Hurry up and finish your breakfast, wagecuck. You don't want to be late for that job you hate. Chop chop!

Hurry up and finish your breakfast, wagecuck. You don't want to be late for that job you hate. Chop chop!

can't be a wage cuck if you don't work

having day of today, also student.

Im already at work :( I hate being a wagecuck but until somebody tells me how to break free from it, I feel like I shall be one until I die or retire

what do you do with yourself

>any year after 6481 BCE
>not being self-employed

Toppest of keks

In college in Europe, which means my parents pay my tuition, and I get a monthly €800 from the government to spend however I want, rent excluded, all while living in a city with a 60/40 girl to guy student ratio, after which I'll get a job that gives me status and which I'm passionate about.

What about you OP? Siphoning off others, accomplishing nothing?

where are you from pleb ?

How can I become self-employed? doing what exactly? I work in a motor breakers

I have a shit job
With a shit boss
With shit pay
That I spent a 4 years of my life training for.

And my boss doesn t understand why everyone leaves this job after a few months. The building is decrepit and filthy, he pays shit, he's a Fucking manchild, "I've been doing this for 30 years."
Hey you old fucker, we don't use commodores and Apple IIs anymore. He consistently breaks his own computers and I have to spend a quarter of the time fixing his fuckups.

Planning on staying, or are you going back to the Middle East, Mohammed?

underrated post

Being a NEET is pathetic

I work at home / no fixed schedule, joke's on you

NEET here, agreed.

>yes thats it wage cuck move your pathetic legs while I sit here...
>comfy af

The glorious Netherlands

Caucasian born and raised in the Netherlands, in my opinion one of the most comfortable and nicest places to live.

fap to traps and play vidya

>I mooch off of everyone around me

What a thing to brag about

Take that shit back to faggot

Is being a teller at Wells Fargo still considered a wage cuck? I'm getting p-promoted to personal banker next month.

I'm employed and I have a grill. Bask in my incandescent glory, you faggots.