Child torture leaked video feat. John Podesta

Child torture leaked video feat. John Podesta

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
magafeed.com/pizza-gate-rumors-does-this-newly-released-shocking-video-sound-like-john-podesta/
youtu.be/qqTmnE9Q2Bw
youtu.be/8sC8T54GQcw
archive.is/492tu
liveleak.com/view?i=5c4_1486944723
youtu.be/MWyt1YYwr6o
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5si4q7/huge_child_sex_trafficking_bust_occured_in_a/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526
thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html
aol.com/article/news/2017/02/11/522-johns-and-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/21711964/
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 404'd

This should 404 in no time shills are out tonight

Just as clear as a big foot footage video.

Pretty sure that's the whole point. It's just audio yet the shills keep deleting it off the tube

LOL How autistic do you have to be to believe this shit

Literally retarded, is what this is. Trumptarded af

Anyone can record this audio.

I could record myself screaming while my brother asks me to call him John. This video proves nothing.

Any posts in similar attitude like these are PAID SHILLS

>Screeches autisically

Hes saying "dad"

Shills in full power.
This shit is been proven 100% real already.
What you say to that ?
Guess what, nothing.
Shills lack brain to reply to posts...

Lol right wingers talk a lot about logic and factual evidence, yet this post contains no evidence whatsoever.

Been proven? Show me.

Any posts in similar attitude like this are autists who will believe anything

Were you sexually when you were a child just like this David Semen retard was? LOL

They said John at first, then said "dad" after he said "what's my other name?"

Pizzagate is real and over 500 people have been arrested and over 50 children have been 'freed' as sources say
source: Literally google "Pizzagate arrests"

You conspiracy-nuts are amazing. What, these pizzagate-people have the power to keep this huge child abuse-scandal under wraps, to censor the internet, but they need to pay retards on Sup Forums to fight for them?

YOURE NOT LISTENING

I hear it now too
>whats- whats my name?
John
>whats my other name
dad

Podesta and leaked child torture video - voice comparison.
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU

magafeed.com/pizza-gate-rumors-does-this-newly-released-shocking-video-sound-like-john-podesta/
youtu.be/qqTmnE9Q2Bw
youtu.be/8sC8T54GQcw
archive.is/492tu

Don't say "google it", provide sources for your bullshit.

see

No its retards like you and shills like you who over crowd the internet with lies and calling others crazy when there is FACTUAL EVIDENCE against it
You are just afraid of the truth, my boy.

I died inside. How come....

HILLARY JUST TWEETED ABOUT PIZZA GATE AND CALLED IT FAKE NEWS

SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

This is that David Semen retard again trying to get people to watch his shitty youtube channel.

Fuck off and get a real job

If that's the case why keep deleting it.

Yeah why are you deleting your own vids David?

>voice comparison
>"rumors, does this newly released...?"
>more videos
That doesn't prove anything, and I'd fucking love if it was real so Podesta got sent to jail. Just because someone asks the questions you're implying the answers to doesn't mean it's proven. Read some fucking logic you sperg.

Shit's fucked

I'm not even American. I have no horse in this race. I'm just not completely retarded. No conspiracy of this order could be held secret - you guys sound as fucked as the 9/11 truthers.

List of OC vids, that got taken down

liveleak.com/view?i=5c4_1486944723
youtu.be/MWyt1YYwr6o

Shilling this hard

as a ukfag can I get some info about pizzagate by a down to earth Sup Forumsman?

seems like your version of our historic sexual abuse scandals throughout pretty much all corners of institutions covered up by media and government

>anime
Basement dwelling virgin detected

More proof (NSFW)

>0674 ▶
>

If you're not American then your opinion means nothing. You don't matter.

it's just a friendly old guy hitting a stick against a plexiglass cage with lights and sounds inside which could be named mental torture.

And john's your new dad

>pizzagate is not real
>random personal attacks
>questioning my life and not my statement

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

This site is extremely interesting....

Basement dwelling virgin confirmed

Seeing as half of your population is retarded, and the other half is on the brink of going to war with the first, I'm in a fairly good position. I'll just judge you from a distance, no prob

Still not debating my statement nor the topic of the thread
If you have nothing better to say than "virgin", you are pretty pathetic desu

Go home david, your drunk

If the FBI arrested 500 people (or 474, or 503, or 452 number changes everytime) and freed 50 (or 27, or 70, or 56, number changes everytime) dont you think the FBI would say something about it?

But wait it gets better, if the FBI is going incognito as NN, BB, and silverwhatever claim, then why would you report on it? Why not let the FBI do their thing until the job is done, then talk about all the busts?

am i supposed to be upset or aroused because it's definitely not the former

>not thinking
Yep, you are a shill.

Those broken links say that JEWTUBE wanted them deleted because of (((policies)))

We don't care about your opinion. You obsess over us and we don't even consider you. You were too afraid to even say where you lived. Stay obsessed.

the shills go on there and report the video for abuse. dozens flock to report automatically with a bot before everyone on facebook can see the video.

Maybe you not a virgin
Maybe you were fucked up your butthole as a child. Dats why you so angry eh?

*yawn* it's this thread again. It's already been proven that vid comes from some shit-tuber's autistic videos.

shill harder OP, shill harder

God Emperor signs an EO targeting Cartels and specifically targets human traffickers and child sex slave industry:
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

Immediately upon the Clinton Foundation cutting ties with Haiti hundreds of arrests are made:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5si4q7/huge_child_sex_trafficking_bust_occured_in_a/

This email: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526 from Hillary Clinton's archive mentions Dyncorps hiring an "adolescent boy dancer" from Afghanistan "for some sort of event that, at least to most folks, looked very inappropriate." Here is a direct quote ""According to my reporting, the week of April 13th, the DynCorp regional commander from Konduz, Flint Chambers, allowed his men to hire a 15-year-old boy dancer to do tribal dances at a DynCorp party on the training site. Some 15 or so DynCorp employees in attendance pulled out a single chair and had the boy do mock lap dances. This was captured on video. The video shows DynCorp employees putting dollar bills in the boy's waistband, just as they would a stripper's garter. The revelry lasted about 45 minutes."

Woman investigating Clinton Foundation for human trafficking found dead: thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com/2015/03/hillary-clintons-scandalous-conduct-in.html

The only democrat to approve Jeff Sessions is an avid anti-pedophile and frequently donates to anti-child sex slave organizations dedicated to freeing these people. Sessions himself has expressed interest in the pizzagate conspiracy.

522 'johns' and 'pimps' arrested in Super Bowl sex trafficking sting:
aol.com/article/news/2017/02/11/522-johns-and-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/21711964/

Clinton herself tweeted out calling Pizzagate fake news.

You're a literal freakshow. You're every kind of messed up. Your country is shit, has long been shit, and thanks to the -literal evil billionares- you elected, it's gonna stay shit for a while more. I'm Norwegian, we don't have to deal with half the bull you poor retards deal with.

>all you can do is personal attacks and projecting
You shill are so much fun please go on

>This shit is been proven 100% real already.

You aren't intellectually capable of comprehending the definition of proof.

Americans doing a real good job of making themselves look like proper dicks at the moment.

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Go wait for your daddy drumph to draw up
a new brown people ban.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE. TAKE IT TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU STOPS FAGGOTS.

Yeah better having Sup Forums infested with furry, traps, ylyl, roll dubs and i will.., gay shit, attention whores, waifus, fluffy, u mad white boi and so on

Hey, man, at least America is stirring up the pot. You're sitting at the table waiting for us to serve you.

Bump :))

Ahh its 522 now? How many of those involved with pizzagate, if any?

Can't fap to this.

>These faggots don't go to their containment board
>That means that if i don't go, it'll make Sup Forums better

Nice logic.

lol someone's a triggered little snowflake!

ive seen this video before, like years ago. Im looking through my youtube history and Ill post when I find it. It had nothing to do with pizzagate

something something ARG, I think.

I don't know. It's entirely possible there is no pizzagate but this all does look quite suspect.

>Yeah better having Sup Forums infested with furry, traps, ylyl, roll dubs and i will.., gay shit, attention whores, waifus, fluffy, u mad white boi and so on
and that's how we like it, ain't that right bois?

They misspelled "black" "cock" and "goes" "here"

>t. shareblue shill

BUMP :D

ok its from sentimental corps, maybe goat worship, still finding link

All America is offering to a reasonable chunk of the world is laughs right now.

You elect a reality tv billionaire as your president (although you do have form with electing completely unsuitable non-politicians to high office previously)

Bonkers conspiracy theories are totally mainstream, as the US enters some kind of "post-facts" paradigm

The aforementioned unsuitable president is doing a great job at providing tons of material for everyone to take the piss, but very little in the way of sensible policy

High level officials are dropping like flies in the administration as they scramble to try and deal with incompetence and malice

Yep, we're laughing at a once-respected nation as it swirls round the toilet bowl on it's way down.

Faggot.

>this weak leftist pussy got triggered

fucking lmao

compelling argument. im sold!

Nigger get out

is du?

why do you care so much ? do you wonder why someone would call you a shill

dumb faggot

>implying we 'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

lmao

nice butthole

this conservative obviously hasn't seen trump using a breitbart article printed on a sheet of paper, waving it around on a newscast while running for president of murica

You obviously are a newfag and a shill, nobody in his right mind would say he likes the current situation of Sup Forums.
You are cancer.

Trump 1 for 1. Hillary still 0 for 2.

Say it with me. L-O-L

Technically, you would be better off with Clinton in the short-medium term.

Long term, you need to sort out your whacko presidential system so that people with the right skills and experience get a shot at being leader.

And if you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton is some kind of black magic evil demon woman, then you're one of the Americans that I'm laughing at.

i've been here since 07. kys you lying piece of shit or go back to your miserable echo chamber

lol found it, someone's trying to generate traffic:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw

OP is, and always, will be, a faggot

So, who is this guy and why do people care about him ?

I'd disagree on voter base, post election surveys all indicated that the only people who voted for Clinton were illegals and hippy left wing retards, taxing paying patriots all voted for Trump. The second group are those who should be catered for, not the welfare grabbers, minorities, immigrants and illegals.

Lying piece of shit
>we like it bois
>liking how Sup Forums is now
I am 100%sure you are a shill. Pizzagate is real they are going to jail and you black faggot are going back to africa to get stoned to death

Randy Prozac was the ringleader behind GOAT WORSHIP, an Absurdist video making outfit, comprising of a group of actors performing in bizarre experimental videos. While Goat Worship has disbanded, Prozac remains and now creates animated works, visually more “accessible” but more vast and convoluted content wise.

If only the average American had the mental capacity to understand this. Trump is objectively worse than Hillary in every regard, but at least by electing him, more non-retarded Americans will get involved in the political process. Long term, he might end up saving the disgusting mess that is modern day USA.

lol it's not real, the video OP posted has nothign to do with it. you're just a gullible chump.

god damn it you beat me to it
i was looking in other compilation videos
i actually passed by this video thinking it wasnt it.