We speculate about who will win

We speculate about who will win.

That Irish what's his name doesn't even stand a chance

Dancing with "hug to stop" rules and all this shit goes to the nigga. An actual fight with grappling and kick goes to the potato famine retard.

The nigger. If there are no rules, the white guy - surprisingly.

1) mayweather is the best boxer at picking fight in which he has a decided advantage or stipulating advantages for himself. (Cherrypicking robert guerrero, the glove issue in the 1st maidana fight, missing weight against Juan manuel marquez.)

2. Since he will never choose to go into an mma fight because he knows he is the A-side of the fight.

3. Even a mid tier boxer would dominate and elite Mma striker in a boxing match.

lmao
/thread

Conor is bigger and much younger.. but I can't imagine him hitting Floyd in a boxing match with any sort of consistency. Floyd wins boxing easily.. Conor wins a real fight easily..

Might as well speculate on who'd win between Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt. Swimming, Phelps, sprinting, bolt. You're talking about two totally different disciplines, and you never even mentioned which one we're talking about.

If you're talking about them having an argument in a deserted warehouse with no weapons or some shit? I mean it's the ginger cunt, obviously

The discussion has been a boxing match.

If McNigger doesn't KO Faggotweather he will probably lose.

Thing is, he can KO him with that left. Pretty sure the fight will be kinda boring since Cuckloyd is an evasion fighter with a style similar to Cucknor (not entirely but you can see the similarities).

Floyd

Hes too smart for the irish man...if 20-something champion boxers, some of of whom were undefeated, couldnt even scratch Floyds face or knock him down then what chance does an mma guy who fights bums who are not even d rank boxers in the ufc have?

I get it Connor has that edgy personality that appeals to mma kids...but the undisputed 5 class champ wouldnt be touched

Conor would clobber Floyd in MMA, and Floyd would clobber Conor in boxing.

Floyd wins because they are competing in a pansy sport that he is a master at running away from people in. In a real fight "edgy" Conor wins easily.

He would win in a boxing match
Connor doesn't do boxing.

If he got in he'd win.
Holly holm showed Rousey that you don't fight a trained boxer with boxing if you don't know boxing.

Conor got hes boxing degree

I trained Tae Kwon-Do and jiu jitsu for about 11 years and competed internationally in tae kwon-do, considered myself a solid fighter. But when I tried boxing against boxers I always got rekt. It's just a totally different game. Haven't seen a lot of Mayweather, but all evidence says he should win by a wide margin.

Conor would win.

>faster
>stronger

The "Floyd's a master at boxing" argument is debunked every time a GOAT loses from someone younger and more inexperienced than them. Floyd's 40, past his prime. Conor is 28.

People rooting for Floyd are dumber than the offspring of a nigger and an indian.

That's because Tae Kwon Do is a sport and not actually an effective martial art.

>tfw no gf

28 is old as fuck

Boxing is a sport as well kek. I had a very good trainer, who took things from Kali, kyokshinkai karate, krav maga etc. While my focus was mostly on the competition aspect, we sure as fuck were capable of defending ourself.

you think some overrated irish mma fighter who thinks he can "strike" has any chance against the best defensive boxer in maybe the history of the sport in a boxing match? nigga you silly. you see the best boxers in the world go against Floyd and he just dodges or parries all of their punches and counters. you're talking guys at the highest level of the sport with faster hands, better defensive and power powerful punches than mcgregor. and it's not like Floyd's punches won't hurt. he can still hit hard enough to do real damage, he just probably won't knock him out. would be an easy unanimous decision for Floyd

lol floyd would get rekt doubt me niggers you always doubt me

They're both manlets.

There is a reason why a boxer like bernard hopkins went strong until he has 50. It is because he took very little damage during fights.

Floyd has taken very little damage throught out his career. His style of fighting has given him longevity. Connor took a beating against nate diaz a guy who doesnt have fast hands and foot work isnt great. He would get his ears boxed off by floyd. I reckon he wouldnt be able to get close enough to floyd to land anything significant.

This discussion reminds me of the ronda v floyd discussion. Media and mma fans kept saying that she would submit him in an mma match, but they ignored the fact that an mma fight was never on the table. Floyds nature is to be cautious and maximize any possible advantage which would mean he will fight an mma fighter in a boxing match and in the largest ring possible with grant gloves.

Floyd knows that his entire career is based on his undefeated status he would not put that in significant risk.

is it normal for a UFC fighter to box? ive never heard of it before.

Conor's style is based on standup striking tho. 80% of his strikes are punches. Doesn't matter if his style is unorthodox as fuck. 10% are kicks and the rest are 5% knees and 5% elbows. He would do okay but I'm not sure he would win a decision

Ronda wasn't even a striker, her striking is amateurish at best.

Mma stand up game vs boxing is very different. Because in mma you have to be ready to be taken down or kicked the stance, the distance, the timing, the body movement (leaning and bending) and the hand placement is different. MMA fighters who have never gought in a professional boxing fight would be at a severe disavantage.

noone said it's not different.
but people forget that conor is training in boxing terms now. he has enough experience to do alright

Conner lasts for 3 rounds and gases. Floyd wins by possible TKO or decision because anyone who knows connor knows he gases out FAST.
I had floyd but when it comes to boxing that guy is the best defensive boxer Ive ever seen. Maybe conner gets in a few hits but with Boxing gloves it does nothing.
Conner only wins by some lucky hit. Not a planned hit but lucky.
Floyd will never fight MMA. So anyone who thinks that should just shut that shit down right now.

The telling part about it is he is not having a pro boxing fight as a tune up. The truth is he would likely get blasted by most B-level boxers. He would lose to an up and comer errol spence and his chance for a pay day against mayweather would evaporate. He wants a big payday so he will not get a tune up fight against a pro boxer.

Floyd will never risk losing to Conner even for a payday with all the money he has. I dont know why people even speculate

Floyd

20 years as pound for pound king undefeated and barely scratched with a unique shoulder roll style fighters are trying to replicate and hes still evolving and getting better whooping undefeated people his age

Connor is literally nothing any boxer would murder him

I don't get this "conor is literally nothing". Floyd could out box Michael Jordan that doesn't make Jordan nothing. Conor competes in a different sport. In a real fight he would knock out floyd without getting a scratch on his face.

I am a huge Conor fan. I live in Ireland. Watching him destroy Alvarez is one of the best moments of my life.
As big a fan as I am though, I don't think he stands a chance against Floyd in a boxing match. I'd love it if he surprised me and actually won, but I don't see it happening. Floyd is so good he makes very good boxers like Canelo look dumb trying to hit him. If this is meant to be a boxing match, it's a complete mismatch. One of, if not THE easiest fight of Floyd's career.

Well if they step in MMA cage and both can use technic they want then Conor McGregor. BUT if they step in boxing ring and Conor Mcgregor isn't allowed to use other martial arts then nigger wins.

I don't see point why wouldn't they fight with MMA rules. Both could use technic they like and want to use. Conor would use mma and Floyd could use boxing.

>best moment of my life

That's a sad fucking statement. And floyd is shit. Have any of you ever actually watched one of his fights? He's a marathon runner that throws a few jabs and has his manager pay off his opposition to keep his perfect record.

A very simple reason. Mayweather is the A side in the negotiation. He would never put himself in the position where he is not at a disadvantage. People in the boxing world have called him a coward and a chicken for the last 20 years and he still cherrypicks and negotiates advantages in fights. He wont change.

boxing is dead for a reason

In a real fight Mayweather would still win if Connor threw any punches Mayweather is faster stronger and hed get countered with bare knuckles. In a real fight Connor would lose his cool and gas out as usual because Mayweather wouldnt allow Connor too be in shooting range to get taken down

Conner needs to defend his belt a few times before hes considered a "great"

So why fight him?! I remember Dana White saying that Floyd Mayweather burns cash so fast that he have to come back to fight...

This. Boxing today is pretty dead. MMA is more diverse and fighters are more diverse so people come to watch it...

Leg kicks on their own would win Conor the street fight. Add in kicks that land above the waist and the fact Floyd would be a fish out of water on the ground, and it's no competition.

Nope. Mayweather has no chance in a real fight. Conor takes him down easily.. wins via ground n pound or submission. Mayweather won't do enough damage with bare knuckles to stop that.

being this retarded...

In a boxing match? Mayweather without a doubt. In a streetfight or MMA fight Connor would easily win.

Im a big fan of both sports, but MMA fighters in general have average at best boxing ( in comparison to professional boxers ). That being said MMA fighters would generally dominate street fights against boxers aside from a sucker punch.

My life is pretty sad tbh...

Also, Floyd is GOAT

Floyd doesnt expose his body from waist up leg kicks are the only option and floyd knows that so hell be either too far for a kick too reach or too close to attempt a kick and get knocked out by floyd....again hes too evasive to be taken down and Connor will be worn out when floyd can evade all day...one accurate punch from Floyd is all it takes and Connor will be overconfident and get knocked out

Totally depends on the rules of the fight. they are both the best of their individual forms within their individual weight classes. I think its all about advantages based on the rules of the fight. Mayweather probably doesnt even know how to kick or grapple so thats ad to Mcgreg and if those are the rules, its a definate irsish win. while if it is limited to boxing fed rules mayweather will probably destroy. the bottom line is that it doesnt really matter, the hype will be huge and make a few people extremely rich. the rest is all noise and doesnt make a difference.

It must be if you think that overrated nigger is GOAT. Just kill yourself.

Funny thing is conor's kicks are shit from a muay thai (hence the best for efficiency) perspective

You're a fucking idiot

>individual forms within their individual weight classes. I think its all about advantages based on the rules of the fight. Mayweather probably doesnt even know how to kick or grapple so thats ad to Mcgreg and if those are the rules, its a definate irsish win. while if it is limited to boxing fed rules mayweather w

Too evasive to be taken down? Sounds like someone doesn't understand fighting.

WRONG

This. Conor McGregor is Mixed Martial Artist and Floyd Mayweather is just boxer. Floyd Mayweather just can't defense himself from Conor's stinging kicks and take down attempts.

Sorry Floyd but if you go to MMA ring you wouldn't get out alive ;^)

OK I'm exaggerating. But he is an all time great. He is undefeated. And you can't just say he's been fighting bums, cause he beat: Corrales, Hatton, De La Hoya, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto, Canelo, and an old Pacquiao. His defense is impregnable. He is just ferocious. He wants Conor's heart. He wants to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!

Potatohaed would lose either way, he has no skills

I follow boxing and MMA. I think a very overlooked aspect of the match up are the gloves. Connor will not have anywhere near the same power he has in boxing gloves. Furthermore the size of gloves allow for better blocking. So slipping a punch between Mayweather's gaurd will be much tougher than in MMA. So I think Connor has a tough time of it based on equipment alone. If there is a compromise made there then he might, might have a chance for a flash KO if Mayweather slips up. It would have to happen early. Mayweather notoriously starts very slowly because he legitimately tests his opponent's speed and range and this is typically the best time to catch him... Unless you can get inside and avoid his clench.

Nigger would win in cage too, dont underestimate boxing u shit turds

Fighting is about who makes mistakes and who capitalizes on those mistakes...Floyd doesnt make mistakes he punishes them Connor makes mistakes and gets punished...seems it is you who doesnt understand a fight.

28 is pretty much 30

That is old my friend

If by nigger you meant the potato nigger.

In a boxing match? Floyd, all day. Unless Connor gets a lucky punch off, but I really doubt it. In an mma or streetfight Connor would kill him.

its a boxing license and thats like saying getting your drivers license qualifies you to race f1

IIT: Salty faggots whose favorite fighters got annihilated by LORD CONOR and now they're rooting for every next fighter LORD CONOR will face.

Same happened with Alvarez. Floyd doesn't stand a chance, you can't prove he does.

ME

It doesnt? Fuck.

Mayweather wins easily, it's not even a debate.

It's the equivalent of a table tennis champion thinking they can beat Novak Djokovic at real tennis. It's laughable.

Conor has a shot at winning.

Floyd is old

Conor has more reach

Conor fights unorthodox, Mayweather not used to him

Conor stronger

if you dont think conor has a shot, you know nothing