What does Sup Forums smoke?

What does Sup Forums smoke?

my sons dick

Marlboro gold

American spirit blue (tobacco)

Marlboro Menthols for me but ill smoke a majority of cigs no problem, I never understood peoples hatred for different brands and shit to me a cig is a cig.

Marlboro red special blend

Are these good? I smoke the yellow goldish packs. Which are pretty light.

marijuana

How are the special blends? I smoked straight reds for like a year and loved them before switching to menthols.

Marlboro 27s

currently on nic lozenges but my old go to cigs were marl 27's and al capone cognac dipped rillos.

i smoke rocks, collect welfare and kill people for tires. go bears.

menthol fag

Same thing
That or the grey pack

american spirits are the best.

wat

JP special

lmfao @ smokers

Cocks. Mostly. If we're talking on average

Yes its the Marlboro reds of the spirits though.

Smoking anything at all is for lower faggots

why the fuck are you smoking cigarettes?
You do realize they put the lower quality tobacco in there, right?
I mean, props to you for the perique american spirit, excellent choice, but goddamn man roll up your own. I can assure you that the taste is way better.

Drum ryo n camals when i have extra cash other than that long beach or holiday what ever one they have

Had regular rolling tobacco was always trash. I'll try the roll your own spirits. Had no clue I'm getting the low-tier leaves.

my man

If you're in Italy you should go for the green Chiaravalle, legit the best tobacco i've ever smoked. Maybe you can find it in Europe too but i'm not sure

cant smoke reds, they are just too much.
but the special blends have a little more flavor with a little more filter so it doesnt punch you in the face as hard

Meth

Ryo is lot fresher too i broke a taylr cig one day and put it in a rollie paper and it was dry as shit

I'd love to visit Italy but I'm just a poor stone worker.

rolling your own tobacco should always be the way to go for many reasons, taste and price being the main two.
And yes, the tobacco inside cigarettes is usually the leaves that don't make it in the ryo packs

I'll have to visit the smoke shop after work Sup Forumsrother

Smoking is disgusting.

Human beings are

also, you probably won't enjoy the first ones that you roll yourself but with some experience you'll see how enjoyable they are.
choose the right type of rolling paper, if you're going for american spirit i would suggest type b, like smoking brown or ocb organic hemp

Especially the smokers.

I'll go with hemp thanks so much man

Whatever rolling tobacco I point at first.
Marlboro Gold.
Amber Leaf.
Cutters Choice.
Gold Lead.
B&H Silver.
Golden Virginia.
On the rare occasion... Drum.

What about junkies and alcoholics ?

Hell of a variety. At least you don't smoke menthol/fiberglass

cowboy killers

Cigars

I don't mind them because they don't force others to inhale their vile filth.

Though they do abuse and attack you

That's nothing to do with their addictions. The majority of druggies and alcoholics just keep themselves to themselves.

Smokers are the only ones who are entitled and believe that everyone should have to put up with their shit

I'm really not fussy when it comes to tobacco... I'll smoke whatever, I think they all taste the same.
Can't stand menthol smokes.
Rarely, if ever, smoke straights.

OP smokes cock

British new ports

No he's actually hot I'd smoke his cock

Gauloises, Pueblo, Fortuna, Bensons.
Rolling tobacco : Rasta, golden virginia.