Who else is spending not just their Valentine's day, but also every day of the year alone?

Who else is spending not just their Valentine's day, but also every day of the year alone?
>Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yup

I. But not because I choose'd to be alone, it's because not a single girl in years I've met wanted to be my gf.

Me so far,
Filed for divorce last October. Having custody issues, Family Services is going to take months.... Then there's Alimony and shit....
I'm not getting involved with anyone until the divorce is Legal, and Annulled
inb4 God-Fag.
I'm sure my (still technically) wife is gettin' it daily nightly and evah so rightly.
Bitch.

kill her and her nigger.

and also rape her dog if she has one

this

It's just a day, dude. Society says it's important. Stop giving a fuck. Make it a special day for you and do the shit YOU like doing. Eat junk food, play vidya games, watch action movies, jerk off. Whatever. Stop letting society dictate how you feel. In the same house, women's periods sync up, but the bacteria in their large intestines is always different.

Suppressing the Urge.
I wonder if I should browse Cuck-Threads to force myself to come to Acceptance.

Anyone have Dog Cuck Sauces? Oh, wait, "I" rape the dog...

All I've had for companionship is imagination.

fuck cucking. just ignore her for the rest of your life and be happy. make her regret she cheated and leave you and then when she comes on her knees, just spit on her sorry ass.

that's gay

You have been visited by the autistic pedo NEET of Sup Forums. Autism will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on the linked video. There are no immunities.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA

Screw this post, here's a funny.

i kekd

Me, but I'm loving it. I was overly social my whole teenage life and it burned me out.

hey Sup Forumsros.. i just broke up with my girlfriend after a lot of shit happened.. hope ur all doin ok..

>be me
>18
>didn't care much about valentine's day up until i was about 16
>ever since then i've realized just how lonely i was
>get a gf (still 16 at the time)
>we start out great and talk about a future together, you know, typical shit
>fast forward months later we're broken up, basically enemies.
>fast forward again to now, still alone.
>will probably never have a gf again

feelsgoodman

>23
>been awake since 2AM
>its almost 9am
>watching youtube vids while i eat my frozen poptart breakfast
>waiting till 10 for people to wake up
>apparently spending the whole day walking/being driven around town
>no idea what we're doing or for how long cause one of the girls planned a "perfect" day out for us months ago and told me off for trying to make plans fairlt recently
>not even sure i'm paying for shit cause mentioning going to the ATM earlier also got me told off
>only bit i do know is we're seeing Fifty Shades Darker at 4pm

contribooting

Fuck you guys.

never had a gf in my life, i dont give a fuck about that

you guys are retarded

This

Honestly I'm to the point where I actively seek unhappiness because I've been so unhappy for so long that the thought of being happy is so alien to me that it legitimately scares me to imagine the kind of person I would be if my life wasn't filled with crushing anguish.

Ex gf broke up with me for another guy. The 8th would have been our 4 year.

Probably going to end up spending valentines day with her anyway.

People would say "Oh it's just a day that doesn't mean much" or "It's about loving friends and family" But the problem is that since it's a day about love, and mainly romantic type love being the one emphasized, it just is a bit hard not to feel specially lonely. Especially when you don't even know what that it feels to be loved like that, or for anyone to love you in general.

>You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone.
Ouchie

Will dump what I have

I'll put the ones down about loneliness

Me. But at my age and after all this time, I'm used to it.

I wish I was. Just be glad you don't have to do some stupid vday activity.

I'm sort of lucky because my wife doesn't expect a huge event due to the amount of years we have been together plus the kids. Babysitters are expensive

I can relate to that also, new people and realtionships etc kind of scares me.

me

What is this from? Sounds exactly like the depressing shit I need in my life right now.

dont worry OP, just sit around and attempt to make new memes to ease the pain of your heart sinking

once it hits bottom, its easy not to feel anymore

why do you faggots cry about being single

You want the problems of dating?
sure you can take

>less cash
>a whiney cunt to ruin your extra time
>whiny cunt who wants everything
>whiny cunts who complain when you don't cave in to their shit

>whiny twats who guilt trip you
>obnoxious uteruses who will fight you over anything
>whores who change you into what they want
>sluts who will never enjoy what you do
>women who will always make it about them

you have freedom and options ENJOY IT

>what if I told you the thread is make believe?

Welcome to the NHK. I love both the anime and manga. The manga had heavy moments with drug abuse

you cant disappoint an idea

Thanks user. I'm about 30ch away from the end of what I'm currently reading, this'll be next. Ironically I've started heavy substance abuse recently myself, so it's fitting.

Funny because everyone was saying that she probably did like me and did want a relationship. Even when I told my story here I was told to tell her because she "definitely" did love me. I've never been so right in my life before

Me

I thought this year I would spend this day with a girl I have been talking for a few months. We were in love, no sex tho. Since the last week she stopped texting me back and when she texts its just 2 or 3 words. I dont know why this happenned but whatever

Probably gonna watch the Champions League games and drink a few beers, nothing special

you need a hug

I officially gave up on 3DPD last Saturday.

>Girl I know just moved backed to town. She was bored and wanted to hang out.

>Told her I already had plans, a cookout with some friends. She begged me to take her.

>I finally acquiesced and went to pick her up (she doesn't have a car).

>Long story short she ends up staying over and sleeping with one of my friends.

So this Valentine's day isn't so bad. I've accepted my fate and will be content with my 2D waifus.

i lost a friend today ehh

Only 3 more years till wizardry. I almost made it. The end is near.

Anything man hopefully shit gets better or if not that then hopefully that you can be strong enough to push through

He probably dodged a bullet. She would have most likely stood him up anyway.

Negative - I have my wife at home and mistress at work.

>my gf of 1.5 years left me yesterday because "I'm restricting her too much"
>mfw she is right
Fucking c*ck threads got to me lads. I wasnt even allowing her to meet her female friends sometimes.

A couple more left

thats what I did

>get divorced mid 20's
>go to work mopey all the time
>secratary pulls me aside
>"you're 20, stop whining over 1 fucking girl who divorced you"
>"you have a great job and opportunity for growth"
>"now stop acting like faggot"
>completely speechless
>get over myself a week later
>work out more
>spend more time with co-workers
>get a great promotion
>travel to fiji later that year meet a decent girl
>meet a divorced woman who works in same city
>date for a solid year
>after that live together for a solid year
>talk about moving into a house as she is pregnant
>get a great deal on some property due to connections
>have baby shower at our house
>invites some of family friends and coworkers
>me in the kitchen getting some apps ready
>hear a familiar voice behind me
>"a-a-user"
>turn around
>"you're the guy my boss is d-dating"
>mfw i bettered myself in spite of her

So just because she wanted a ride to see someone and you had a ride somehow means she was supposed to fuck you and not someone else?

Did you at least try or are you some idiot that thinks a small favor for someone is a deal sealer?
>make believe
I fucking wish. 6 hours of walking planned already and maybe more later. I'm still nursing several injuries.

Go see movies, that's what I do. I just spend Saturday and Sunday watching movies back to back. That or go to my local bookstore and read the day away.

Source?

that was supposed to respond to you

Nothing like some brotherly love

She lives an hour away, so yeah. That sort of how the world works; it's called reciprocity. If nothing else she could have had the common decency to not fuck someone in my house.

aww. healthy response though. I just do drugs.

Sadly do not know that one.

yeah, i havent gotten around to loving myself either. why am i in this thread?

Giving someone a ride from one place to the next isn't that big of a deal and doesn't instantly mean you get to fuck them. If you gave a buddy a ride does he dome you?

Outside of that you held a party at your place. Expect someone somewhere to mess around thats how parties work, especially when theres booze involved.
I have parties at my cabin and that means driving 5 people 6 hours and I don't expect sex from them nor do i mind people fucking in or around its vicinity.

Me because I live in society wasteland where every girl I meet is a used up jaded fat pothead with as much femeninty as a Chad. I hate this Fucking culture where women are in a race to become a human used condom from middle school. I'd rather be alone the settle for a Fucking pig.

I do. Not by choice tho.
>ever since I was around 6 been moving houses/towns every 1-2 years
>moving because can't afford to live anywhere
>takes me awhile to make friends and get comfortable enough
>when I get confident/comfortable enough to ask girls out I ALWAYS end up moving somewhere
>was thinking of doing it anyway and just get buses and shit like that to see girls
>can't afford that and would have to break up in the long run
>be 22 now
>still moving every 1-2 years
whatever friends I make, people I meet, I've to forget about soon and move on. Been making friends like 6 times now, recently gave up in the last place I went to. Feelsbadman. I gave up on socializing and come to terms with being alone.

friend wit benifits

awesome, someone saw me last night then

Didn't even realize it was valentines until a coworker mentioned it

why don't you just buy a tent gypsy scum?