Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3Jwxs9b_gE
metro.co.uk/2016/02/09/uni-suspends-two-students-for-blacking-up-students-claim-they-were-dressed-as-purple-aliens-5670780/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was a coward until Scotty gave her a pep talk, she also got her ass kicked when she didn't have her little hologram tricks to help her.

what color are her pusy lips?

No she didn't. She kept beating that one dude and running, it was weird because she probably could have just killed him.

God, why are high hairlines so fucking hot bros?

>She kept beating that one dude and running,

Yeahno, he was tossing her around and pinned her to the floor and wailed on her numerous times, it's only at the end when Kirk comes to save her does she get in some proper hits before letting gravity kill him

no ass

Nah she literally knocked him to the ground multiple times. Never felt like she was in any danger to be honest.

Was it good?

>Never felt like she was in any danger to be honest.

You mean like everyone else in the movie? But whatever, I'm sure you'll be making a post about how she's a mary sue/Rey 2.0 soon enough.

:-(

fuck I missed him

Sound? I want to use it for the you got a mail tone

because they look european

scarection

youtube.com/watch?v=n3Jwxs9b_gE

Oh, I thought he was using his real voice, nevermind then

>tfw it's extra hot that there's a brown girl under there

this could develop into a very specific fetish

cleft chin.

F

How is this not whiteface, and how is this not highly offensive?

it just works

because she's not wearing make up to look caucasian. It not whiteface, it's alienface, and until they show up and get offended by it, no one cares.

I'm an alien and I'm offended.

>offended that we find you attractive
ayy

In my culture being attractive is disgusting.

You all would love it here.

>the current year

metro.co.uk/2016/02/09/uni-suspends-two-students-for-blacking-up-students-claim-they-were-dressed-as-purple-aliens-5670780/