ITALIAN THREAD

ITALIAN THREAD

A-bippity-boppity bippity-boppity *handgesture* heyy heyy boppity *handgesture* salami pasta-a-mandolino *mailshorsehead* *handgesture* ayyyy

serio però
Italian thread

tutti a pigliar pesci, vedo

Inter merda!

Troie amatoriali nude?

Negro

milan juve roma lazio pure

Calcio in generale desu :^)

sono attratto dai gay ma non sono gay

Gay

Vedrai che prima poi lo riceverai nel culo sodomita

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? *handgesture* I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Corpo Forestale, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Libia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. *handgesture* I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire italian armed forces. *handgesture* You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? *handgesture* Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Piemonte and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. *handgesture* Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marina Italiana and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. *handgesture* But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. *handgesture* You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ho espressamente detto che non sono gay
sapete leggere o no

grazie user, ho riso davvero

this

Frocio.

Allora sei frocio, se sei attratto dai gay

REAL - NAPOLI ?

reply to this or your mom will vote for angelino alfano

Ok, colpa mia. Avrei dovuto specificare che sto parlando soltanto di PENI FEMMINILI™
(trappole = non gay)

sei uno che guarda wes anderson?

3-2
fuck

si ma non di proposito

Ghesboro, e poi? Sarai mica pastariano?

ti fai le sopracciglia?

A me risulta questa, se cerchi per il tuo pase al posto della figa in elmetto ti restituisce un cazzo negro nel culo :)

sssssssno

Si in soldini ti piace prenderlo in culo da uomini con le tette. Certo non sei gay, sei sissy

tutti sbirri

ok

Non sono femmine col cazzo, sono uomini con le tette. E spesso anche poche.

Ciao, mi amic! Io sono de New Jersey en Ameica. Mi scrito e leggo is non buon en Italian, capito poco poc. Forza Milano! Molto grande tifo. Did I say that correct? Very big fan.

tomeito, tomato
poteito, potato
pene femminile, pene non femminile

So and so mate. Anyway your Italian is good enough to understand what you mean :)

Ciao stronzi, mi trovo in Arabia Saudita.

E ci devo rimanere ancora per un anno.

QUesto posto è un po' na merda ma penso che farebbe bene a tanta gente fare un anno o due di Arabia, come una volta si faceva il militare

>pene
>femminile
Pick one

esiste un sito per gente che voglia fare un po' di bdsm?

fake as hell

mah guarda io da grande volevo fare l'astronauta ma non ho trovato un sito adatto, spero che a te vada meglio, kissoni

correctly*

sì, ma dov'è la figa?

che ci stai a fare?

VIVA LA FIGA

Thank you, I am understanding what I read, but afraid my phrasing may not come out how I meant. My grand parents were from Italia and Sicilia. Now that I am older I am trying to learn to speak fluid enough to live there for a summer.

(Real) White guy here, honestly I cant tell Arabs from Italians apart.

Italians, Greeks and Spanish are not white. Unless Arabs are white then that solves the argument.

bruh

se parli inglese
fetlife

Chi mi vende l'erba a Roma?

Ci lavoro (insegno inglese)

Yeah, but I'm italian and am now living in Saudi Arabia.

While the vast majority of arabs are clearly different there are a shitton of people who look like friends I used to go to school with in italy (AKA they look more italian than I do)

fluently*

timestamp yourself with america in the background or didn't happen

What's fake?

*Calabria Saudita

I live in central Italy and all my friends (males and females) are so white they look pale. One of them is even from Naples.

Per tanti aspetti mi ricorda molto L'italia in generale ed il meridione
in particolare

>QUesto posto è un po' na merda ma penso che farebbe bene a tanta gente fare un anno o due di Arabia

fintanto che sei un >white male

Il commento era piu inteso nel senso che farebbe bene a tanta gente ingoiare un po' della sboroneria ed arroganza che ci contraddistingue.

E in questo posto si è costretti a mandarne giù parecchia.

Try with some movie with subtitles, and don't worry if you're not too fluent, we like foreign accent :) and we appreciate who want learn our language to better speak with us

Good enough?

Nel gruppo sei il primo sborone e arrogante per il semplice fatto che parli di dove ti trovi ora. Credi che gli altri non siano mai stati all'estero?

ma anche no

concordo, basta con sta merda

qualche zoccolona che posta nudi su snapchat l'abbiamo? sono stanco delle solite troie in english

hai già compiuto 14 anni?

Oh yes, you're right so from what you've wrote I can assume that all Americans look like latinos? Better come here for a trip and check yourself if is true or not

Italians and Arabs can look the same, i guess they were both involved in the beginning of civilization when nordics were living in caves, hence Arabs and Romans are almost the same race while nordics are not.

italiani negri de mierda

I have been to italy, sure there are a few white European people there, but most look like Arabs or Turks. I cant tell the difference if they didnt speak Italian.

kek
fedora cigarettes
faggot

assolutamente no, mai detto né pensato.
Ma qui non si tratta di estero e basta, si tratta di un posto molto di merda per tanti tanti versi.

Dove davvero non c' è quasi un cazzo da fare e si rischia di perdere la testa solo per parlare male del re.

Questo si lega pure al ragionamento di la mia non è tanto autocommiserazione quanto una constatazione che nonostante tutto non stiamo messi tanto male anzi.

Ergo il mio commento iniziale dell'anno o due a mo' di militare

trovato fica araba?

Get rekt.

The Romans where white and pure, then they went out in the world to conquer, came back with the world worst desies, sandniggers and blacks.
Has effect on people around northern mediterranean even today.

Even Jesus is a Palestinian.

Prima chiediti perché le tue mani puzzano ancora del tuo cazzo.
Se sei italiano e ti aei dato da solo del mangia pasta, puoi anche essere un bicentenario ma rimani comunque un bimbo minchia, io qui ci bazzico da che ancora si parlava solo di videogiochi e manga.

Alright, I'll take the bait.
Your italian seems almost good enough for you to be able to communicate with people and get your point across, as far as simple shit goes, but honestly I'd suggest staying around big cities where you can use english as a back up.
That's not really limiting either, since you could spend a whole summer in a big city like Rome and never run out of things to see.

ME NE FREGO

how can pasta-faggots even compete?

american pizza best pizza

Wow, where? Till now all my girlfriends was alway pale and full italian. Also even if my parents are both from Sicily my dad is blonde with blue eyes my mother is brown with green eyes. I think that you was only in a curios situation.

how do you even eat that

Porco diaz raga

P A S T A F A G S
B
T
F
O

Come no... ed è grazie gli anni di esperienza su questo sito che hai forgiato l'esperienza per capire che pics come questa sono dei fake.

>cazzo negro in culo
>mani che puzzano di cazzo

Ripeto: edgyness da 14enne (un po' scemo, pure). Scommetto che ti piace Salvini. Lurka di più, e stay mad.

Yes, while you'll continue to eat it, we all agree with you, while eating a real pizza, obviously :)

I find that , the words never translate to exactly what I hear. Grazie milli, amico/ amica, tu sai buon persona.

Now lets look at 'le traditional italian pizza' meme
>literally
>an overcooked
>piece of bread
>with a fucking leaf on it
Lel it looks like a caveman's first attempt at cooking.

>(You)

>a bunch of burned(lul) leaves
wow!

Arabs and Romans are not the same race, in fact Arabia is the only region, along with Germany, that Romans could never conquer entirely. The "Roman race" was a mix of brown people (note that I didn't say black, 'cause central Africans never came into contact with Roman civilization) and white people. The first ones were mostly from Egypt, Lybia, Tunisia and Turkey, the second ones were from Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, France, England, Scotland. The only ethnic groups left out from the colonisation were the Arabs and the Aryans (i.e. Germans and Russians). That's why Italy has such a various ethnic tradition. Anyway, don't forget that the first Romans mixed with the Etruscans, a population that occupied the north of Italy and was completely white.

italian pizza best pizza
italian pizza ONLY real pizza

enjoy your fake ass pizza
it's shit

Now look at this, this is art, this is perfection, with a great combination of ingredients, this pizza right here is The Real One.
This is what people arount the world call THE pizza.
Not some burned leaves on a piece of bread.

Get
Fucking
Rekt
Italian
Cucks

Non rompere il cazzo con la predica morale, tanta gente è stata in paesi del terzo mondo e tutti sappiamo bene di essere fortunati. Semmai consiglia alla gente di staccarsi da sta merda di sito del cazzo e di andare a respirare un po' di aria fresca in mezzo alle meraviglie che abbiamo. Quello sì che sarebbe un post sensato.

those towelheads look nothing like italians

stay mad, faggot

HHAAHAHAHa get a load of this faggot compaesanons

he thinks his pizza is best when his pizza is NOTHING

dude, for real, it doesn't even compete
like it's not even a fucking question
CUCKBOY

Quello che faccio nel mio tempo libero sono cazzi miei, se poi postare una foto che ti hanno girato su whatsapp questa mattina che non ritrae neanche un oggetto con scritte in italiano e con una fake cp dicendomi cose senza senso per te è da persona matura, bene allora cambia sito.
Sei su /B non su Facebook coglione. Non reggo la gente che fa perbenismo su /B e magari pensa pure d'esser spiritosa a dare ai suoi connazionali dei mangia pasta come i più beceri redneck americani.
So che ti rode che ti tocca farti le seghe perché non puoi ancora permetterti di prendere un bel BBC nel culo come ti ho augurato ma pazienta e vedrai che i tuoi sogni si avverranno.
Di salvini non me ne fotte un cazzo come di maroni prima e bossi prima ancora, ma sono sicuro che lui puoi trovarlo su /pol che prende lezioni di meme da Trump.