. You'll need to turn adblock on and check multiple streams because half of them won't work.
>IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST
go fuck yourself

>tfw no debate which means no comfy game thread