I can't believe this faggot keeps getting away with it. first she pretends to be diy while being loaded

i can't believe this faggot keeps getting away with it. first she pretends to be diy while being loaded
now she gets signed to sub-pop

>first she pretends to be diy while being loaded
What do you mean?

she has celebrity parents

is that a shadow or pit hair

please respond, its vital

How does have to do with her being DIY or not?

just look at her, you already know

>Greta Kline (born March 21, 1994), better known by her stage name Frankie Cosmos, is an American musician and singer-songwriter. She is known for her independent releases, inspired by Frank O'Hara's poetry, DIY ethics of K Records and the early-2000s New York City's anti-folk scene.[1][2] Kline is also the former bass guitarist of the band Porches.[3]

>Kline started performing and recording independently under the alias Ingrid Superstar. She released a number of lo-fi recordings mainly under her Bandcamp account. In early 2010s, she was also introduced to the music community of Purchase College, which introduced her to independent Double Double Whammy record label.[1][2] In late 2011, she started to perform under the alias Frankie Cosmos, a name coined by her boyfriend Aaron Maine of the band Porches.[1][3] Maine plays drums for Frankie Cosmos and Kline plays bass for Porches.[8]

Sounds DIY to me

It's armpit hair. My gf's feminist friends love Frankie Cosmos and they don't shave either.
Fucking stupid if you're going to be so selfconcious about what people think you're going to cover it up anyways.

You kinda sound like someone who should kys

No ty, senpai. Sorry for triggering you.

I like my women with all their hair.
If I'm not supposed to, why is it there?

Does that mean she gets a limousine ?

i'm a man and i keep my pit hair trimmed pretty damn short
it fuckin stinks if you dont
is smelling bad a feminist thing now

even on the nips?

DIY doesn't mean poor, retard.

NO ITS A SEXUAL LIBERATED WOMEN THING NECKBEARD

t.frankie
fuck off poser

I'm a bald, Irishman with purple hands because I can't afford heating. Fuck off.

How is reverting back to tribal ideals one step at a time a liberation?

lmao even worse. poorfag white knighting for a richfag
she isn't going 2 fuck you bud

when you don't have to worry about money or getting a job you can sit around all day and write quirky indie pop songs.

Why are you complaining about things that don't effect you?
That's literally the definition of DIY

why are you defending things that don't effect you?

>clarifying misinformation is defending
Nope. I didn't even know who she was 10 minutes ago

>telling someone that the letters DIY don't stand for 'financially challenged' is whiteknighting
How mentally handicapped are you?
So you don't know what DIY means AND you don't know what a white knight is.
Can you tie your own shoelaces? I would like to know the tribulations that people as challenged as you face.

why are you in a topic about a person you don't know?

I mean, if you're seeing fucking whoever you want and growing out your body hair as "modern" and "progressive" you're kind of wrong. That's all cave-man level shit we progressed passed to create society and now these people are trying to bring it back for the reasons listed above. Not doing that shit is what made us "modern" and "progressive" because we were actually creating societies and civilizations, not being mindless neanderthals. That's not going to change just because we have computers now.

i can afford heating bud. think you need to cut your internet bill and reevaluate your life

Yeah what an idiot

>why are you discussing music on a music discussion board
>only I say how other people should grow hair
Stop

>we progressed passed to create society
Yes, I'm sure hairy legs do massive damage to organized society.

you're not discussing music you are talking about hair.

The problem is you don't see all the little things that take effect before snowballing into larger issues. When that's seen as normal other 'taboo' things are going to be pushed to seem normal. These are things that have happened before, I don't know why that's a hard concept to understand.

The posts you were replying to discuss DIY

Nice try

not yours
anyway im done responding to this stupidity.

Epic slippery slope fallacy

>These are things that have happened before
Like what?
See

Who cares I have a magazine

I like that you feign superiority by being a massive retard.
Please continue to post nonsense as much as possible, it impresses everyone and isn't sad at all !

>another JAP having an artistic phase in college only to land on her feet because she has connections
we all knew that girl in college. bonus points if she doesn't shave.

It staves off suicide

>is her pit hair soft like a kitten
>or is it wirey like a hedgehog
I now need this 411.

It's only slippery slope if there isn't evidence to back it up or only has one previous connection before it to make it seem like it'll be a 'logical' progression.

The decrease of acceptable clothing levels, the shift from families being responsible for grades in school to the educators, the job market opening to more diverse groups.

Not such an issue today, but when they weren't that way originally they were taboo issues that carried along problems of their own at the time. Ultimately they also (including this free growth movement) push into an idea of "hey, do whatever you want, no one else matters" when that shouldn't be the case.

>The decrease of acceptable clothing levels, the shift from families being responsible for grades in school to the educators, the job market opening to more diverse groups.
What's wrong with all this?

Stop complaining about things that don't effect you

>logical fallacies
>>>/reddit/

Shouldn't we be worried about more important things, like how her music fucking sucks and will likely beget an enormous amount of twee pop faggotry?

It was good

She started when she was 12. You sound like a bitter asshole.

chris ott says the same thing. who are her parents? what kinda money does she have/will she inherit?

How is that a bad thing? Sounds chill. Just enjoy life and stop hatin'.

Kevin Kline and Phoebe Kates

I like how people here are more angry about the fact that Frankie's parents have a higher disposable income than their own parents rather than how elementary and simple-minded her releases are (which aren't huge commercial successes anyway).

Oh, and also, that's probably pithair. Not shaving your pits as a female is maybe the lowest effort type of bait that exists and idiots like are still falling for it. It's actually the reason why more and more girls are not shaving. Eh, I don't really care or mind. Neither should you.

People on this board are more concerned with a female musician's pubic hair rather than her actual music.

This, I landscape in my free time and it's already war here, shaving my pits makes it so much fucking nicer, especially when a breeze hits. Smelling slightly less awful when I drive home is a nice bonus.

Women are just fucking stupid but we all knew that already.

You're one of the exceptions, most men don't even shave their armpit hair. I know I don't. Does that make me a woman?

No, but you also probably haven't left your house in 3 days, have you?

Best comeback ever, how could I ever top that?

REKT

Why get mad at the rich kid who does embarrassing shit instead of getting mad at the people who keep promoting her?
She makes twee pop in 2017, so there's no way anyone can take her or her music seriously. Yet people keep promoting the shit out of her and journalist go along with the ride.

Be mad at the sickness not the symptoms OP

How can a release be simple-minded?

The music industry is 100% about selling albums and tickets/being entertainment. If she accomplishes that then that's fine. If she adopts some pretense of being an 'artist' and releases loads of vapid shite then there's an issue, sure.

Why be mad at all? By being mad at any of it you're part of the sickness.

I also shave my pits semi-regularly.
A girl once adamantly screamed at me for 10 minutes after finding out that I did because she claimed that it makes you smell worse if you shave the hair and I'm still really annoyed about that.

Shaving your armpit takes about a minute, I don't know why people don't do it.

THE FUCKING FEMINIST SYSTEM!!!!!

DUDE LOOK LIKE A LAAAAY-DAY!