I posted this on /adv/ but no one gave me the help I desperately needed so I am begging my fellow 4channers for help...

I posted this on /adv/ but no one gave me the help I desperately needed so I am begging my fellow 4channers for help here on Sup Forums.
Hello, everyone.
This is tough. I do not know where to begin. It's hard to talk about but I will try.
I am in love with a girl. She does not love me back. She is gorgeous, beautiful, hilarious, sexy, shy and anxious.
That girl is Ciara Horan. I know it sounds cliche but I lay in bed at night thinking of her and picturing us together.
I imagine us being on r9k together and mocking all the peasants. She has the perfect hair, face and everything.
I read the blog posts she has not deleted yet. I hate everyone who ever hated on her. I hate the boys she writes she dated, the jealousy builds up inside of me and I feel as though I am dying. I want to beat up every single one of her past boys, even the ones she never talked to or interacted with. I want her to be completely mine, us hugging in the sun for the rest of our lives until we die
She is far better than any hot anime chick and, quite honestly, she changed me. I want to see more of her, I want her back. I want her in my room right here and now. She is the only thing I want in this world.
So, Sup Forums bros, how do I get her? She is all I want, she is my soulmate and the entire reason I am alive. My one true love.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoreofattraction.com/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-tutorial/
youtube.com/watch?v=kfGBDC4McRM
youtube.com/channel/UCSMRPGqu5t7FK8EVZrZl8ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please help Sup Forums I'm having a very tough time.

>My one true love

>how do I get her?
think, the more you obsess about it, the harder it gets
thecoreofattraction.com/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-tutorial/

calm down bro...
reeking of desperation is far from attractive

Pewdiepie is my idol. He made a song called "Never give up" it's my favourite song and I listen to it several times a day. I will NEVER give up on my girl. Never ever. Ciara is mine and I know it.

Every other girl pales in comparison.

>I imagine us being on r9k together and mocking all the peasants
kek

my advice : forget her and move on

excellent example of a patheic loser
an hero nao

I may be 24 and she is younger but I KNOW, I KNOW we can get past that and have a loving relationship. Forever.

It's always sunny in philadelphia

Stopped reading after "posted in /adv/" Its Sup Forums or nothing you fuckstick pigeon bitch motherfucker

Just find out where she lives and van her home to you.
Keep her locked up and one day she will eventually love you and forget about the rest of the world. If she does not, you can always kill her.
Death is really a great option cus her face is fucking killing me.

have you ever visited any of the other boards, they are cash baby

Fu k off cunt.
Shes too good for you.
Post pic so I can see how much of a mess you are.
Kys faggot cunt

Have some fucking self-respect JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Stop saying cash it will never stick, also tell me what board is better than Sup Forums...I'll wait

Hahahahahahahahah
Rolling

I know, everytime I see her face my heart melts and I feel warmth in my stomach. I hope to find her address through Google somehow.
THIS IS TRUE LOVE, none of you guys fucking get it because you're virgins. Me and Ciara have a connection.

deserves dubs

Sorry bitch
I like it
I'm gunna help it flourish.
Checked nigga
Cash dubs there m8

Stop being a slave and forget about her. Think about the things that you dislike about her and just look past your infatuation for a moment

Expecting legitemete answer from anywhere in 4ch
I know how it feels bro,but don't expect someone to help you here,also you will forget about her after a while

You make me feel ill.
God I hope you get cancer
Oo he said cancer.
Yee
Deal wid it igga

If your're not a troll and and idiot, both of which you seem to be. My advice? either love yourself (Gym, proper diet, etc) or simply befriend her and ask her out, worked for my friend, might work for you. but if you face a rejection, it will help you move on.

Not sure if bate,or you need some pep talk from somebody NOW
Don't do anything stupid user

An hero, maybe you'll get her in the next life

Oo
Not cash trips for u m8
Rolling

I had the same feelings for a friend, I am a female and he is obviously male. I realized the hard way that its not love, Its obsession. Let it go son. Trust me. You will end up in prison or with a restraining order. There is always another one, your first can also be the worst. When your obsessed you cannot see past your infatuation. Don't fall into the same pit I did, I ended up getting cut off by him from being too intense and spent 4 years wasted to pull myself together and rebuild my heart.

You won't be laughing when I post pictures on Sup Forums of myself kissing her forehead while she blissfully accepts my grace. Cancer? I have felt something stronger. Love. And I am ready to meet her irl now.

And get rid of the desperation while you're at it.
There's no bigger turn off.

Dude you cannot be for real..

Oh fuck you cunt.
And fuck your trips too. "
" "blissfully accepts gracemy grace.
You really ought to Kys.

Spell check!
Whuy!!

Rollin

Is that her in the picture op?

You are all just jealous because I found true love. And happiness in my life. I have to thank Ciara for it all.

That's my girl, user! :)

Become a stoic emotionless charming sociopath start spending every waking minute of your life either trying to talk to women or at the gym or in the pursuit of learning about fashion, utterly dedicate yourself to the practise of charming women, leading them towards your bedroom and the leaving them over and over again until you feel literally nothing and getting laid is just running the motions once you can do this and your confidence is solid enough that you can most likely have a one night stand with a very attractive woman the same night you meet her when you go to a bar and this is more likely to happen then to not happen that is when you will have a shot with that girl you care about when sex becomes a means to an end for you and you don't care about her but rather care about the sport and are competent and confident in your planning

/lgbt/ and /mlp/ are both cash nigger
fuckin quit being closed mind person

If that's a picture of her then i can help.

18+ ITT only please

How can you help me?? Please, I will do anything. I'd cut my right arm off just to know her street's name.

Don't you have something to do old man
Inb4 you say don't you?
No
I really don't.
Hahahah

Fuck off worm
She may have a thing for shit skins.
But I will not allow it.

Don't be mean, bro. I will buy her the most beautiful ring and we will watch mlp all day and enjoy life together. And then you will regret your words. She even has the exact same taste in movies/food and everything, as I do. We were created for each other. So shut the fuck up you little bitch. Nothing can stop us.

Does this mean you're not white?

I'm white.

Post pic
To see if you're worthy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALL ABOUT????? SHE'S MINE!!!!! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF HER!!!!! BACK THE FUCK UP CUNT, CIARA IS MY ANGEL!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EducationFirst is currently raising money for an initiative designed to help underprivileged children avoid falling behind in math and language skills. The money will go toward helping these children meet grade requirements for math and language and secure their safety. Your gift will help us allow these children to secure access to proven learning technologies designed to prevent children at risk from falling below minimal requirements.

Help us protect the lives of these children!

Reeeeeeeeeee?
Are you going to finish what you were going to say?
Sub human
Reddit fag.

Right. I see. Sounds okay..
I guess..

send money then nigger

More like sub-machine human because I'll fucking end you if you lay a finger on her!!!!

real talk.. any dropboxes or megas with her?

It's always creepy in pedophilia
>This thread
>She cute tho

She's telling you what to do in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=kfGBDC4McRM

stop being a faggot and move on jesus christ

Already added her Facebook. So that's one step in the right direction.

just wow... this shit tier baiter has u all hooked?

fucking faggots sage tard cunts

A person genuinely asks for help on a matter that is of life or death essense and you call "bait". Have you no heart?

Is she autistic? Or even 18? What is this bullshit?

Almost all of them you fucking cumguzzler

It's not life or death, dude. Jesus. You're 24. How have you not matured enough to realize that what you're describing DOESNT HAPPEN. True love isn't someone you see in a damn blog, it's someone you meet and have a mutual connection with that flourishes into love. This is infatuation you're feeling. And I've felt it many times through my teens. But now that I'm older I realise that the one that's out there will cross your path, you won't find it, it'll find you. And it'll come naturally. You won't feel like you do now. You'll feel like you when you didn't know of this girl. And the person you're TRULY supposed to be with will love you for who you are, and you'll reciprocate.

It's Valentines day. Practice loving yourself and enjoying your time alone. The real girl for you will come soon enough. I promise.

Tl;Dr Get ahold of yourself. This isn't love, it's insanity. When you really find love, you'll know it. And it won't look like... This... Whatever the hell this is.

shes like 15 or 16

Here is all the advice you need: if you love someone and they don't feel the same way...move on.

That's gross, dude. She's a child. OP needs serious mental health. I fear for her life. This isn't right. I'm reporting this thread.

Alrite.

Well damn. I'm banned from reporting? Okay Sup Forums. I've only ever reported like 1 person.

Someone else report. This guy needs to get out of here. This is messed up shit and this girl doesn't need to be subjected to some 24 year old pervert trying to find out shit about her.

Hahaha white knighting at its finest. Kys.

that's not her real channel..

youtube.com/channel/UCSMRPGqu5t7FK8EVZrZl8ww

this is hers.

Look around. Find the shallow person inside you and spot a girl that looks good to you. Approach her and have a relationship
This will cure your crush, and in the future give you the strength of character to not pine for a woman for no reason.

is she the one you keep making those "hey Sup Forumstards 175 IQ" threads about?
She's onto you loser.

I AM NOT BAITING STOP FUCKING SAYING I AM BAITING EVERYONE I AM SERIOUS THIS IS MY LIFE YOU ARE ALL JOKING ABOUT

White Knighting would mean that I actually wanted to get with her. I'm just a decent person with morality. It's not right. She's too young.

she already knows you're using her pictures for bait threads, fucker. go get a transexual nigger whore like the rest of Sup Forums and blow your thimbleful on his tits

This is too creepy. You need help. I'm out.

i dont give a fuck what you call it. this dude is fucking creepy and potentially dangerous.

Just tell him everything you wrote in this post and we'll see what happens.

It is preferable to be honest than to be desperate

That's what I'm saying. Please report the thread. I 100% agree.

yes. this. thanks.

You need to report him and find any way to block him. He's dangerous and creepy. You're just a kid. Stay away from him.

hello eliza.

hahahahahaha

if you're into attention-seeking and crazy i guess that's your thing and you just do your thing man

whats so funny, bitch?

the fact that you're not choking yourself, tied to a ceiling fan, jacking your tiny dick, staring at a pillow with a printed picture of her face taped to it....
spmeone found the pic i was talkin about and posted it and you... "hullow alayzuuuuhuuurrr" it's funny. admit it and laugh before it's too late to turn back you sad fuck.
she's not gonna touch yer pepe. stheve.

>16
>child
crawl back under your rock

dude ill fuck you up. i dont want her to touch me

Well, Doxxing her on multiple Sup Forums forums isn't going to work.

The amount of hook in this thread is tremendous.

hook and line

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dear mr. white knight(s) kys trying to get down an innocent child's pants! Disgusting. Only OP is king

No one needs to be getting down anyone's pants. Especially hers. She is a damn kid, for God's sake.

That's the point.

/Thread