How is Brady getting better with age? How is he faster than ever...

How is Brady getting better with age? How is he faster than ever? How has his deep ball improved so much over the past 2 years?

How can I player get better approaching age 40?

Steroids probably.

Yeah, okay.

stem cells

Deflategate was a blessing in disguise for him. It gave him another chip on his shoulder even after winning his 4th owl. He'll never rest on his laurels again.

PEDs

Years and years of experience means he keeps getting better at reading defenses and acting on muscle memory rather than actually needing to think about what he's doing. In addition the pats used some kind of motion capture software to help him work on his movement in the pocket, which lead to his increased elusiveness in the 2014 season

>the pats used some kind of motion capture software to help him work on his movement in the pocket

REEEE FUCKING CHEATRIOTS

this too, he's mad as fuck and got 4 games to rest and play catch with wes welker, so he can hit the field after the offense got it's shit together and just run the show

Steroids and illegal stimulants.

honestly this

deflategate did nothing but motivate tom

I mean I think it helped him win super bowl 49

kek goodell will probably ban mocap next offseason
no one's checking my dubs

Historically speaking, barring injuries, qbs are fine with little signs of deterioration until they hit 40. Once they hit 40 it's like they fall off a cliff. It's a weird phenomenon that has happened to just about every qb that looked like they could play forever

Favre had his best season ever 40-41 and he fell off at 42

Brady takes care of his body a lot more though, so who knows

In 5 years the NFL will just straight up ban passing.

They'll mandate a retirement age and call it the "Player Wellness Act" or something just to get Brady out of the league.

>faster than ever
>better deep ball

What? How often does he even throw further than 10 yards? When has he ever scrambled for a first down this season?

The reason he's still so good is a combination of experience and work ethic helping him diagnose plays and know where to put the ball even before the snap + a really simple YAC friendly system of screens, slants and short passes. Not to mention the run game is actually gotten pretty good now.

But Brady getting better as an athlete? I think only deluded fanboys think this. His deep ball has only gotten worse (not that it was much to begin with) over time.

>What? How often does he even throw further than 10 yards? When has he ever scrambled for a first down this season?

I Haven't Watched The Pats This Season: The Post

>What? How often does he even throw further than 10 yards? When has he ever scrambled for a first down this season?

I Haven't Watched The Pats This Season: The Post

For real.

Show me some clips of his "improved deep ball" from this season. I'll wait.

It doesn't matter how well he takes care of his body when he gets hit proper fierce by a 275lbs lineman

He also threw for 2 50+ yards TDs today and has the highest yards per attempt and yards per completion in the league.

I suggest you watch a Pats game before embarrassing yourself next time

Are you serious? Have you watched any of the games, hogan is a legit deep threat

The burden of proof isn't on me. I'm not the one talking out of my ass. Look them up yourself. He has 3 or 4 dragons to Chris Hogan alone, nevermind regular deep seams to Gronk.

I'm also pretty sure he's scrambled for a 1st down in literally every game he's played this year.

Two weeks ago he ran for like 3 first downs against the Steelers

>Brady penetrates the A Gap like no other

lol this retard again.

How many times do I have to blow you out? Brady's deep ball never got worse.

Look at this season, a 6 foot white receiver with good hands leads the NFL in 35+ yard receptions. Brady is leading the league YPA with 9, stop posting.

He also has run for 5 first downs in 4 games so far (only one of them was a sneak)

>drunken pilot

Ahh the time Brady turned himself into a scorpion to win a game.

Favre was never the same after the ankle injury at the hands of that dirty fucking Stains defense at the end of his best season ever.

based poland

good stats

chiggity check yourself

Brady isn't even a 16th the athlete Favre was. Brady is on some sort of PEDs

Favre wasn't even a 16th of the quarterback Brady is so it all balances out desu senpai.

>Favre's baby dick

Nah, Brady just has a normal human male's level of testosterone.

Canada BTFO by stats. I hate brady, but good job putting a retard in his place.

He's a drunken pilot, let's just hope he doesn't decide to an hero on the job.

>Brady dragons

I thought I'd never see the day. He's usually such a short passer.

This desu. Open secret that lots of players use steroids and hgh.

Do you think it was the under-inflated balls?

>ywn see brady just toss it up to moss again

One more stat:

Gronk and Hogan are #1 and #4 respectively in yards per reception

DELET THIS!!!1

Performance Enhancing Diet?

>muh cheezebergers and papa johns pizza

came in to post this

>i have the same body

>Loving wife and kids

That's the secret lads. Harmony at home.

Remember Brady Quinn and his 'guns' with the Muscle Milk ads?

saved

>Diet
>2016 sports medical science and nutrition
>His wife's sweet, sweet pussy

Imagine seeing this in the locker room in 2016. There'd be a public execution. But this shit was more than common in Staubach and Bradshaw's time because the just didn't know any better

forgot pic

His hands were just so good. He could catch anything, any angle.

I still consider Moss in New England a huge "what if?"

Brady really only had him for 2 seasons, and Moss caught 39 touchdowns from him. I wish Moss had come to New England earlier, and never pulled the contract bullshit.

Imagine Moss and Gronk on the same 2011 team?

always wondered what would've happened had the pats drafted moss in 98.

It's been a long time since he had a legitimate deep threat.

Probably would have changed the Patriots whole history.

If drew bledsoe could literally just toss the ball up at anytime he probably wouldn't have scrambled and almost got killed by moe lewis

Fucking canadaposter got BTFO and disappeared kek.

>be the most warmongering and powerful first world country
>still let canadians exist despite sharing a border with them
you have no excuses

He's a faggot pilot. He's probably sleeping it off in a shitty airport hotel.

>faster than ever
do you have a clip of his 10 yard dash earlier? Looked like my grandpa, you see tyrod hit that hole, thats how you run boi

HGH

>still october
>patriots already made the playoffs

>How can I player get better approaching age 40?

It's called experience. why do you even ask this?

how many times do you jerk off to brady a day?

>dem nazi aryan genes
brazilians are white as fuck

Because that wins games, huh?

Run, boy, run.

Yeah, that was a pretty big run from gady, pretty much sealed the deal incompetent monkey

My guess is that his dildo's named Tom.

Good grief.

You are really sharp.

sharper than you at least. You can't form more than two sentences with more than 10 words.

I love how Brady haters are universally retarded casuald

Indeed.

You showed me, professor.

Is there a more perfect human bean than tom brady?

>beat the Browns, ded Steelers team, and Bills

OMG JUST HAND HIM THE OWL

wow great grammar. You probably feel so sophisticated because you are a patsfag and you grammar is just so on point. Come back with something edge.

Well said.

You are quite sharp, sire.

Well you have Brady on the male side and Taylor Swift on the female side. Choosing between them is tough

Yeah, no past successes here.

What a fluke. Total fraud.

>you grammar is just so on point. come back with something edge.

real football fans know that brady is just a 15-year wonder. 15 fluke good seasons don't make you a success in the national football league. when he gets exposed as a fraud soon im gonna laugh

Finally a clever post.

there it is, patsfags never seem to fail, always have the image macros like a bunch of fucking clowns.

>complain about a picture, disregarding somebody pointing out your childish and retarded taunt about "edge"

>I'm childish
>has irrelevant photos saved on his computer
>posts them like they mean anything
ok bud, look in the mirror will ya.

Not my picture or post, Einstein.

Bud.

like you are any better than that shitter or me, look where you are at and look at yourself child.

Ah, when the men where MEN and football was WAR.
None of this "unnessesary roughness" bullshit we have today.

I am obviously better than you.

Everyone sees that.

xD

he doesn't eat nightshades

He's smart

canada btfo (blown the fuck out)

>that bitchass dog

Michael Vick was truly the goat dogfighter

In their first season together they broke both the QB and WR season records. That's just insane. Unfortunately Moss was an unstable element and Belicheck won't tolerate that. The Patriots have been so successful because they have strong leadership and a unified voice. Any element that doesn't conform or causes distractions is forced out pretty quick. It makes them highly efficient but also causes them to lose out on players.

Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne literally quit football rather than play with the Patriots because it was too hard to learn their playbook.
Chad Johnson
Steve Smith

Belichick doesn't tolerate attention seeking position players. He wants blue collar drones with no sense of self. The only reason he tolerates Gronk's antics is because he realizes he's coaching the possible future GOAT TE, exceptions can be made.

LeGarrett Blount was smart, he fell into line. Every other place Blount has played he has punched opponents, teammates, started fights, gotten arrested for smoking dro, slept through practice. You don't hear a thing about that in New England because at heart Blount is a competitor and he wants to win and he knows that if they will cut Randy Moss they will cut him if he draws unwanted attention to the team.

dee gordon got busted in baseball and he was a fucking twig