This is considered an elite "athlete" in america

>this is considered an elite "athlete" in america

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863020/England-rugby-star-James-Haskell-held-court-sexually-degrading-boat-trip-party.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know he could destroy you right?

That's what I consider a nig and overweight american

lol I'd just walk away while he dies of a heart attack

Maybe in an eating contest

>be american
>get paid millions of dollars to be fat

Lmao you amerifats are the laughing stock of the world

Dude runs like a 5 sec 40yd dash. Whixh is faster than you could ever dream op. Either fat slob or skinny piece of shit. What are you.

Why doesn't he lose weight so he can run even faster? Or is losing weight too difficult for americans?

>Paid millions
>To be fat
No complaints here. Sounds like were living better than the rest of you illiterate fucks.

>were
American football is just lanklets on roids, slapping each other's arses and having like 10 minute game time and 30 minute ad time.

Then you have rugby, a fucking man's game.
Love watching the 6 nations, absolutely god-tier.

agreed

butthurt. wish one day they take on the field a rugby team vs those overly protected obese fucks

Its part of his job. Wouldnt be able to clog a hole if he was skinny. Although this guy in particular is pretty fucking useless and has been for the past 5 years. But i still bet no rugby player could run through him. Maybe around him.

I bet he has the stamina of a nigger

And he could knock your foreign ass into fucking 1960 you communist fuck

they'd get steamrolled. rugby fags have tried and failed to make it in the NFL, but I'm sure they could get a spot in a D-league or maybe the CFL

The specific position he plays requires him to be fuck huge

Rugby is faggy. There's like skin to skin contact. Ew as fuck

lel put sebastien chabal against this fagget in spandex

No skill behind rugby. Just grab,the ball and run down field while simuntaneously pitching it laterally.

Lol fucking rugby is nothing but arm tackling. Hug the guy and fall basically.

Not an argument.

i was talking the other way around.
thake those sissies to a rugby field without their gears and protections

You'd not be able to escape him. He's faster than you, guaranteed

Some guy who failed to make an nfl team? Sure

They do it everyday. Ita called practice.

this is what you candy asses don't undestand about football. Its a, every-mans mans game. Are you a giant strong fatass, you can play. Are you a speedy little nigger, you also can play, are you a lanky beanpole with no upper body strength, yes you too can play.

This compared to being a cock sucking field fairy running around for 90 minutes without doing anything.

James Haskell would literally kill any of these chumps.

he'd die of a hard attack lol

lel, sure, no gear during practice.
this guy is hillarious

Lol no he wouldn't. He's a little faggot that dances around in pink for 80 minutes

James haskell is probably the biggest rugby player currently playing. In the NFL he would be average sized at best.

Just helmets.

so there is a gear.

>hard attack
wut

If you mean heart attack, then no. If he'd die from chasing you down in

>not self concious about what others think of him
>only wears absolute basic protection because he's a real man
>doesn't get to take a break every 30 seconds while commercials play

>handpicking this hard
Again, not an argument.
In the nfl, the guys are like 6'6, but only reaching 110kg, in rugby, there are like 6'0-6'2 guys that are over 110kg.

Keem dreaming, in rugby, they bleed, bruise, sweat.

In """""foot""""ball""", (the nigger filled sport, and then you Sup Forumstards claim "racewars" and sheeit) they literally slap eachother's asses, (no lie, watch a game) and have mics, TOP KEK.

They guy on the right is wearing makeup...

This.

Haha Japan too right guys, amidoinitrite

He looks way manlier than the fat boy dressed in armour

if they could hack it playing football they would because its far more lucrative, but they can't so they settle for their thousands and pretend that they hit harder and are tougher.

The guy in the OP is 6'2" at 147kg... Are you done?

Yes, he's an obese fuck.
Really represents America, doesn't he?
Full of niggers, and obesity.
Kek'd.

No, he's not?

Then what's the black shit under his eye, fag?

Average rugby salary is 45k euro a year. Average football salary is 1.9 million a year. if it was hard or even remotely interesting rugby players would make more than a fucking high school teacher. But it isn't. So they don't.

Who the fuck cares?

For the amount of muscle he has, 147kg isn't even close to being obese.

Anti-glare paint, you dumb fuck

probably sodomize them with a beer bottle while wearing a blonde wig and a red dress, probably whipping passing men with a bullwhip

oh yeah source

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863020/England-rugby-star-James-Haskell-held-court-sexually-degrading-boat-trip-party.html

b8

the players

That's because America handball stops for advertisements every 2 seconds

The retard saying not an argument to shit yet presents nothing himself, this thread is full of faggots.

agreed
tried to watch the games
ended up at Wallmart buying shit

also, what happened to the superbowl ?
used to be a manly thing. now full of transgender and other fluid shit.

Actually there are only ad breaks after turnovers, scoring plays, at 2m warning and rule challenges, some of which take some downtime, and staring at a half empty field is about as interesting as watching ads

This is not facebook faggot. Gtfo with your sporto shit.

superior American marketing. this is why our shit is found across the world

They are literally the same sport you anglo retards

lol
this is why your FACTORIES are found across the world
superior capitalist
when last time you saw a made in usa tag ? (aside the 10XL clothes and oversized shit for your lard asses to move)

Except rugby players don't wear steel body armour like the faggot americans do.

Sumo wrestlers are actually extremely fit believe it or not.

Their heart can still give out though.

Vince Wilfork is a wonderful human being.

I mean, that's kind of my point. They've got a lot of bulk, sure, but they're pretty solid under it, even if it doesn't show too well. Also, it's not just in America where the rules of a sport have created unorthodox athletes for specialized roles.

He'd literally kill you, OP.

These guys run faster than average at this size. Plus different athletic endeavors require different physiques for which he is ideally suited

Why are you eurocucks always so angry about people that have literally zero impact on your life. I know this is bait and stale pasta but still.

Fat, nigger and athlete? That just doesn't sum up

testing

nice "Dune" reference.