-you walk in

-you walk in
-you see this
- wut do

Walk in where? A beach?

"Why is there sand all over my house?!?"

I'll cum madly in the hope that even a droplet of my semen goes on their succulent bodies.

Knowing this place I'd say I'd do a 360 and look for the FBI behind me

Just stand there fapping

Bingo Bango Bongo
Bish Bash Bosh

""??? How the fuck am i at the beach from walikng in that door????"""

they need some oil on their asses. damn sure they posted this on fb. fuckin whores i tell ya. always advertising.

Sniff those delicious assholes and [spoiler]get beaten to death by chad[spoiler]

ANSWER HIM OP YOU STUPID FAG REEEEEE

shut up nerd
you probably dont even know how to peek a on dust2

Get pink eye

Any pictures of the front and feet??

no need to peek A when you can just rush B cyka

Except don't stop though

Trick question. This picture was clearly taken outside. You can't "walk in" outside.

Got more?

I second this

Looking, im assuming they're creep shots so I'll send if there's a collection somewhre

fourth

every now and then Sup Forums, you're not so bad.

-see this
-Put Sunglases to stare.
-Look for a place nearby to settle and keep staring that butt until they're gone!

am i the only one who finds women more attractive when they are by themselves vs when they are in a group and talk about me like i'm some sex object and they are trying to get with but do like 10% effort to do so so all i see as i walk past is them staring at me whispering something to me then i auto reject them by default when i didn't do anything to begin with and they get all sad and tease one another? does this ever happen to anyone?

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH AND HIS PROFIT MUHAMMAD! I HAVE DIED AND RECEIVED THE FIRST OF MY VIRGINS

>PRAISE BE TO ALLAH AND HIS PROFIT MUHAMMAD! I HAVE DIED AND RECEIVED THE FIRST OF MY VIRGINS

kek

Immediately eat all of the ass until I climax from overstimulation.

Then wonder who the fuck dumped so much sand in my house.

>walk in
Get fucking pissed that I just walked into a room that is apparently covered in sand. I don't want fucking sand in my socks.

"What the fuck did you do to my house??"

and their all 90 year old men

I don't know what kind of pleb you are, but around here everyone has an indoor beach in their bedroom.

Come on give face