How do I break someone psychologically?

How do I break someone psychologically?

Tell them you don't love them anymore.

It's pretty easy, but it depends on who you want to break

I read a best of Sup Forums thing about some guy who kept placing pineapples where some guy would find them without knowing how they got there. Claimed he kept it going for years, and the pineapple-finding dude broke down mentally.

Wanna break an ex friend who's been shit talkin me

Ahaha
I'd of taken those things
Theyre good for the soul

kill her mom and post picture of her dead body on fb

Then user.
You're as "beta" as they come
Grow up and move on
(nerdy voice) I want to break him psychologicaly.
Do you know what I mean now?
I'm sure you do.
Good luck with your life

Rape them

I'd try but it sounds too hard. Probs get caught

Torture

see the pineapple green text for further instruction

You can't you little pussy, you can only piss them off.

By growing up. You sound like an edgy little faggot who just got picked on and wants 'to destroy' their bully by 'breaking them psychologically"

Make their parents into chilli then get them to eat it

If you know 100% you can win in a fight against them do so. Then proceed to say shit about how worthless and pathetic they are the more personal obviously the better. If that's a no go try becoming close to everyone they are even if you don't like them and slowly turn them all against your friend. If they have a gf/bf you're gonna have to seduce them too and tape it. Come on get creative with it mane.

Yes

I mean I could win a fight against them easy but it really isn't worth getting into a fight with them. I don't want the attention.

fuck their bitch
let it get back to them that SOMETHING happened
and then just let them wonder

KYS. He'll realize how much you meant to him and feel sad.

I love break someone mentally. It is just too much fun have you ever seen anybody fall because of you ? SHE/HE was on top but now she/he is just pathetic losers ill greentext it in a sec

welp i think i'm just about broken myself so perhaps an example of my fucked up thought process can offer some ideas of how to fuck up your enemy

i just got hard as fuck

rubbin it out when suddenly the sexy head-voice tells me: "please stop eating me you fat smelly gluttons, i'm going to die"

start a dialogue with it because what the fuck, slowly start imagining yo what if there were a little boy but he's actually not a human little boy, he's a slime mould, but his slime is highly motile and packed with disorganized nervous tissue, and together it forms a hive mind complex enough to operate a human consciousness, and also takes the shape of a human body

and also the particular species of fungus comprising this child is safely edible raw and extremely tasty and fattening, one pound of fungal sludge is enough to pack on one pound of fat not accounting for metabolism or exercise

and also he can survive any injury because he has no internal structure, he's literally just slime, all taking a chunk of him away does is make him skinnier when the remaining tissue is done oozing around redistributing itself

so some chubby grown women and men who lack discipline or self control around food smell this tasty fattening little fungus boy and even though they know it's rude they decide they need some to fill their already overfed bellies

so they gang up on him, and they eat and eat until they're belching and farting like pigs, and they just keep gorging themselves, and the poor little boy is starting to look anorexic from how much mass they've taken from him but they just keep stuffing their greasy, hairy guts, and he cries out desperately for them to stop but the food is just so good they don't care

then he's all gone and they all roll over all bloated up like whales and take a nap while having a lot of gas and when they wake up their weight has shot up by about 30 pounds each and they all have to take massive dumps

You couldn't pull that off if you tried, the first half you failed at was finding someone ON TOP.

Yes pls

You arent supposed to be on here if you are not 18 faggot

>self-defeating and functionally cyclical dogmatism to make them commit to you and your plan
>you gotta be a good salesman for that stuff
>sleep deprivation for at least 72 hours
>physically and emotional exhaustion within 72 hour duration
>deprive them of vital nutrients (feed them junk-food and pop or something)
>implant subliminal absolutes

best way I've done this has been to make for an over the weekend binge in which which we drink heavily and are committed to keep each other awake through the shows (shows also carry subliminal messages through choice selection

here's a superior tried and true method for mentally breaking someone

invite them over. say whatever you have to, if you're not on good terms throw up some bullshit like you want to mend bridges

have some coffee or drinks together

wait until they get up to go to the bathroom

take their drink

crush overdoses of various psych meds into it

stir

/thread

congratulations you fuck, you just mentally broke the goddamn thread

wrong target asshole

>welp i think i'm just about broken myself
kek what a pussy, you're not broken you faggot you're just--
>[reads rest of post]
i take it back

little more direct of a method than i'd like tbh

all i wanted was a club to wail away at the brick wall of the psyche with, you just gave me a mortar solvent

kek I love that story

What are you 15?

when they make a joke, tell them they aren't funny

it hurts

This won't work if the guy who tells the joke is mentally stable. He'll just laugh it off with a "fuck you" and ask you to tell a joke

It requires a considerable time/money investment, the willingness to torture, and a private space to carry it all out, all of which I'm guessing you don't have.